SLDL 135x3x4r +8
45 degree back ext 20x3x10r
Ab wheel

W4d4
Bench 175x3x4r + 9
WGPU body weight 5x8r
Snatch Grip shrugs 3x12
Single arm KB ohp 2x10 w/22lb

***Never mentioned, first rep on bench and variants is paused and chins/pull ups are dead hangs. The kb ohp is on the floor, legs extended to help build rigidity and engage obliques for bracing. Also added bear crawls back in after my standard McGill Big Three for lower body days

God bless!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W4d1

Pubic adjustment
McGill big three
Bear crawl

Squat
205x3x4r + 8

Block pull
185x6x5r

45 degree back ext
4x12

My right SI felt different almost not stable the whole session. I have been walking with my wife everyday as active recovery (decent terrain around the house and neighborhood). Idk if it’s all the hills and odd footing but it absolutely through my session off (mentally, more than anything)

Making some strides albeit small ones and should be expected since the hiatus and I’ve been here before lol

I believe I’ll keep running this very basic meat and potato program another four weeks after my deload. Will likely swap some movements though.

Take care fam
God bless

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W4d2

Was out of my pre workout but despite that, I had a stellar pump. Drank 12oz coffee about 30min before leaving with 5g creatine dissolved in it.

Trap and delt warm up circuit

Incline bench
165x3x4 + 7

Seated WG row
90x6x8

Strict ohp
90x3x4 + 7

I’ve been back on my couscous kick and I can tell you one thing, I’ve missed it. Also, my favorite “dish” to eat right now is a cup of asparagus cut to about 1” pieces cooked in olive oil with garlic. Mix that into 1.5c of couscous and top with scrambled eggs. Basic and delicious.

Take care
God bless

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Layout for next cycle.

Next week - deload (85% of amrap weight 3x3)

Cycle 2

Bench, squat and OHP will still be 3x4 + 1

Adding some accessories in and will be either R/P, myo reps or @8 repeats. Who knows, could change weekly with the meat of the program staying the same.

-Rest/Pause will likely be three sets to equal 12-15 reps
-Myo reps- sets of 8 until I lose a rep
-@8 repeats until the RPE changes to a 9

Comp Deadlift will be straight sets

Progressing remains the same 5-7 reps +5lbs, 8+ reps add 10lbs (For my squat, bench and supplementals)

Last edited:
Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I just use elite FTS Bands.
Absolutely kicking my own ass. Absolutely love it.
Just finding new ways to inflict pain and have fun :)
Hey bro, I just went on their website and it looks like they are mostly sold out. Any suggestions on which type to buy and where? Very interested. Thanks in advance.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. I, for one did. Grilled up steaks, marinaded chicken breast for my Wife and kiddo. She quartered small yellow Yukon potato’s and some white onion, tossed them in oil and a few different seasons thenput them in an aluminum pouch for me to grill. We did the same thing for asparagus as well 🤤.

Took my daughter fishing (she’s VERY out doorsy- well, loves being outside) then we went to the range. My AR destroyed my shoulder but... I’ve gotten more efficient at pulling from my holster and getting to target so there’s that.

Going to grill some burgers and chicken breast this weekend and do the same aluminum pouch of potatoes but with peppers and mushrooms as well. Going to keep asparagus as my green as well.

Take care

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope the protestors tonight actually protest and not turn my city into flames. I’m all for justice and the right for PEACEFUL (which is powerful and motivating when done correctly) protesting.

My parents neighborhood is very close to the Capital, where they’re going to protest. As we’ve seen, it’s spilling over Into neighborhoods, stores among other things.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fingers crossed it remains peaceful. It was awesome to see peaceful protests in New Orleans this weekend. Protesters were even compliant wearing face masks because of COVID.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fingers crossed it remains peaceful. It was awesome to see peaceful protests in New Orleans this weekend. Protesters were even compliant wearing face masks because of COVID.
We had paid trash come to town and ransack the Target. Only protests here were peaceful college kids earlier in the evening, and some fucking bandits just drove into town around midnight just to rob. Cops drove them away from outside the Best Buy at 11 without issue, then they snuck back around 1pm to ransack Target. Again, no concurrent rioting. Just scum driving into our healthy community to loot. What a disservice to the man who was executed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was VERY peaceful and pretty compliant regarding face masks as well. We did have non locals trying to incite rioting but the national guard said not today lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG

Commence the Barlowe Experiment!

