NAC gets back to jacked

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling fat and flat, need some motivation to stick with my cut. Nothing works better than the idea of public shaming.

Current stats for 3 week cut:
6ft 45yo
210lbs (96kg)
94cm waist at widest
3100kcal TDEE
Carb cycle 1000kcal deficit-maintanence varying through the week

Would like to get waist to 88cm or less in the 3wks before I hit the rebound.

Steronz 3wk cut:
150mg TestE
100mg MastE
100mg NandCyp
20mg Sdrol /d

Steronz 6wk rebound:
150mg TestE
100mg MastE
100mg NandCyp
300mg NandPP

Nudez to follow

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the cutz

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Training is whole body erry day, day off when I feel like it. I ramp volume over the weeks so accumulate fatigue over time then deload. Volume is increased by way of rest-pause sets and drop sets, straight sets are just too time consuming (I subscribe to the idea of "effective reps").

Each session ends with some kind of version of what Rich Piana called "feeder sets", ie lots of reps and pumpz. Rep a weight for 1min, amrap, or rack-runs (50lb DB mega set all the way down to 5lb DB with no rest between switching DBs). Obviously works best with single joint moves. I tend to pick a couple of muscle groups and make them the focus for each cut/rebound mesa-cycle.

This go-round is rear delt and tris.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me its just a convenient way of getting my weekly total of nand up without having to resort to using deca.
I am using npp and deca right now. Same doses. I use deca prescribed with my TRT so I just kept it going during this cycle

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling fat and flat, need some motivation to stick with my cut. Nothing works better than the idea of public shaming.

Current stats for 3 week cut:
6ft 45yo
210lbs (96kg)
94cm waist at widest
3100kcal TDEE
Carb cycle 1000kcal deficit-maintanence varying through the week

Would like to get waist to 88cm or less in the 3wks before I hit the rebound.

Steronz 3wk cut:
150mg TestE
100mg MastE
100mg NandCyp
20mg Sdrol /d

Steronz 6wk rebound:
150mg TestE
100mg MastE
100mg NandCyp
300mg NandPP

Nudez to follow
In on this. We are the same size, but carry the weight differently, I am interested to see what you do with those stacks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys prolly dont need me to point this out, but the success of this 9 week blast depends almost entirely on my diet, specifically my adherence to it. The 6 week rebound is not going to be much of a rebound without a suitable priming period leading into it.

There is no huge jump in total dosage going from the prime to the rebound, so diet really will be the anabolic driver out of the two.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2
1300kcal deficit
175g pro
70g cho
90g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3
350kcal deficit
185g pro
255g cho
115g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4
700kcal deficit
210 pro
105 cho
125 fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5
Maintanence kcals
200g pro
305g cho
95g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6
1000kcal deficit
200g pro
90g cho
100g phat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7
1300kcal deficit
200g pro
17.5g cho
100g fat

Will poast Week 1 update tomorrow (foto, body weight, waist, weekly averages, etc), with adjusted TDEE given any changes to body weight.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1 done

210lb--->205lbs bodyweight
94cm--->92cm waist thickest point
750kcal deficit average
Average daily CHO was <150g

Week 2 aiming for average daily CHO of 100g
TDEE will remain at approx 3100 by utilising extra cardio

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No huge visual differences as yet. If history is anything to go by, I should start really noticing the sdrol doing its magic middle of this week.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8
800kcal deficit
170g pro
225g cho
105g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9
2000kcal deficit
165g pro
8g cho
40g fat

Ugh, couldnt even force last meal down tonite, felt sh1t all arvo.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10
1000kcal deficit
205g pro
110g cho
95g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11
1000kcal deficit
215g pro
85g cho
95g fat

Despite the low carbs I am continuing to PR like Larry Wheels.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12
1150kcal deficit
175g protein
40g cho
90g fat

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here to see the post 40 Sdrol magic, trying some fancy 1/4/19-nor andro magic myself as an alternative to the methyl PH and pinning oil.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13
1050kcal deficit
190g pro
35g cho
130g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14
1850kcal deficit
40g pro
180g cho
40g fat

Week 2 summary tomorrow.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone is familiar with fueledpassions "philosophy", they will know his belief in the practice of toggling, or priming, as the best way to ensure maximum growth and optimal body composition.

There are a few ways in which this strategy can be implemented, and moving forward Id like to trial all of them to see what I like best and respond well to. Ive liked the idea for awhile, but havent had the discipline to follow through and commit to the dietary demands. My progress over the last few years has been ok, but underwhelming. If I want to continue to B&C, Ive devided I must make the cost (health, time, etc) worth it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 done

210lb--->205lbs--->203lbs bodyweight
94cm--->92cm--->90.5cm waist thickest point
1250kcal deficit average
Average daily CHO was 100g.

