Nano 1-T/ Icon One dilemma

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, as mentioned on the 1-AD thread I ended up ordering Nano 1-T after usps major delayed my Icon One delivery to the UK. Was going to run Icon One with epi andro.

With the Nano 1-T as a replacement I was going to run with 4-Diol.

Low and behold after 6 weeks I got a message from Royal Mail saying my Icon One would be delivered tomorrow...typical.

So should I run the Icon One for 4 weeks with 4AD and then into Nano 1-T with 4AD for 4 weeks (8 week total) or just either one for an 8 week cycle baring in mind I dont want to risk delay again due to Covid-19.

Any advice welcome cheers.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say that sounds like a decent stack. Just make sure you have a good OCT and PCT handy. I personally like the longer runs as it worked better for me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would say that sounds like a decent stack. Just make sure you have a good OCT and PCT handy. I personally like the longer runs as it worked better for me.
Yeah I thought maybe using both might work out.

So what do you think:
Week 1-4 Icon one and 4AD
Week 4-8 Nano 1-T and 4-Diol

Have CEL Cycle Support + usual add ons
PCT Clomid/Sustain Alpha.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good to me I do like to add anabolic effect to pct now though to help keep new gains

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks good to me I do like to add anabolic effect to pct now though to help keep new gains
I take it you've found it quite effective then. Didnt really consider it too be honest so will have a look at it thanks.

Forgot to add will also run Sr9009 in the 8 week cycle.