Nandrolone Base

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been seeing this more and more. Anyone have feedback on it? It doesnt seem like it would have any use as a preworkout. Also seems like npp or the creation of a nandrolone ace would be a ton better for bodybuilding use.

Cant figure out this compound???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following. (Just because it's interesting).

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Makes me wonder if it's just a marketing deal. INSTANT DECA!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes me wonder if it's just a marketing deal. INSTANT DECA!!!
I shouldn’t say “useless”. I mean if you don’t want a massive surge of estrogen from aromatization and don’t need the energy/aggression/neurological upregulation from a shot of test base or some oral MENT preWO (tren base avoids the wetness but is heavy on the others), and just wanted a big anabolic boost over the training window specifically for recovery, well that would make sense.

I also wonder if it would be much more difficult to drug test for if you were a cheating tested athlete. And possibly not that suppressive taken sparingly with no cycle or other androgens at play. And it would be much cheaper than IGF1 and not require careful refrigerated storage like that or other peps. A college football player could keep a loaded slinpin in his room temp locker and get enhanced recovery from training whenever he deemed it most beneficial.

Just thinking out loud here. I don’t know jack about specifics of testing or how long these metabolites would take to clear, or the HPTA impact of random shots of this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just hit my first pin of Nandrolone Base. I'll let you guys know how it goes as I'm trying to run this as a preworkout for muscle fullness and to see if it helps joints at all like deca. The plan is probably 4-5 days a week for 4-5 weeks. 75mg 90 minutes preworkout. This is along with 150mg of Test Prop EOD.

Just so you all know....it pinned through a 30 gauge insulin pin as long as I backload it of course. Took a little time as it comes out drop by drop but I've had oils pin through a 25 gauge harder than this was. I was going to hesitate to use it if I had to do a deep pin every time but now I feel fine site shooting it with a 30 gauge

I'm going to run to the gym now and I'll let you guys know if I notice anything different.
Let us know! 90 min preWO for a base shot though? That seems like you’d be wasting time, no?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just hit my first pin of Nandrolone Base. I'll let you guys know how it goes as I'm trying to run this as a preworkout for muscle fullness and to see if it helps joints at all like deca. The plan is probably 4-5 days a week for 4-5 weeks. 75mg 90 minutes preworkout. This is along with 150mg of Test Prop EOD.

Just so you all know....it pinned through a 30 gauge insulin pin as long as I backload it of course. Took a little time as it comes out drop by drop but I've had oils pin through a 25 gauge harder than this was. I was going to hesitate to use it if I had to do a deep pin every time but now I feel fine site shooting it with a 30 gauge

I'm going to run to the gym now and I'll let you guys know if I notice anything different.
Brother, awesome. I just cant logically think through this one. You'll be running it enough to get a good feel for it.....report back often!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Nandro definitely has a short term effect on muscle loading that wears off after a day or so. I think it's a fun compound to use and has it's place in a program. I'll be using it like dbol or drol to kick start cycles
But again....if your using to kick off a cycle why not just opt for npp? Will create a more leveled but same effect for several weeks. With no up and down blood levels.

I'm really just trying to wrap my head around this thing lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should say much less up and down levels....not completely even. Npp is going to kick the first week anyway.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I posted this question on another board with a few sources that carry this nandrolone base. What I got from a few was that it creates the short lived effect of deca around week 8. So you get a very short lived muscle fullness, energy, and recovery. Although nobody could give me a reason why it would be advantageous over any other preworkout or base compound. A few guys said they had tried it and was garbage too. I'm interested if we will see more using this in the coming year.

Appreciate the input men