Myrmidon's Albuterol Cycle Log

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
12mgs throughout the day.
Ok, but all I have is the supplied dropper.... I am going to start with only 2mg 3xday for 7-days, then 3mg 3xday for 7-days and then 4mg 3xday for the final 7-days... But I want to take my first dose NOW and only have the dropper in the bottle... So, how do I measure out 2mg when the dropper is in ML's???

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Ok, but all I have is the supplied dropper.... I am going to start with only 2mg 3xday for 7-days, then 3mg 3xday for 7-days and then 4mg 3xday for the final 7-days... But I want to take my first dose NOW and only have the dropper in the bottle... So, how do I measure out 2mg when the dropper is in ML's???

Usually one pump equals 4mgs... If you want to be that precise, I suggest going to wal-mart and picking up an oral syringe for only like 2 or 3 bucks. You can measure it then in mls.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
Usually one pump equals 4mgs... If you want to be that precise, I suggest going to wal-mart and picking up an oral syringe for only like 2 or 3 bucks. You can measure it then in mls.

Ok, I went through EVERY math teacher in High School and pretty much failed every class.... So, given the above knowledge that you know about me now, I can take about half a dropper and be pretty close to 2mg's??? Then when I get an oral syringe what would I fill that up to???

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I went through EVERY math teacher in High School and pretty much failed every class.... So, given the above knowledge that you know about me now, I can take about half a dropper and be pretty close to 2mg's??? Then when I get an oral syringe what would I fill that up to???
You can think of it that way, but I think it owuld be better to go to wal-mart(which is open as we speak) and just pick up an oral syringe. Once you get the oral syringe you can measure how you like and what you want too.

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
You can think of it that way, but I think it owuld be better to go to wal-mart(which is open as we speak) and just pick up an oral syringe. Once you get the oral syringe you can measure how you like and what you want too.

Thanks... Just picked up my oral syringe... Also found out that there are 4mg of Alb. in 1ML so when drawing that into an oral syringe it doesn't look like very much at all especially since I'm starting with only 2mg 3xday and working my way up to 4mg 3xday....

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... Just picked up my oral syringe... Also found out that there are 4mg of Alb. in 1ML so when drawing that into an oral syringe it doesn't look like very much at all especially since I'm starting with only 2mg 3xday and working my way up to 4mg 3xday....
One pump was under 1ml for me. One pump is close if not 4mgs.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
You must have been using a very small oral syringe then dude... The 2 that I just bought from Safeway are both 10ML...
Yeah it's pretty small. It's an oral syringe for little babies.

streto

Awards
one of the best alb logs around
Where is everybody now and has anyone done any more cycles of alb

Tragnu

Awards
I will be running 24mg ED for 3 weeks, just waiting for it to get here...can't wait.

streto

Awards
if you dont mind
can you please keep letting us know about your results

I am thinking about going on a 3 week 16mg cycle and then doing another one after a short break, maybe the break with some bendryl

I am thinking of doing this while doing some bulking for the next two months or so

If you have any thoughts on this let me know and please keep us updated if you can about your cycle

Tragnu

Awards
I'll start a log for the cycle, with pics, my modified ckd diet, and workouts.

Tragnu

Awards
I got my Alb in, but I just caught an effin cold a couple days ago so my diet has gone to **** for the past 1-2 days...better now than while Im on the Alb I guess.

I will get the log started after this cold passes.