Coq10
D3
K2
Nattokinase
Chondroitin
Magnesium
Astragalus
Garlic extract

Diet will be very aggressive in both phases. Carb cycling as well.

Updates will be beginning of each week (photos, measurements, notes).

Begin Monday 14th Sept.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wont get to do photos Monday morning, so todays (Saturday here in NZ) will do.

Starting stats:

91kg/200lbs bodyweight

89.5cm gut at fattest circumference

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
End of first week strength is noticeably up. Pumps and workout vasularity improving significantly.

Eating rice and oats is going good, feeling satiated without being too full when meals include 2 cups of rice or oats, could likely handle 3 or 4 in a sitting comfortably. Early days of course, but there is definitely something to be said for limiting carb sources.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 complete

200--200--198lbs

89.5--89--88.5cm gut

20200928_105211.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3 complete

200--200--198--202lbs

89.5--89--88.5--87cm gut

EndWk3.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 4 complete

200--200--198--202--200lbs
89.5--89--88.5--87--86.5cm gut

EndWk4.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as I enjoy trenA, and can run it longer, sdrol more than allows me to achieve want I want. Moving forward, I will likely run primes/cuts with just test/mast for 6wks, sdrol used for the last 3wks. Adding tren is unnecessary overkill for my aims.

Im happy with my progress though, 4wks done and Im in the best body composition Ive ever had. Its obvious that though the belly fat is stripping away, my stubborn areas are pectorials and glutes.

Last 2 weeks will be very low carb and kcal intake. All my carbs will be peri-workout. I seem to do fairly well with low carbs on sdrol compared to most other guys.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's been quite a while but I'm in for the ride!

Reactions: Nac

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, it's been quite a while but I'm in for the ride!
Toren you seem to always disappear for many months then suddenly reappear from time to time! Good to see you back!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How low on calories will you be going on the last few weeks Nac?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You currently on Superdrol now Nac?
Yip, this weekend Im finishing it though.

How low on calories will you be going on the last few weeks Nac?
Aim was for 1800, but blew out yesterday due to a birthday. Ugh, meh, will just get back to it Monday. Am very tempted to extend cut for another week but gonna stick with the plan.

Havnt nabbed any SR9 yet dude, tossing up between that and some Helios.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 6

End of cut/prime

200----204lbs
89.5----86.2cm gut

20201026_151137.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id recommend the latest lectures Mike Israetel has put up on the RP channel re bulking/mass gaining. About 6 or so videos, covers everything.

His recommendation is, long term, for everyone passed beginner level to adopt a phasic approach to muscle gainz. Ie, bulk----maintanence----cut----bulk----etc. He lays out all the whys hows and whereforths in detail.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1 rebound blast

204----203lbs bodyweight
86.2---87cm gut

This week was a volume deload, will begin ramping volume back up over the course of the rebound.

Strength has dropped a few reps on most exercises, which doesnt surprise me. Most of my strength during the cut was the sdrol, some the trenA of course. Now that they are largely out of my system, itll be a case of waiting for the deca to start exerting its benefits.

Still hanging onto most of my joocy look, shoulders and bis got some nice veinage. Im expecting to see the veinz disappear over the course of the cycle though.
EndWk1Deca.jpg

Last edited:
MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking good, brother! Those shoulders are exploding!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 done

Gut measurement and bodyweight pretty much the same as last week.

Remaining nice and lean👍
...this is supposed to be a bulk, not a recomp👎

Calories averaged 4400 last two weeks, going to bump them to around 4800. About 650g cho a day, largely from oats and rice. Strength has yet to start going up, but its still early days.

EndWk2Deca.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3 done

Strength back up to where it was on tren/sdrol, so happy with that. Weight up to 205lbs, so heading in the right direction. Averaged 5000kcals.