Using Rhaponticum carthamoides (Maral root) DIM and fadogia for 60 days.

Lunch and dinner - 1g Maral root each (2g total)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner - fadogia
Dinner-DIM

Had a decent hiatus from Squatting and pulling because - you can guess it, my l4-5 disc. The pain has subsided after cessation of pulling entirely and no back squatting (V squat, leg press only). However, today I squatted, very conservatively and belt less.

Training -
Lower, upper, off, Upper, lower, upper, off

Monday
Squat - belt less, sleeves, shoes
155x4x5

Single leg curl

Seated calves

Back ext super set w/ ab wheel
3x15
3x8

My lower days are kind of a YOLO. Upper is Vince Gironda 10/8/6/15.

I don’t weigh food any more. Try to eat intuitively, Whole Foods. Example, today’s food:

Breakfast
(2) slices whole wheat + whole avocado + 8oz kefir + 1 banana

Lunch
(2) chicken sandwiches

Dinner
Baked salmon + baked beans

Post workout
Almond breeze (the one with blended bananas in it ) + protein

Snack(s)
Pb&j or pb&h
Body armor lyte (700mg potassium) or 16oz coconut water w/pulp

I’ve been able to keep my potassium around 3.5-4g daily and sodium around 2g (occasionally higher).

Only other supplements I take now is nature ways Rhodiola and “Cardio” health (olive leaf ~ 12% Oleuropein and garlic bulb) and 250mg chelated magnesium and 1g curcuminoids from C3 turmeric.

My current body weight is 147-8 when waking.

Questions, ask away.

-squats, I’m literally adding only 5lbs weekly. Likely won’t add pulling back for quite some time.

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
double

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People always in a hurry, but 5lbs weekly is 260lbs more on the bar in a year. It is a tremendously effective pace even with waving and deloads cutting into that!

Fairlife milk, in addition to being lactose free and over 50% more protein, has a tremendous amount of potassium - 550mg per cup. In case you ever need some extra protein in lieu of the Almond Breeze.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People always in a hurry, but 5lbs weekly is 260lbs more on the bar in a year. It is a tremendously effective pace even with waving and deloads cutting into that!

Fairlife milk, in addition to being lactose free and over 50% more protein, has a tremendous amount of potassium - 550mg per cup. In case you ever need some extra protein in lieu of the Almond Breeze.
Fair life always escapes me! Yanno ya boi don’t do lactose, so that’s a big plus lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 195389

Commence the Barlowe Experiment!

Using Rhaponticum carthamoides (Maral root) DIM and fadogia for 60 days.

Lunch and dinner - 1g Maral root each (2g total)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner - fadogia
Dinner-DIM

Had a decent hiatus from Squatting and pulling because - you can guess it, my l4-5 disc. The pain has subsided after cessation of pulling entirely and no back squatting (V squat, leg press only). However, today I squatted, very conservatively and belt less.

Training -
Lower, upper, off, Upper, lower, upper, off

Monday
Squat - belt less, sleeves, shoes
155x4x5

Single leg curl

Seated calves

Back ext super set w/ ab wheel
3x15
3x8

My lower days are kind of a YOLO. Upper is Vince Gironda 10/8/6/15.

I don’t weigh food any more. Try to eat intuitively, Whole Foods. Example, today’s food:

Breakfast
(2) slices whole wheat + whole avocado + 8oz kefir + 1 banana

Lunch
(2) chicken sandwiches

Dinner
Baked salmon + baked beans

Post workout
Almond breeze (the one with blended bananas in it ) + protein

Snack(s)
Pb&j or pb&h
Body armor lyte (700mg potassium) or 16oz coconut water w/pulp

I’ve been able to keep my potassium around 3.5-4g daily and sodium around 2g (occasionally higher).

