NAC gets back to jacked

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders really filling out nicely, but gotdamn that just makes my upper arm and forearms look sh1te.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 25
700kcal deficit
270g pro
20g cho <-----low carb day
140g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So mission accomplished wrt the overreach/feeder sets on chest. Weight-lifted progression had completey stalled, and on some days even regressed. This is a sure sign for me that Ive gone past my maximum recoverable volume for that muscle group, especially when all other lifts were continuing to increase every session.

This got me thinking, what is the one obvious difference between natty training and roided? If I had to say just one thing, it would be the constant ability to set PRs.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 4 REBOUND done

210-205-203-200-203-204-206-207lbs bodyweight
94--92--90.5--88.5--88.5--88.8-88.5-88.5cm waist thickest point.

Slowly but surely my stats are trending how I want. Im going to try pushing the surplus a bit more these last 2 weeks, especialy given I want to really maximise any chest supercompensation since dropping my volume for that muscle. So, Ill be looking at a 800kcal surplus, around 4200kcal per day.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird nobody seems to be commenting other than you.

As far as delts blowing up and overshadowing arms, i feel ya. Same with me. Delts blow up on any amount of gear but arms are stubborn and need a lot of pounding to grow.

In fact, delts, traps and chest seem to grow by themselves on gear whioe other body parts need proper stimulus, that is from my exprience.

Reactions: Nac
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really good progress Nac. Definitely leaned out very nicely In the mid sections, shoulders popping nicely too. Stay focus on your goals you got this

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good bros. Most of the poasts in here are macros, pretty boring sh1t lol. But I decided when I started the log thats one thing Id like to see in other cut/bulk logs so sweet as.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 31
1400kcal deficit
255g pro
20g cho <-----low carb day
75g fat

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah agree with the above , shoulders look on point.

ive found your approach interesting, mainly as there is strategy I’ve never tried.

on macro splits I like seeing what other people are up to but both personally and as a trainer I’ve just found that’s the thing that varies so dramatically in terms of what works for people (and generally speaking it’s more about what people can adhere to rather than the specific split doing anything magical if you know what I mean)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 5 REBOUND done

210-205-203-200-203-204-206-207-204lbs bodyweight
94--92--90.5--88.5--88.5--88.8-88.5-88.5-88cm waist thickest point.

So weight has dropped a few lbs this last week, and gut fat reduced. Im not going to read into the latter too much, due to the low carb kcal deficit a couple days back.

Its clear the low day is affecting things, my weekly average was 750kcal surplus when I was aiming for 800. Im happy to stick with the low day, but Ill need to bump calories on the other days, esp refeed day, to get that average up. Ill go for a 1200 (4400kcal total) on 5 days.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah agree with the above , shoulders look on point.

ive found your approach interesting, mainly as there is strategy I’ve never tried.

on macro splits I like seeing what other people are up to but both personally and as a trainer I’ve just found that’s the thing that varies so dramatically in terms of what works for people (and generally speaking it’s more about what people can adhere to rather than the specific split doing anything magical if you know what I mean)
Chur dude.

Yeah this blast/rebound has been a real learner for me. Ive never been this diligent with tracking and following macro/kcal intake. Its clear that once Ive cut all crap snack food out, I require more "clean" food than I had figured (alternatively, I didnt realise how much the crap food was contributing to my overall intake).

Next cut and rebound will be far better.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chur dude.

Yeah this blast/rebound has been a real learner for me. Ive never been this diligent with tracking and following macro/kcal intake. Its clear that once Ive cut all crap snack food out, I require more "clean" food than I had figured (alternatively, I didnt realise how much the crap food was contributing to my overall intake).

Next cut and rebound will be far better.
yeah hear you there brother. My diet is always clean ish but even clean ‘snack’ type food (healthy energy balls, proats, banana beads etc) can massively hike my calories compared to struggling to eat enough if I keep it meat and veg type clean.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^Keeping the gut fat off, which Im happy with. Ive never maintained sub-90cm gut for longer than a week or two before.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After this 6wk rebound I will do an 8wk cruise/resensitisation period. Will likely eat for a recomp if anything. Following that, another 6wk Prime into a 6wk rebound. Assuming I keep my sh1t together over the next cruise, I should really be getting to where Ive always wanted to be (95kg, 85cm gut, which would look joocy as fuk) after the next toggle.

Gonna do the good old test/tren/mast/sdrol for the prime, and test/mast/boldCyp/NPP for the rebound.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 38
1400kcal deficit
260g pro
15g cho <-----low carb day
75g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no fucking kidding - I eat that many carbs in my first portion of veg for the day 🤣
Yesterday, all I could think of and constantly want was some carb....today, refeeding, halfway through day and Im over carbs :/

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 39
2700kcal surplus (ate 6000kcal today)
285g pro
710g cho
220g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 40
1700kcal surplus
285g pro
515g cho
200g fat

Technically last day of rebound blast, but will do one more final stat update this time next week due to esters clearing etc

Photo and stats due tomorrow for this 6th week.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 6 REBOUND done

210-205-203-200-203-204-206-207-204-208lbs bodyweight
94--92--90.5--88.5--88.5--88.8-88.5-88.5-88-89cm waist thickest point.

1050kcal surplus average for week 6.

So at 89cm gut and 208lbs I am 8lbs heavier than during my cut where I had a similiar gut (weighed 200lb there).

Some things couldve been much better. I felt I didnt fully capitalise on the rebound because my assumed kcal surplus was wrong and didnt really get that dialled in til weeks 5+. Still, for a 6 week growth period Im happy with the progress I did make (6 weeks is obviously short by traditional growth phase standards).

Ill gradually drop kcals back to maintanence, and run 150mg TestE for 8wks. Then, try the toggle (prime--->rebound) again.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not the greatest pic, lol. Itll do.

Bit of nipple puffiness, will deal to it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lost a lot of lower ab fat and shoulders grew. My two weaknesses lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting close to finishing cruise. Got bloods last week, everything in range, really happy with triglycerides in particular. Been on 150mg TestE.

Prime will be 6wks, Test/Mast/Tren/Sdrol.

Rebound will be 16wks, Test/Mast/Deca, adrol finisher. Going to trial a mini-cut at weeks 9-10, adding in winstrol/var for those 2 weeks. Deficit will be aggressive.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, tapping out at approx 3400kcals at the moment, holding weight at 92kg/203 pounds, 89cm gut. Diet has been about hitting macros, but variety. But, because I tend to operate best psychologically doing "extremes", when I hit the blast I will be restricting majorly, and aiming to have only white rice and oats as my primary carb sources. There are a couple of other reasons for this, too.

Hollingshead, Valliere, CBum, Fouad etc have all commented recently how sticking religiously to clean carb sources makes putting on fat harder (or, less easy). Pretty obvious really, but its something I havent really committed to for long periods, at least not 20+wks like this blast will be.

Additionally, these guys are all opposed to Doucettes strategy of "main-gaining", or recomping; rather, one should be eating well above maintanence when trying to grow muscle. By keeping my diet strict and clean not only during the cut/prime but also the rebound bulk, I feel I should be able to push my growth as much as my body allows whilst also not getting too fat. And I did find this to be absolutely true, to a degree, in my last blast.