Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Using 30mg Toremifene instead of 10mg Nolva will be easier on your body and comparable in effect.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a big fan of torem in pct too! And if you feel good on 50ng s4 maybe up it 75mgs

GREEKFREAK

Awards
Here i can easily find Nolva without prescription but not torem
I used it before and it is fine for me
What about Nano Halo (liquid Halodrol) ?
I never use it before ...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here i can easily find Nolva without prescription but not torem
I used it before and it is fine for me
What about Nano Halo (liquid Halodrol) ?
I never use it before ...
Then Nolva will be fine, it’s just a bit worse for you.

I haven’t used Nano Halo, but Halodrol was perfect for me at 100mg, so if the nano delivery system improves absorption then 75mg is probably going to be a great dosage for low side-effects and good dry muscle gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi

I am thinking to start a cycle with
1-10 weeks - Lgd 20mg
1-10 weeks - S4 50mg
3-10 weeks - Nano Halo - 75mg (1,5ml)

Every day on cycle
- 10mg Nolva
- cycle assist

Pct
4 weeks (Nolva + erase pro+)

Any suggestions?
Looks good to me
Goals/ diet?

GREEKFREAK

Awards
Goals
I am now at 15% fat and i want to go to 12-13% and if possible to gain some size

Diet
Very clean (only 1 cheat meal per week) - calories just under maintence

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Is Nano halo or luiqitren suppressive? Can they be used in PCT?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is Nano halo or luiqitren suppressive? Can they be used in PCT?
I thought you were trolling but I see you’re new here.

Yes. They are exogenous androgens. Any outside sex hormone that can act on your androgen receptors can interrupt the feedback loop in your body regulating natural androgen production. Ie, taking anabolic steroids, prohormones, SARMS will all suppress you.

You’re in the Anabolics section. Just assume everything you read about in here will shut you down lol

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Uninformed and uneducated yes, definitely never trolling buddy.

There are so many compounds out there and in so many different delivery systems, it’s just a continuous investigation and questioning.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I never felt anything good from the 2 mk677 cycles I did so I opted for outing Ostarine into my PCT and see how that works out as I know it’s a bit suppressive however I’ve been running 20mg of Nolva for the last 14days of my last tbol cycle and will continue the Nolva for the next 3weeks and the Ostarine will run for the next 2 months

Whiteboyblue

Awards
How were your gains on tbol? Have you ever used dbol or adro and if so how do they compare?
I am thinking of starting a tbol test cycle soon

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Tbol is my only AAS buddy. My only other cycles were 2 Ostarine stacked with mk677.

The tbol gains were great and i added about 2 inches to my chest and arms in my6week cycle. Recovery was amazing and pump after each workout was noticeable. Once I recover and allow a bit of liver recovery I will be doing another tbol or var cycle for 8weeks. The stuff is amazing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine shouldn’t be used in off time if you’re not cruising/on TRT.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Gonna run Ostarine at 25mg and LGD at 5mg for the next 2 months while I burn off some of this fat I gained while on tbol cycle.

I will start PCT after this.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna run Ostarine at 25mg and LGD at 5mg for the next 2 months while I burn off some of this fat I gained while on tbol cycle.

How you found ostarine.. I mean any sides? Liver toxicity? Bp issues?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

So you’re going to be on cycle for 18 weeks before you PCT. That’s a bad plan.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
6weeks on tbol and 8 weeks on Ostarine and LGD.....that’s 14weeks.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
How you found ostarine.. I mean any sides? Liver toxicity? Bp issues?
Zero sides and very little in the way of effect either. I’m really just using it to help maintain as much of my gains from my tbol cycle. I had some in the house so I have decided to use it and once I have used the sarms I have I won’t be buying anymore. They are expensive with not that great results. You may as well just do an oral AAS cycle.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
You just said you will continue Ostarine throughout PCT. Those weeks count. Did I miss something?
My tbol cycle was 6weeks and ended on Friday. My intentions were to run my pct along with Ostarine. You advised it shouldn’t be run with a pct. so I have opted not to run my pct yet (albeit I did have 3day of Nolva) and will run 8 weeks of Ostarine and LGD instead. That’s the 14weeks

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My tbol cycle was 6weeks and ended on Friday. My intentions were to run my pct along with Ostarine. You advised it shouldn’t be run with a pct. so I have opted not to run my pct yet (albeit I did have 3day of Nolva) and will run 8 weeks of Ostarine and LGD instead. That’s the 14weeks
pff dont know broo ostarine is suppresive.. didnt saw that you will use this for pct ..a friend of mine got bloods and this sarm is suppressive like all other exogenous hormones

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
As I said, I am no longer running it during PCT!!! I have opted to run 8weeks sarms cycle and will start my PCT after that.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oo ok bro good luck and enjoy !!!!!!!!!! thx for info !!!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha - I was confused. 14 is a long time but if just SARMs now you can probably get by alright without HCG.

Hope you get some great results!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha - I was confused. 14 is a long time but if just SARMs now you can probably get by alright without HCG.

Hope you get some great results!
Trial and error buddy. I will see how this treats me and will learn from it. Thanks for all the info so far. I’ve read loads of your replies and topics man. You are a wealth of knowledge.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trial and error buddy. I will see how this treats me and will learn from it. Thanks for all the info so far. I’ve read loads of your replies and topics man. You are a wealth of knowledge.
Thank you; just trying to learn and give back best I can.

GREEKFREAK

Awards
I am at 25 day of my cycle
Today i got sick and and i have to take antibiotic for 9 days
Want sould i do with my cycle?
Do i have to stop it?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Define "sick"

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I would stop and begin PCT

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You wouldn’t be able to stop if you were pinning, maybe stopping isn’t going to change anything. Antibiotics kill of all your antibodies anyway. They suppress your immune system by that method, that’s why they say you don’t need them all the time. I’d say it’s a non issue.