Nandrolone yum yum

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently prescribed deca in conjunction with TRT. Im running deca because my elbow has been wrecked (some kind of tendonitis i think).

So im going to run deca at 100mg/week and test at 150mg/week. As a comparison, 250mg test a week puts me around 1300 TT. And lipids stay within range. -so i want to attempt to stay on deca long term. I have regular blood tests so no need to worry there.

Im pretty maxed out naturally. But i find if im on 250mg test a week i can make nice slow gains. So my goal here is to

1. repair my elbow while gaining slowly.
2. And also maintain and build strength on my recent oxandrolone run.
3. AND i want to participate in a local arm wrestling tournament this summer. without some type of miracle i wont be able to participate, if i did i would be incapacitated from the elbow pain. Its bad.

Since my goal is to repair my elbow, im slso running bpc-157 at 250mcg daily SQ. — my back has been messed up so hopefully this helps with that too.

I front loaded 150mg deca last week and this week ill inject 50mg 2x a week.

I just started bpc 157 yesterday

Already i can tell a difference. I was doing curls last night, something that would have destroyed my elbow prior to last week, and there was no pain. At all. I think the deca is starting to help out.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id add some dht. Either 25mg of proviron per day or 10mg of var just to offset the sides and aromatization from the deca.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Deca is going to make your joints feel better, but it's not going to strengthen ligiments or tendons. Most ppl don't get the joint benifits till they get over 200mg. It also takes quite a few weeks for that effect to take place so I'd say probably placebo effect, or the bpc. But honestly, placebo is a powerful thing.

I'm not 100% positive but I think there's actually some data showing deca weakens tendons over time.

Last edited:

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca is going to make your joints feel better, but it's not going to strengthen ligiments or tendons. Most ppl don't get the joint benifits till they get over 200mg. It also takes quite a few weeks for that effect to take place so I'd say probably placebo effect, or the bpc. But honestly, placebo is a powerful thing.

I'm not 100% positive but I think there's actually some data showing deca weakens tendons over time.
We will see if its effective at 100mg! I hope it is.

Im definitely not experiencing a placebo effect. But its possible it was just a good day. Time will tell.

Do you have any research that talks about nandrolone weakening joints? Id be interested to know because i definitely dont want to cause more damage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We will see if its effective at 100mg! I hope it is.

Im definitely not experiencing a placebo effect. But its possible it was just a good day. Time will tell.

Do you have any research that talks about nandrolone weakening joints? Id be interested to know because i definitely dont want to cause more damage
No, nothing about the joints weakening, I think it was tendons. Give me a min, il look around, I can't really remember and now it's bothering me lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m currently prescribed deca in conjunction with TRT. Im running deca because my elbow has been wrecked (some kind of tendonitis i think).

So im going to run deca at 100mg/week and test at 150mg/week. As a comparison, 250mg test a week puts me around 1300 TT. And lipids stay within range. -so i want to attempt to stay on deca long term. I have regular blood tests so no need to worry there.

Im pretty maxed out naturally. But i find if im on 250mg test a week i can make nice slow gains. So my goal here is to

1. repair my elbow while gaining slowly.
2. And also maintain and build strength on my recent oxandrolone run.
3. AND i want to participate in a local arm wrestling tournament this summer. without some type of miracle i wont be able to participate, if i did i would be incapacitated from the elbow pain. Its bad.

Since my goal is to repair my elbow, im slso running bpc-157 at 250mcg daily SQ. — my back has been messed up so hopefully this helps with that too.

I front loaded 150mg deca last week and this week ill inject 50mg 2x a week.

I just started bpc 157 yesterday

Already i can tell a difference. I was doing curls last night, something that would have destroyed my elbow prior to last week, and there was no pain. At all. I think the deca is starting to help out.
How much are they charging for the deca? A clinic near me has deca too, but their pricing is high af

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aren't all the clinics like 3-10x black market and street prices?
Yea they’re pretty expensive. The clinic near me charges about $25 per cc of deca (not sure the mg/ml).

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I was going to use AAS, I’ll be honest and say nandrolone would not be my first choice but it seems like people do better when they run it WITHOUT test . It’s cool how it’s hair safe, though and I’d go with npp

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Paradoxical effect I believe . I think eq and primo actually increase collagen synthesis making them extremely beneficial to injuries. Var as well is good for injuries as it’s prescribed in medicine for this. One Of it’s uses

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar and EQ do way more for your joints and ligaments, and Hexarelin also. Deca is just temporary relief

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anavar and EQ do way more for your joints and ligaments, and Hexarelin also. Deca is just temporary relief
Isnt it true that both anavar and nandrolone stimulate collagen synthesis? Hence providing benefits to the joints?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id thought they stimulated different types of collagen, 1 in skin, the other in joints
Thats one part of their action. I've used both Anavar and Hexarelin during my LCA rehab and my ligaments ended up being 3 month ready and fine before anyone elses (who got the same operation on the same day as I did)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats one part of their action. I've used both Anavar and Hexarelin during my LCA rehab and my ligaments ended up being 3 month ready and fine before anyone elses (who got the same operation on the same day as I did)
I don't wanna steal the thread here but what's your take on hex for muscle building effects

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id thought they stimulated different types of collagen, 1 in skin, the other in joints
I don't wanna steal the thread here but what's your take on hex for muscle building effects
Oh, it can bring up lagging body parts. Take it around 250-300 mcg on empty stomach pre workout, and go for the pump and negatives, it will help

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im having a tough time finding research studies that have tested collagen synthesis rates. Deca is widely believed to boost collagen type 2 synthesis. But im not seeing any research to prove that

I was running oxandrolone and somebody told me here on AM it doesnt boost collagen type 2 synthesis and i never found any research to refute that.

Now im having a hard time finding actual research thats supporting either deca or oxandrolone boosting collagen type 2 synthesis.

Does anybody have any actual research that can show theat either deca or oxandrolone boosts collagen type 2 synthesis?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im having a tough time finding research studies that have tested collagen synthesis rates. Deca is widely believed to boost collagen type 2 synthesis. But im not seeing any research to prove that

I was running oxandrolone and somebody told me here on AM it doesnt boost collagen type 2 synthesis and i never found any research to refute that.

Now im having a hard time finding actual research thats supporting either deca or oxandrolone boosting collagen type 2 synthesis.

Does anybody have any actual research that can show theat either deca or oxandrolone boosts collagen type 2 synthesis?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well, I know that Anavar boosts type I and type II. And I have my knee as proof

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Off the top of my head I can't think of any studies I can cite but they exist. I've read one that actually shows winstrol dramatically increased collagen synthesis. I believe almost all derivatives of testosterone boost collagen synthesis to some degree as well

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11 are you saying hex specifically helps with tendons or just peptides (gh) in general?

My friend also recovered 3x faster after an achilles tendon surgery. I think he was 2 months ahead of schedule ... and thats just mk!

Robert124

Awards
I have used it too with my trt. I was only taking 50mg per week. I noticed a big difference in my joints. I have arthritis. The only thing is the weight gain.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used it too with my trt. I was only taking 50g per week. I noticed a big difference in my joints. I have arthritis. The only thing is the weight gain.

download.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well, I know that Anavar boosts type I and type II. And I have my knee as proof
@Alchemist11 are you saying hex specifically helps with tendons or just peptides (gh) in general?

My friend also recovered 3x faster after an achilles tendon surgery. I think he was 2 months ahead of schedule ... and thats just mk!
Well, yes, since it creates such strong pulse and high amount of gh, and if you can send that gh-rich blood to that area, you are in for faster healing