Only other supplements I take now is nature ways Rhodiola and “Cardio” health (olive leaf ~ 12% Oleuropein and garlic bulb) and 250mg chelated magnesium and 1g curcuminoids from C3 turmeric.

Will get photos up at some point. My current body weight is 147-8 when waking.

Questions, ask away.

-squats, I’m literally adding only 5lbs weekly. Likely won’t add pulling back for quite some time.
forgot I was subbed , just got a new notification BUT I AM IN FOR THIS. I’ve always wondered about this supp brand

what are you looking to achieve out of the experiment?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same , I can’t do a lot of animal products I’ve noticed. Lactose is A common Allergy , though . It doesn’t give me horrible digestion problems Which is surprising for me , but I’ve noticed I break out in weird rashes and get rosacea on my face. Also, Sinus issues and mucus flare up. Noticed especially when I was consuming fat free Greek yogurt on the daily. Sucks because fage is so good and high in protein

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forgot I was subbed , just got a new notification BUT I AM IN FOR THIS. I’ve always wondered about this supp brand

Rhaponticum Carthamoides is rich in ecdysteroids, so I’m *hoping* for better protein synthesis. But, one study (on examine) showed elevated estrogen when taking Maral root - hence the DIM. The fadogia (omega t-force) I used when I was younger and it’s the only solo ingredient I used that made my testicles fuller, gave me acne albeit small and micro aggression.

In short, a recomp more or less lol

Same , I can’t do a lot of animal products I’ve noticed. Lactose is A common Allergy , though . It doesn’t give me horrible digestion problems Which is surprising for me , but I’ve noticed I break out in weird rashes and get rosacea on my face. Also, Sinus issues and mucus flare up. Noticed especially when I was consuming fat free Greek yogurt on the daily. Sucks because fage is so good and high in protein
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll eat a pint of ice cream in a heart beat lol but I try and limit my lactose because it *seems* to make my psoriasis worse.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Rhaponticum Carthamoides is rich in ecdysteroids, so I’m *hoping* for better protein synthesis. But, one study (on examine) showed elevated estrogen when taking Maral root - hence the DIM. The fadogia (omega t-force) I used when I was younger and it’s the only solo ingredient I used that made my testicles fuller, gave me acne albeit small and micro aggression.

In short, a recomp more or less lol

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll eat a pint of ice cream in a heart beat lol but I try and limit my lactose because it *seems* to make my psoriasis worse.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Easy bulking - add a bottle of chocolate Fairlife (~56oz) on top of your daily meals. About 1,000 calories, 90g protein, low 30g fat, no lactose, 3.5g potassium, $3.xx at Walmart, delicious and doesn’t bloat at all like regular milk.

Most folks could get away with half a bottle added per day. Much easier to drink and tastier than a whey shake for basically same price/g of protein & more steady amino release.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy bulking - add a bottle of chocolate Fairlife (~56oz) on top of your daily meals. About 1,000 calories, 90g protein, low 30g fat, no lactose, 3.5g potassium, $3.xx at Walmart, delicious and doesn’t bloat at all like regular milk.

Most folks could get away with half a bottle added per day. Much easier to drink and tastier than a whey shake for basically same price/g of protein & more steady amino release.
My buddy has religiously done this with daily chocolate fairlife for a couple of months now. It really is an awesome way to add on easy cal's.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday - Upper

Warm ups
YTWL’s
Scapula dips

10/8/6/15 rep scheme

Db incline superset with Double D handle PD
60,70,75,55 & 100,120,140,85

OHP
85x3x5r

Cable fly superset with straight arm pull down(?)
4x12 & 4x15

Db hammer curl superset with rope ext
4x12 for both

The set of 15 for my main movements always provides the pump. Pretty decent workout for 5am. My watch clocked me at 4hrs of sleep :/ ~ which I can agree with because I remember lying there thinking, “have I slept?” And it was midnight when I looked