Pics are same day gym pump vs cold:

PicsArt_11-15-05.26.12.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5000kcals damn lol 🤢
I can handle the food volume hunger-wise no probs, but fuk me Im getting bad as acid reflux 2hrs after eating oats. Never had reflux before. Trialling different carb sources (bread, potato) but I have to eat a whole loaf of bread to get the equivalent kcals as 3cups of oats, lol. I hasnt realised how kcal dense whole oats were.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can handle the food volume hunger-wise no probs, but fuk me Im getting bad as acid reflux 2hrs after eating oats. Never had reflux before. Trialling different carb sources (bread, potato) but I have to eat a whole loaf of bread to get the equivalent kcals as 3cups of oats, lol. I hasnt realised how kcal dense whole oats were.
Oats should help acid reflux, not cause it. What are you adding to them?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oats should help acid reflux, not cause it. What are you adding to them?
Yeah, its a fuker. Was adding fruit but eliminated that, removed milk, tried fine cut oats...no help. Might be plain just too much for one meal (1.5c x2 meals). I tend to wolf my food down too.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, its a fuker. Was adding fruit but eliminated that, removed milk, tried fine cut oats...no help. Might be plain just too much for one meal (1.5c x2 meals). I tend to wolf my food down too.
Wait, you're doing 3 cups of dry, fine cut oats in one sitting? 😯

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hah no, 1.5c x2 meals. 3c would totally fuk me up lol
Ok, 1.5 cups shouldn't be doing that, I wouldn't think. Are you cooking them properly? Perhaps they're undercooked and it's straining your system? I eat oats nearly every morning and if I don't, I get reflux.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, 1.5 cups shouldn't be doing that, I wouldn't think. Are you cooking them properly? Perhaps they're undercooked and it's straining your system? I eat oats nearly every morning and if I don't, I get reflux.
Hmmm, good point actually. I totally didnt consider that. Cos Im in a rush, I just cover them with boiling water and let them sit for a couple mins. This is sufficient to soften them up and so theyre not dry, but it could well be that theyre still too undercooked. Lol what a meathead :/ chur bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh, my metabolism seems to be "lol, come at me calorie surplus". Am going to have to start pushing 5300kcals, possibly up to 5500. Not going to be able to accomplish this with oats and rice alone, will have to hit my kcal target using more fat and protein sources too.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ugh, my metabolism seems to be "lol, come at me calorie surplus". Am going to have to start pushing 5300kcals, possibly up to 5500. Not going to be able to accomplish this with oats and rice alone, will have to hit my kcal target using more fat and protein sources too.
Did you get the oats sorted out? What about adding some roasted sweet potatoes and squash? They're cheap right now and with some olive oil, super dense in calories.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you get the oats sorted out? What about adding some roasted sweet potatoes and squash? They're cheap right now and with some olive oil, super dense in calories.
Yeah kinda, just need to fine blend the fukas to a powder and boil them...plus diversified my carb sources...made a hyooge difference.

Yip adding potatoes and kumara in.

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Hell I thought trying to keep my kcals at 3500 was hard enough, great work

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell I thought trying to keep my kcals at 3500 was hard enough, great work
Dude it sucks, there seems to be such a huge disparity between my maintanence kcals when cruising (approx 3500-4000, depending on bodyweight) and what I require during a blast to put weight on.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the irony of my current situation isnt lost on me. After basically scoffing at @MadStax thread in the main section regarding digestive enzymes, Ive purchased some and along with the other measures Im implementing have basically reduced all reflux.

Which fuk me is a good thing as I am still having to push the kcals up to add bodyweight. This week looking to have averaged approx 5300, but will try for 5600 this coming week.

Rep and weight PRs are steadily climbing now, and at 5weeks in deca levels should be establishing. Im hoping to fuk I dont need to hit 6000kcals.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm convinced the enzymes are helping me as well! I also added two tablespoons of fiber to my morning hydration. It tastes like death, but keeping the food moving, which I think also helps.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 5 done

Up 3lbs since starting. No alot so far, these rebounds are kicking my ar$e with kcal intake, just in terms of my being so far off (too low) with how much I think Ill require. But 11wks to go. Looking like I may be on the right track now, aiming for 5700kcal unless gut fat starts accumulating quicker than Id like.

Not going to bother with a mini cut at 9wks, fuk that. Will do a deload though as my training volume has been ramping over the weeks and theres no way Ill sustain that progression for the whole cycle.