Week 3 aiming for average daily CHO of under 50g. Will do 2 "fasting" days.
TDEE will remain at approx 3100 by utilising extra cardio.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15
3100kcal deficit
0g pro
6g cho
0g fat

Had 3 servings of OLs Endur3 just to feel like I had put something other than pure water in my gut.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16
1100kcal deficit
240g pro
20g cho
95g fat

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good work! I've used Sdrol for mass gains before, not in a cut format like this - pretty cool way to use the nitrogen retention benefit of this lovely methyl PH.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
A little late but in. Good luck bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17
1200kcal deficit
195g pro
40g cho
115g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18
730kcal deficit
190g pro
35g cho
130g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19
1250kcal deficit
195g pro
35g cho
115g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 20
1300kcal deficit
190g pro
30g cho
120g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last day of cut/prime tomorrow. Will poast final stats and thoughts leading into rebound.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21
1500kcal deficit
195g pro
20g cho
60g fat

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3 done

210--->205--->203--->200lbs bodyweight
94--->92--->90.5--->88.5cm waist thickest point
1450kcal deficit average
Average daily CHO was 25g.

Very happy with my progress. Didnt quite hit <88cm on waist but I knew that would be a push given the 21-day timeframe.

I continued hitting PRs through the 3 weeks, and by golly the sdrol fullness and recomping on such little carb intake is highly motivating. I never really got hit with lethargy or anything negative that is typically associated with sdrol.

Ill continue using sdrol during cuts/primes, sporadically, as it tends to give me bad indigestion and acid reflux when carb intake is higher. This unconventional use of the drug is fine with me.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, some ramblings and justifications for my approach if anyone is interdasted....

Ummm lol, OP you do know cuts are supposed to be longer than 3 weeks and not so extreme for the duration? No0b.

Id agree to a point. Fueledpassion recommended 6-8 week primes as ideal. Anything shorter will tend to not be long enough to adequately prepare the body for the rebound; anything longer is unecessary if the goal is to maximise toggling (prime---rebound cycles) and gainz.

So surely youll be reverse dieting out of the cut? Otherwise youll risk becoming a fatty again dumby.

No, Fueledpassion was clear that a reverse diet would only be required if one ended the priming period in the 6-8% bodyfat range. The idea being that, the lower your bodyfat, the higher the risk for the bodies preference for fat cell storage. Im safely above the "risky zone", so Ill be immediately increasing kcal/carbs.

Sounds like youre a bit ghey for this guy, why the obsession with his ideas?

Toggling, or priming--->rebounding, has always struck me as logically impeccable, and convincingly supported by science and anecdote. As Fueled noted, bber competitors employ the technique by default. The idea for us other guys is to try and do as many toggles over time as possible, ie there is no reason to have a prolongued off-season for growth, and then a prolongued cut.

This capacity to utilise toggling multiple times through the year is what appeals to me, at the very least psychologically. I cant stand the traditional 16wk long-bulk. For the same 16weeks Id much rather run a 6wk prime, 6wk rebound, and 4wk recomp. In theory, the latter will result in better lean gainz and better body composition. In saying that though, toggling can be used over any time period; the key idea is to properly prime, then transition/rebound.

Dont mean to be rude but youre hardly hyooge, youre not exactly a convincing poster-boy for toggling.

Yip, totally fair. And thats one reason Im logging and pushing myself to adopt this practice now. Toggling requires adhereance to the dietary principles which underpin it...otherwise youre not capitalising on it at all. Ive loved the idea of toggling for ages, but havent committed myself to the dietary demands. That needs to change.

Properly toggling will also mean less drugs can be taken. Fueled was adamant that if you primed adequately you didnt need much AAS during the rebound at all. The food transition was the anabolic driver.

In fact, Fuelled claimed that one could run higher doses during the prime/cut, then drop total dose right down during the rebound. This is very unconventional, but it makes absolute sense. Moving forward, Id like to use less gear, so again its a philosophy which appeals.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
REBOUND
6 WEEKS

150mg TestE
100mg MastE
100mg NandCyp
300mg NandPP

91kg/200lbs
88.5cm waist at thickest

Carb cycling through the week, aiming for weekly average of 200kcal+ surplus, 250g pro, and 300g cho. Will continue minimum amounts of cardio. Targets may be adjusted according to any increases in waist measurement.