Take care,
God bless

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
While I love the nutrition profile of Fairlife, their Fair Oaks farm has come under a ton of scrutiny and lawsuits over the past year for abuse of their cows. Not to say other dairy farms are better, but video footage showing cows “tortured, kicked, beaten, burned, force-fed and confined to tiny spaces” isn’t exactly part of the superior Fairlife image. FWIW.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I love the nutrition profile of Fairlife, their Fair Oaks farm has come under a ton of scrutiny and lawsuits over the past year for abuse of their cows. Not to say other dairy farms are better, but video footage showing cows “tortured, kicked, beaten, burned, force-fed and confined to tiny spaces” isn’t exactly part of the superior Fairlife image. FWIW.
Makes me think of “free range” chickens - confined to small cages BUT has a fenced in area outside the coupe, maybe 7 yards so it’s technically free range.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upper body

Warm ups
YTLW
Scapula dips

Slight decline Db bench -ss/w lat pull down
-10/8/6/15 rep scheme-
55,65,70,50 & 110,120,150,95

Db Arnold
20x12
35x2x8

Bb curl -ss/w body weight dips
45,55 x10
60x2x8

Dips body weight x4x12

Kneeling face pull -ss/w ab wheel
30,40,50,50 x10 & 4x7 ab wheel

Sleep was a little better last night but I did use 1.5mg melatonin as well maybe there’s no correlation but who knows. I’ve been VERY stressed out trying to switch career paths (testing, physical aptitude tests, interviews, second interviews) so I’m sure that my sleep was negatively impacted - watch shows it has lol.

However, I drank 10g of carb with my pre workout and 8oz of coffee 15 min before that and my workout was excellent so there’s that.

Take care
God bless

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dupe

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lower body

Warm ups
McGill curl up 5/3/1
Side planks 5/3/1

Squat - belt less
160x4x5r

Db stiff leg 4x8

Standing calf raise -ss/w pallof press
Body weight x4x12
20x4x12 per hand

Moving forward I’m going to belt up. There’s literally zero reason to risk ANOTHER re-injury squatting without a belt. I have it at my disposal may as well use it.

Take care
God bless

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upper

Warm up
YTWLs
Scapula dips

Bench
-10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

^super set with WG pull ups

Body weight x3x8 + amrap (15)

Meadows CG face pull -ss/w cable fly
40,50,50 x12 & 20,25,20x10

Snatch grip URR
-10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

Lying db skull crusher (pph) ss/w high cable curl
20,25,30 x10
20,20,30 x10

It’s always nice training the day after your cheat meal. Haven’t noticed anything from the Barlowe supplements (five complete days in) - which I didn’t expect to. Body weight is the same as well.

Take care
God bless

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a shame. I don’t buy it for any particular image; it’s about the nutrition & ease of consumption. Perhaps Coca-Cola will consider partnering with a better dairy supplier. I would gladly pay more for an otherwise identical but more humanely-produced product. I haven’t found one though.

Upper body

Warm ups
YTLW
Scapula dips

Slight decline Db bench -ss/w lat pull down
-10/8/6/15 rep scheme-
55,65,70,50 & 110,120,150,95

Db Arnold
20x12
35x2x8

Bb curl -ss/w body weight dips
45,55 x10
60x2x8

Dips body weight x4x12

Kneeling face pull -ss/w ab wheel
30,40,50,50 x10 & 4x7 ab wheel

Sleep was a little better last night but I did use 1.5mg melatonin as well maybe there’s no correlation but who knows. I’ve been VERY stressed out trying to switch career paths (testing, physical aptitude tests, interviews, second interviews) so I’m sure that my sleep was negatively impacted - watch shows it has lol.

However, I drank 10g of carb with my pre workout and 8oz of coffee 15 min before that and my workout was excellent so there’s that.

