Nanodrol strongest ph on the market?

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Hello anyone here that have tried or have any experience with predator nutrition? Mostly their nanodrol liquid ph? Is the ingredients good? What effects does this give? Etc
IMG_0922.JPG

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello anyone here that have tried or have any experience with predator nutrition? Mostly their nanodrol liquid ph? Is the ingredients good? What effects does this give? Etc
View attachment 171567
Yes and no it shouldn't be the strongest but it's up there. For my body it has been the Most pleasant to run even though it's strong. Very few sides reported and while things like superdrol, dmz, M1T is on pair or maybe stronger they have more sides. Thing is they are so close that I'd rather look at what they do.

M1T can bloat you, superdrol will make you look fuller, nanodrol gives me a tren look or what some people call 3d effect. Dmz seems to fall in between M1T and superdrol but I have to ask someone else about that.

I am quite confident when I say that personally I like nanodrol more than any other bulking oral steroid.

This of course is my body and my taste..

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Yes and no it shouldn't be the strongest but it's up there. For my body it has been the Most pleasant to run even though it's strong. Very few sides reported and while things like superdrol, dmz, M1T is on pair or maybe stronger they have more sides. Thing is they are so close that I'd rather look at what they do.

M1T can bloat you, superdrol will make you look fuller, nanodrol gives me a tren look or what some people call 3d effect. Dmz seems to fall in between M1T and superdrol but I have to ask someone else about that.

I am quite confident when I say that personally I like nanodrol more than any other bulking oral steroid.

This of course is my body and my taste..
Thanks for reply, have you used just this one? If not, then what brand? If you did use this one what did you stack with? And what did you use for pct and how long was your nano and pct cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for reply, have you used just this one? If not, then what brand? If you did use this one what did you stack with? And what did you use for pct and how long was your nano and pct cycle?
Nanodrol is msten and nanodrol is only this brand. I've used superdrol but I have somewhat an idea about the others.

I stacked with test and pct I think is fine nolva 40/40/20/20 maybe 6 weeks so last two 20/20 or 10/10

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Nanodrol is msten and nanodrol is only this brand. I've used superdrol but I have somewhat an idea about the others.

I stacked with test and pct I think is fine nolva 40/40/20/20 maybe 6 weeks so last two 20/20 or 10/10
Look this up, is this a good pct?
IMG_0923.JPG

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean like Clomid or Nolva? But it’s so hard to get ahold of tho
Welcome to the black market.. I mean it's strange you can find not only prohormone but actual steroids sold even though they're supposedly illegal, how superdrol that's a super old steroid isn't illegal but testosterone must be prescribed blows my mind. Nolva is also prescribed so you'll just have to find it somewhere

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Welcome to the black market.. I mean it's strange you can find not only prohormone but actual steroids sold even though they're supposedly illegal, how superdrol that's a super old steroid isn't illegal but testosterone must be prescribed blows my mind. Nolva is also prescribed so you'll just have to find it somewhere
Yeah I know, although my real gear site doesn’t have any Pct only gear

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know, although my real gear site doesn’t have any Pct only gear
Well we aren't allowed to discuss sources here. Not sure about private message but I don't even live in the US anymore. God damn it I miss the country haha.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You mean like Clomid or Nolva? But it’s so hard to get ahold of tho
We have board sponsors lol. Someone will PM you with the details.