Nano 1T

DanMackay10

DanMackay10

Awards
Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried Fusion Supplements Nano 1T and what were the results like? The reviews seem good on Predator Nutrition.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cant say I have but it looks pricey. I'm a bit wary of PN own stuff now after a few members on here had issues with their Superdrol/Sarms under the OL UK brand. They now have a new brand with a jester on the front (go figure).

I tried Anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1-AD it seemed legit but I got injured only a few weeks into it and the people selling it in (Wales) don't have it on their site now for whatever reason which makes me wonder if it was bunk?

Anyway if you do take Nano 1T let us know if its any good.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, just wondering if anyone has tried Fusion Supplements Nano 1T and what were the results like? The reviews seem good on Predator Nutrition.
I think I remember @AnabolicGuru saying that he used it, but I'm not sure. Others on here have definitely used it. Hopefully they'll pop in shortly. From what I remember, it is a good product, and I considered it myself a couple of times.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that basically transdermal dhb? @Brain5ick ran that compound i believe, however from another vendor.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that basically transdermal dhb? @Brain5ick ran that compound i believe, however from another vendor.
AFAIK, it's an oral product but the 1-DHEA is nanoparticulated. They show studies proving the effectiveness of this method with Danazol.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AFAIK, it's an oral product but the 1-DHEA is nanoparticulated. They show studies proving the effectiveness of this method with Danazol.
Is it 1-DHEA? I thought the Nano 1-T was
1-Testosterone?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, I think you're right! I didn't know 1-test was legal to be sold as supplement.
Its legal in the UK along with M1-T, Superdrol, Halodrol etc....probably because the A and E is full of Drunks and recreational drug users and not people taking PH's funnily enough and luckily for us.

Reactions: UNX
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its legal in the UK along with M1-T, Superdrol, Halodrol etc....probably because the A and E is full of Drunks and recreational drug users and not people taking PH's funnily enough and luckily for us.
A and E?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I remember @AnabolicGuru saying that he used it, but I'm not sure. Others on here have definitely used it. Hopefully they'll pop in shortly. From what I remember, it is a good product, and I considered it myself a couple of times.
Sorry, I was actually thinking of Nanodrol when I posted that comment.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not worth it. I Got more gains off regular 1/4 andro cycle. I am pretty sure it was bunk or severely underdosed. Save your money.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not worth it. I Got more gains off regular 1/4 andro cycle. I am pretty sure it was bunk or severely underdosed. Save your money.
This was my concern with PN if I'm honest. It also look like a mild dose would only last 15 days which is crazy expensive.

What's the options on transdermal 1 Andro??

I have a pot of alleged original 1-AD by Anabolic Pharmaceuticals...it passes the under the tongue burn test but whether it's over 90% purity am not sure......do other PH's burn under the tongue when tested....who knows? It was pretty cheap though and the vendor told me its sells like mad but I cant see it on the site anymore. 🤔

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's 1-T transdermal out there if you look... I ran it last year and thought it was just OK.

DanMackay10

DanMackay10

Awards
Cheers for the replies. Can’t see me purchasing it anytime soon. Will go for another Havoc cycle. Works well for me.

DanMackay10

DanMackay10

Awards
Cheers for the replies. Can’t see me purchasing it anytime soon. Will go for another Havoc cycle. Works well for me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have tried Halodrol about 8 years ago and liked it. My fave cycle was Havoc though. You get good results with Halodrol?
I haven't tried Hdrol, I've just ordered some Brawn Halodrol. Am stuck between a couple of choices for my recomp:

Run Hdrol 6 weeks with 4-AD
Run 1 Andro/4 Andro 8 weeks OR
Run the 1-AD I got from the UK supplier (Anabolic Pharmaceuticals) with 4 Andro. Not a lot of info out there with the AP 1-AD but I suppose the raws are available from wherever if someone wanted to produce it??

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run Hdrol 6 weeks with 4-AD
Run 1 Andro/4 Andro 8 weeks OR
Run the 1-AD I got from the UK supplier (Anabolic Pharmaceuticals) with 4 Andro. Not a lot of info out there with the AP 1-AD but I suppose the raws are available from wherever if someone wanted to produce it??
It's impossible to say if your 1AD is legit without analyzing it. It's not a common steroid but if legit, it's better than 1DHEA.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's impossible to say if your 1AD is legit without analyzing it. It's not a common steroid but if legit, it's better than 1DHEA.
Yeah It'll be miles better if its legit. I'm dubious as to whether it is legit as the store previously selling it no longer has it advertised, neither with their own brand M1-T or Halodrol…..a bit sus for me. I guess the best bet is to run the Halodrol with 4-Andro.

On a bonus point a major high street pharmacy in the UK is now selling TRT gel and Sachets (50mg) without a prescription. Being 45 this year I think its worth pursuing once I get bloods done which will be next week. Might hold off taking Halo and if I need TRT i'll run the Halo alongside it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys good evening and have a nice year! have you seen the fusion's nano 1t price? 200 pounds... wtf is this price?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys good evening and have a nice year! have you seen the fusion's nano 1t price? 200 pounds... wtf is this price?
And it sucked when I ran it. Two bottles and I probably saw more gains ostarine. Prices are crazy for sure.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run it and it was legit (and I don’t think it’s likely to be bunk now) but £200 is crazy money (when I ran it was more like £65).

it was decent but **** me, for way less you could run DHB and get better results (obviously involves pinning).

I guess they are working on the basis it doesn’t mean pinning and isn’t going to bring the sides like sdrol or something will but the gains aren’t that great (I didn’t have it as that much better than 1-andro tbh)

epistane would be a better option for a dry strength focused oral that wasn’t too harsh imo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established