Take care
God bless
Try to remind yourself worrying about anything never actually helped the situation. Stay calm, keep your cool, and understand things are going to work out for the best - you didn’t make it this far in life by accident! Just because you have never done something doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 —Lower

Warm up
Pubic adjustment
McGill curl up
Oblique plank
Bird dog

Squat w/belt and sleeves
165x4x5
*moved very easily. But, let’s stick to the plan. Which, technically I’m adding 5lbs per squat session (squatting 2x a week). Planning on deloading during my fourth week.

Standing Single leg curl

Back ext
5x10

Seated calf raise
4x12

I have very weak dorsiflexion in my right foot, which if I try to stand on JUST my right heel in dorsiflexion my foot collapses immediately to the floor. I guess that would be considered drop foot? And to be honest, I’m not entirely sure if I’ve always had it since my disc issues or if this is new. But, it’s irritating since I’ve noticed it lol

Take care
God bless

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 —- Upper

Warm ups
YTWL
Scapula Dips

Incline Db
-10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

^ super set with ^

Machine lat pull down (cable was hogged)
-10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

Mid high cable fly
3x10

Straight arm lat pull downs(?)
4x10

OHP
85x3x8

Db hammer curl ss/w - V bar tri extension
3x10 for both

I’ve been mixing my pre workout in half a bottle of body armor (15g cho) and then drinking the other half durning my workout. And, I will admit that it definitely has helped - albeit a small bit. This was probably the best morning workout I’ve had since switching three workouts to AM. But, last night I ALSO have fantastic sleep so there’s a similarity there.

Take care
God bless!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand why you would be scared to consume 30-60g cho periWO 3x a week. Most of your diet is geared towards recovery from training - it doesn’t makes sense to shortchange yourself of fuel during that most critical window of performance. It would be better to cut carbs literally any other time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dupe, of course because this app is still broken.

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand why you would be scared to consume 30-60g cho periWO 3x a week. Most of your diet is geared towards recovery from training - it doesn’t makes sense to shortchange yourself of fuel during that most critical window of performance. It would be better to cut carbs literally any other time.
I could’ve worded my post better. I drink 15g cho pre workout and an additional 15g during. I’m going to continually add cho to my pre/peri workout as the weeks go on. Eventually topping out around 30g pre and 30 peri.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 —- upper

Activations
YTWL
Scap dips

Super set 1 -10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

Decline db 60,70,80,55
Seated row w/cambered bar -90,100,120,80

Db Arnold press
5x8

Giant set
Meadows face pull 4x12
Bb curl 4x8
Cambered bar tri ext 4x10

Cable fly
3x10

Ab wheel

Body weight is at a new high, well... newer high as I’ve been here before. 150.4. I bought some 7mm elbow compressions and I’ve added them the last two upper body days- for my heavier Db (chest) sets and they make a difference on the crunching I get. Basically non existent.

Squats tomorrow again and I’m looking forward to it.

Be easy
God bless

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2 lower

McGill big three
Curl up
Side plank
Bird dog

Squat w/belt and sleeves
170x3x5
170x3

Db RDL
20x10
30x3x8

Seated calf raise
4x10

45 degree back ext

I’m going to take 170 again Monday (truthfully probably back it down to 165 again). My second set I over extended in my hips and had the all too familiar shocking/electrical sensation in my lumbar. So, I took a little bit and regrouped. Came back focused on my bracing and not tucking my pelvis so far under/forward.

Truly hate where I’m at. I want to build and keep my leg size but at what cost? I may have to look into different squat variants to use or just work on my hamstrings via hip thrusters until I can thrust 600lbs for reps lol

Be easy
God bless

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How deep are you squatting? Maybe you need to squat shallower, or to a parallel box (or higher), or could do more machine work?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How deep are you squatting? Maybe you need to squat shallower, or to a parallel box (or higher), or could do more machine work?
Probably a few inches below parallel. But, it was when I was standing, for some reason I tucked my pelvis (posterior pelvic tilt) and that was a big no-no. I didn’t flex my glutes but rather tucked my pelvis? Idk why, but it happened.

