Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here in IL, growing up Ranch dressing was something that got way more attention than it should have. Not just on salads or to dip veggies, but kids would dunk just about anything in it.

Now as an adult, I still enjoy stuff like pizza, fries, chicken nuggets with ranch dressing once in a blue moon. As if that bolus of trans fats needed to be glazed with some soybean oil & msg for good measure

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thin sliced (peeled) potatoes, fried in oil, with onions .... Or at least onion powder. With salt and pepper.

One of my Favorite foods. ..... That I very seldom eat.
:-(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed no one has mentioned Cauliflower yet ????

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Railing "Lifters" 19 year old Brazilian girlfriend! :rolleyes::sneaky:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thin sliced (peeled) potatoes, fried in oil, with onions .... Or at least onion powder. With salt and pepper.

One of my Favorite foods. ..... That I very seldom eat.
:-(
Like, homemade chips? That sounds great!

We’ve done fries before, just slicing up potatoes, toss with some olive oil and seasonings, then bake for a while. I’m not usually a fry guy, but I destroyed some of those.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here in IL, growing up Ranch dressing was something that got way more attention than it should have. Not just on salads or to dip veggies, but kids would dunk just about anything in it.

Now as an adult, I still enjoy stuff like pizza, fries, chicken nuggets with ranch dressing once in a blue moon. As if that bolus of trans fats needed to be glazed with some soybean oil & msg for good measure
Most of my family is big on ranch. Me, not so much. The only time I really do ranch is with buffalo wings. I love the buffalo pairing with ranch. Other sauces on wings don’t get ranch. My sister puts ranch on pizza and tacos and stuff. I don’t know how to feel about that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like, homemade chips? That sounds great!

We’ve done fries before, just slicing up potatoes, toss with some olive oil and seasonings, then bake for a while. I’m not usually a fry guy, but I destroyed some of those.
Mine are more like Thin sliced home fries.

Although now that you mentioned it, I've got a friend who makes their own chips.... I can't remember who, at the moment.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most of my family is big on ranch. Me, not so much. The only time I really do ranch is with buffalo wings. I love the buffalo pairing with ranch. Other sauces on wings don’t get ranch. My sister puts ranch on pizza and tacos and stuff. I don’t know how to feel about that.
That's what I had for dinner tonight Backed Buffalo Wings & Ranch with some rice

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My Grandson will eat ranch dressing on everything if you would let him !

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm thinking about trying this as a relatively healthy snack:

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still no sign of @Smont since he turned up with a rack of oreos and a fifth of fairlife 2%

lamarclark09

Awards
Chocolates, peanut butter and of course chips and candies. But damn everything here mentioned by you all can also be my weakness because they all have that potential and hold over me lol.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess she thought you were looking a bit lean, doesn’t want you getting any extra attention from any would-be competitors
Well jokes on her cuz im down 5kgs since Christmas!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I make a home made mac and cheese that can bind up a hippo! I also rarely go a month without making a few pounds of taco meat.
You gotta take up stocks in cheese and laxatives - it’s an investment both in your happiness & retirement