Na-r ala: geronova out of business?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know anything? The webpage and home of the king of alpha lipoic acid is not accessable anymore.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably just website maintanence.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, people are carrying their stuff in pill form, but they better fix it soon because i need some bulk powder

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just go with Jarrow in cap form. If I wanted bulk powder, would go that route myself as well.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
While it's unavailable you can check out SlinMax from performax labs!
It contains a good dosage of Na-R-Ala alongside berberine and banaba to help reduce blood glucose / regulate glucose levels

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While it's unavailable you can check out SlinMax from performax labs!
It contains a good dosage of Na-R-Ala alongside berberine and banaba to help reduce blood glucose / regulate glucose levels
Is it GeroNova Licensed?

BTW, website is back up thescience

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Is it GeroNova Licensed?

BTW, website is back up thescience
I don't know off the top of my head but sent an email checking. I think if it was GeroNova licensed it'd have to be mentioned, but will post back with the answer

edit: got word back that it is not, but it was third party tested for purity and is quality

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I vaguely remember someone on a forum saying they had tested various forms of na-r ala and only geronova had an effect on bloodsugar

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I just go with Jarrow in cap form. If I wanted bulk powder, would go that route myself as well.
I didnt know jarrow had one; life extension has one in 300mg/pill. I just ordered 100g's; they send it to u in tuperware. Lots of sneezing involved when scooping

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I didnt know jarrow had one; life extension has one in 300mg/pill. I just ordered 100g's; they send it to u in tuperware. Lots of sneezing involved when scooping
Write an email back to them complaining there is no scoop, and their flavouring needs work.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I vaguely remember someone on a forum saying they had tested various forms of na-r ala and only geronova had an effect on bloodsugar
i don't have the bloodwork / glucose tests to prove it but slinmax definitely works for me and other people that have taken it. Maybe give it a shot sometime in the future?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, both Jarrow and LE are two great options if you want capped. I personally wouldn't grab any other brand that doesn't offer Bioenhanced GeroNova Na-R-ALA.

The 100g offered is a great deal itself though if going the bulk route.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd die if this stuff disappeared!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, both Jarrow and LE are two great options if you want capped. I personally wouldn't grab any other brand that doesn't offer Bioenhanced GeroNova Na-R-ALA.

The 100g offered is a great deal itself though if going the bulk route.
I can't find jarrow narala only rala?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's wrong with SAN's NA-R-ALA? I've been using that for months...