I’m going to look at our boxes and see if one gets me right around parallel my other thought is to just lunge away, relatively “safe” and I could db split squat. Idk, I’m at my wits end with my back.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s the herb experiment going ? Feeling anything worth noting yet?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s the herb experiment going ? Feeling anything worth noting yet?
No. It’s only been 11 complete days of dosing. I don’t expect anything until week three and on - if ANYTHING does change.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2 — upper

Warm up
YTWL
Scapula dips

Bench press w/ elbow sleeves
-10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

CGLPD
-10,8,6,15 rep scheme-

Db lateral raise
5x12

Seated face full ss/w tricep ext
5x12

Machine fly ss/w pinwheel curl
4x12 & 4x10

Be easy
God bless

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always know those intraworkout carbs would help you bro.
Did the Gatorade not settle well for you?
Agree 100% with @Hyde keep racking up the Cho Peri-Workout (pre/Intra/post). Let the body soak it up and improve your performance and optimize your training.

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always know those intraworkout carbs would help you bro.
Did the Gatorade not settle well for you?
Agree 100% with @Hyde keep racking up the Cho Peri-Workout (pre/Intra/post). Let the body soak it up and improve your performance and optimize your training.
I didn’t try the Gatorade. Opted for Bodyarmor because of the potassium content.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday (start of day 14 with Barlowe’s supplements) I’m going to:
1) increase the Maral Root from 1g (2 caps) to 1.5g (3) caps. One with a high protein meal and the other two post workout with my high protein meal

2) reduce the fadogia to, two caps a day.

See if anything changes from there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you boxsquat: you MUST stay tight on the box! If you plop the spine compression could be more traumatic than even the trouble you have had free squatting. Really sit back far and load the hamstrings and hips up with a lot of muscular tension. Don’t race down to the box. Guys have fractured vertebrae with big boxsquats.

As for quads - I get more from lunge and shallow Legpress volume than any back squatting by a wide margin. They will definitely produce sexier legs IMHO.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 195751

~$15 total for around 60 workouts. And you can store it in your car. Just sayin’ my dude
Welp, going to look for that salt substitute today when I had to the store to get my Mk7 and cardio health.

Always coming thru clutch.

Also, if you boxsquat: you MUST stay tight on the box! If you plop the spine compression could be more traumatic than even the trouble you have had free squatting. Really sit back far and load the hamstrings and hips up with a lot of muscular tension. Don’t race down to the box. Guys have fractured vertebrae with big boxsquats.

As for quads - I get more from lunge and shallow Legpress volume than any back squatting by a wide margin. They will definitely produce sexier legs IMHO.
Right. I cringe BIG time watching members dropping, loosening all stiffness in their posterior chain when box squatting.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read through back mechanic last night and finished today. Moving forward...

1) All movements that aggravate my lumbar, bye-bye. (Squatting, deadlifting)
2) 15 min power walks every morning (swinging arms, fast pace)
3) Cat/camels - to help nerve flossing and NOT extending/flexing past end ranges
4) McGill big
5) Clam shells eventually graduated into hip air planes into glute bridges to restore hip mobility to help hip hinge.

So, “leg” days will focus on glutes and hamstrings because I haven’t had an issue with any of the movements.

Bb hip thrusters, rope pull thrus, leg extensions, standing/lying hamstring curl.

Ab wheel and pallof presses will be in a rotating fashion. EOTD one will be done.

Also, going to try and be cognizant of my movement patterns throughout the day to try and fix ones that are compromising.

Here’s to the next four weeks! Lol After that, I’ll reasses my pain avenues, change any of my stabilization exercises or keep them and increase “reps”.

I can continue to push my bench because let’s face it, it’s the “safest” movement on my lumbar -as long as I don’t arch like a madman. Maybe I’ll have a big bench at the end of this?!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 108