Nandrolone Deca, waxy flaky ok?

someonegood

Awards
I have some raw and I intend to run a cycle, it melts into oil and does not crash 100mg/ml

It is like a hard wax that I cut with knife and it melts in my fingers, that sound ok?

It is not like power with npp.

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have some raw and I intend to run a cycle, it melts into oil and does not crash 100mg/ml

It is like a hard wax that I cut with knife and it melts in my fingers, that sound ok?

It is not like power with npp.

Thanks
Im confused, if it's raw powder then how is at already 100mg/ml?

Anyway, the melting point is around 35c, I think that's about 95° Fahrenheit give or take a few.

So if the temperature is around or above that then it should melt, maybe get a little waxy but not turn into something solid you can cut with a knife.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but going by the little I know on this subject I'd say there's a bunch of crap fillers in there or something and I wouldn't use it.

I'm sure someone else will chime in but I don't feel like that's normal

someonegood

Awards
Im confused, if it's raw powder then how is at already 100mg/ml?

Anyway, the melting point is around 35c, I think that's about 95° Fahrenheit give or take a few.

So if the temperature is around or above that then it should melt, maybe get a little waxy but not turn into something solid you can cut with a knife.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but going by the little I know on this subject I'd say there's a bunch of crap fillers in there or something and I wouldn't use it.

I'm sure someone else will chime in but I don't feel like that's normal
I mean when I mix it for my use, it is at 100mg and it does not crash.

Yes, being 35 and melting between my fingers I think it is ok.

I don't think there would be fillers but I di not know, it is from a source that I think is ok.

It has a niceish smell, it is not bad smelling, it does smell like what it should be I think.

The consistency of it is like powdery wax, it has melted and since turned into a solid chunk like cacao butter for example.

I am just surprised as my npp is powder, I think I will know from running it but I don't want to start the cycle and then find out it is just test or something.

I think I will test mine to check.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I don't think there would be fillers but I di not know, it is from a source that I think is ok.

It has a niceish smell, it is not bad smelling, it does smell like what it should be I think.

The consistency of it is like powdery wax, it has melted and since turned into a solid chunk like cacao butter for example.

I am just surprised as my npp is powder, I think I will know from running it but I don't want to start the cycle and then find out it is just test or something.

When in doubt, or any time I start a new product I do my first 2-3 injections sub q, that way if anything's wrong with it and I get an infection it would be in the fat and not the muscle therefore a lot less potential for danger.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Just asked someone I know that brews from time to time, the powder should be white, slightly slimy when it starts to melt and the smell should range from nothing to a slightly flower type smell. It should not be a very potent smell, turn into a actual solid that you can cut through or dramatically change color. He said if those things happened he would chuck it.

Hope that helps

someonegood

Awards
Just asked someone I know that brews from time to time, the powder should be white, slightly slimy when it starts to melt and the smell should range from nothing to a slightly flower type smell. It should not be a very potent smell, turn into a actual solid that you can cut through or dramatically change color. He said if those things happened he would chuck it.

Hope that helps

Hi

It is Est Enanthate, it must be as I am taking it with Test Dec from same source and if I add 300 prop then I get high BP which I get at around 1G test so you are correct, I am not taking Deca so I have added on 300 NPP and I am using the Test at 800 as I am already on it.

They are definitely doing something as I am feeling much more sex drive but I am not gaining muscle, I am looking better but no weight so that is why I am adding the Deca on.

I do have some real Deca and the smell is great, it is powder and smells very pleasant.

someonegood

Awards

Hope that helps
Cycle start is 1st December 21.

someonegood

Awards
When in doubt, or any time I start a new product I do my first 2-3 injections sub q, that way if anything's wrong with it and I get an infection it would be in the fat and not the muscle therefore a lot less potential for danger.
Most are fine but one of them has given me a red swelling, no yellow, but red and itchy, if it gets worse I will maybe get it checked.