DecaWk5done.jpg

Managed to decrease nipple puffiness that had accumulated, utilising ralox and upping asin. Will drop the asin weekly dose back a bit now and monitor.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 6 done

Weight up 0.5lb, which is on track at least as far as a weekly average is concerned. PRs are consistent just about every lift by at least 1 or 2 reps which is highly motivating.

Weekly kcal average was 5700, will increase to 5800 this week because I think I can push intake just a tad more. Isnt it testament to the irony of the Human Condition that now I am eating fuk loads of food Im looking forward to calorie restriction, and when I was cutting all I wanted was more food. Youd think maintanence/cruising would see the happy medium but unfortunately that is the period where I find bodyfat accrual is so relatively easy due to the much lower drug intake.

20201207_171101.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 7 done

So I finished my last cruise at 200lb, 89.5cm gut.
Im currently up 10lbs to 210, and 88.5cm gut.

Not quite halfway through this blast, and Im sitting around the bodyweight/composition I was aiming for by week 16, so pretty stoked to be hitting those stats already. Im going to dial the kcals back just a gnats cock; I averaged 5900 last week, going to do 5750 and see how I go there.

Ill put up some comparison pics end of this week.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well....had something of an epiphany over Xmas and New Years, which has led me to a major revaluation of my goals and AAS use. This 'philosophical' change was only further confirmed as the right way for me to head when I read Dante Trudels latest instagram post on lipids, bloods, and general health...the theme felt very serendipitous given my own recent change of mindset. @Hyde will prolly have read it. Trudels insta page is a treasure trove of wisdom and good advice.

So this blast, and log, is being abandoned. I dont like bailing on "projects" but I haven't been able to continue with it, my direction and priorities are now quite different. I do like logging though, it helps keep me on point. So in a few weeks I'm going to start a new log with my new goals.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well....had something of an epiphany over Xmas and New Years, which has led me to a major revaluation of my goals and AAS use. This 'philosophical' change was only further confirmed as the right way for me to head when I read Dante Trudels latest instagram post on lipids, bloods, and general health...the theme felt very serendipitous given my own recent change of mindset. @Hyde will prolly have read it. Trudels insta page is a treasure trove of wisdom and good advice.

So this blast, and log, is being abandoned. I dont like bailing on "projects" but I haven't been able to continue with it, my direction and priorities are now quite different. I do like logging though, it helps keep me on point. So in a few weeks I'm going to start a new log with my new goals.
Anything that sparked this change in you bro? Your age? Anyways regardless of your reasons Im happy for you and I’m curious to know what are your new goals. And don’t be too hard on yourself you didn’t bail a project , you just turned a page and you’re up for new challenges.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just read his 4 posts (paragraphs). Indeed a clear and hard message.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything that sparked this change in you bro? Your age? Anyways regardless of your reasons Im happy for you and I’m curious to know what are your new goals. And don’t be too hard on yourself you didn’t bail a project , you just turned a page and you’re up for new challenges.
Thanks man. Yes age is part of it. I feel like I'm just a bit over bulking, and running 500mg+ cycles. I feel better leaner, look better, but my body fat "average" over the last couple of years has been too high. Historically I haven't really cared about that, growing up a skinny fuk I wanted size over lower body fat. But my desire now is quite different. Im not going to get to 100kg+ at 12% bfat. Getting to a lower body fat over time and maintaining that appeals to me, and seems to align nicely with the idea of running longer cruises and much more conservative blasts and prioritising health.

So no more orals, minimal AI use, and trying to generate more stable health markers. I'm going to experiment with what I'll do HRT/cruise, prolly start initially with Test:Mast 1:1, around 100mg each. Something like that. I've nabbed 50ml+ primobolan as well for future blasts. I'm just gonna do lower slower longer. Let the food do the bulk of the body composition changes.

More nuance to it than that but you get the gist of it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well damn. Dante Trudel just put up another post, on kidney health. Lots of good info but my main takeaway:

He recommends DONT use the NOW brand of astragalus. He says, NOW is a good brand, and he doesn't know why their product is not working, but via multiple bloods he is clear their stuff is not having the intended effect like other brands (he actually doesn't recommend any particular brand ***edit I tell a lie, he says Vit Shoppe works**)

Last edited: