My Tren looks like ****!

bullfx

Awards
well i blew the filter and i gota refilter it... i knwo that but why the hell is it so dark! did i heat it too much???

i left it in the water right when it got to boiling i removing from heat and left it in there for 25min...

here is what it looks like

Just changing the picture size

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Not to rub it in, but I was just talking to my friend who has his homemade so filtered and triple washed that its nearly clear! Nice, wonderful, beautiful.... my precious! :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
looks like someone likes pure premiun ..lol..man that looks like a poster child against injection i dont know if u used a kit but heres a another way to make fina next time i got it from anabolex and the guy that posted it got it from another board
heres the link http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60625&highlight=crystal+fina
Making Tren with the notacow 'Crystal Fina Method' Post #1

Making Tren with the notacow 'Crystal Fina Method'

Aka ‘purified fina’. Aka ‘white fina’.

I’m going to make a 2 gram batch of fina. I will first convert the pellets into purified trenbolone acetate powder. Yield is 90% conversion. There are many options at this point, but I will then use the powder to make 100mg/ml tren.

To make a larger amount just scale the amounts and use larger bottles.

You will need a 2g fina kit (from finakits), a bottle of distilled water, a marble, a bottle of methyl alcohol (‘Heet’, from any auto parts store), a funnel, and coffee filters.

Prepare 2 clean bottles with tight caps. I’m using a 40ml bottle from finakits and a 300 ml bottle from the supermarket (used to have Spanish Olives in it). Make ‘bottle rulers’ (Note 1)

Add one finaplix-H cart, 20 ml of methyl alcohol, and the marble to the small bottle. Cap tightly and shake VERY GENTLY until the pellets are gone. Do not heat!

Fit coffee filter into funnel and cut the filter until it’s smaller than the funnel. Put it in larger bottle.

Splash some methyl alcohol (MA) into the filter before you start, so it’s wet.

During this next part, cover the funnel with plastic wrap whenever you are waiting for the filter to finish. This minimizes evaporation.

Swirl the mixture to stir it and pour ¼ of the fina into the filter, wait, repeat until the bottle’s empty.

Put 1 ml of MA into now empty vial, shake and pour into filter. Repeat once for total of 2 rinses.

Wash the filter with 2 ml of MA from a syringe. Spray the edges of the filter paper and wash the powder into the center. Repeat for total of 4 rinses.

The powder will now be very clean and white. This is methyl cellulose. (Note 2) Throw it away. Keep the liquid. It should be between 25 and 30 ml.

This is the fun part. Add 10 ml of distilled water to the liquid. Then, carefully, using a syringe or an eyedropper add about 5 more ml. When it starts to turn white, stop. The slower you do this next part the better the result will be. Add a couple more drops and put it aside for a while. You can leave the cap off so that the MA will evaporate. You will see crystals forming. You can add a couple of drops of water an hour if you want. If you do this slow enough you could get almost 100% conversion.

After it’s full of crystals slowly add water until the volume is at least 150 ml. Let it sit for at least an hour.

Prepare a funnel and coffee filter on a large container to catch the waste water. Pour the crystals into the filter. Rinse with distilled water at least 5 times.

Remove the filter and set it on a shelf to dry overnight.

When it’s totally dry, scrape the dry powder into a clean vial and weigh it. I got 1.8 grams. A 90% conversion rate.

Making tren from powder.

I have 1.8 grams of trenbolone acetate. I want to mix it at 100 mg/ml so the final volume will me 18 ml.

Preheat the oven to 175 F. (Note 3)

Add 2 ml of ‘magic solution’ from a finakits kit.

Add some oil. Pop it in the oven and let it melt.

Fill it the rest of the way to 18 ml. Mix it up (shake gently).

Filter into new sterile vial. (Note 4)

Pop the vial into the oven. Increase the heat to 250. Bake for 45 min. (Note 5)

I tried this stuff. I think it’s much less painful than regular fina. Kinda like a ‘smooth mellow blend, with a hint of a woody aftertaste’ J j/k )

- notacow

Note 1: If this is the last time you do anything like this, you don’t need a bottle ruler. But, trust me, you’ll be doing this again. So, cut a piece of paper. Add 10 ml of water to the bottle. Mark the paper. Repeat. Wash the bottle with methyl alcohol and dry in oven at 175 F.

Note 2: I dried and weighed the methyl cellulose. It came to 1.0 grams. There is 1.1 grams of methyl cellulose in a cart so 100mg has passed through the filter and is still in the fina. It will get washed out later when we rinse with water.

Note 3: 175 F is a good temp for warming things up. It is enough to boil methyl alcohol used to clean glassware but won’t burn your hands too much. You should always have an oven thermometer to be sure you’re getting the right temp. These are less that $5 at the supermarket.

Note 4: The use of a monster syringe, in the picture, is optional. It’s easier to filter with a smaller tube, but I’m lazy. Also note the small 25g 1” pin used to vent the bottle while filtering.

Note 5: The recommended sterilization at a hospital is 15 min at 250 F (in an autoclave). I allow 30 min for the bottle to warm up and 15 min for the actual sterilization. Someday I’ll accurately measure the time it takes for various size vials to heat up.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
mine came out looking a little dark too but not that much, I would say refilter, sterilize and enjoy....errr I mean dispose of because your research project is complete

bullfx

Awards
mine came out looking a little dark too but not that much, I would say refilter, sterilize and enjoy....errr I mean dispose of because your research project is complete
ya i hope my cows grow just fine...

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
also after the boiling I let it sit overnight, I'm gonna try 24 hours next time to see if it turns out clearer

By the way, good to see you here Bullfx

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bullfx Holy crap I thought you died bro. :)

Good to see you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I don't do AS anymore for legal reasons and for testing reasons for my sport. MM doesn't have too much info on what I need.

So I get my info here (GREAT BOARD:) )and pro muscle. I am also hooked up with Skip who is doing a great job helping me at Muscle Chemistry board.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I advise you to re-filter that experiment before disposal...

Chemo

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I advise you to re-filter that experiment before disposal...

Chemo
thats probably not suppossed to be as funny as it is
but it is pretty damn funny:saw:

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry, but wow, that does look bad. what did you do? just remember practice makes perfect

baseballmuscle

Awards
At the old FinaFarm.com before it turned into "Aroma Kits" said that the darker your fina the stronger it is. Did you use enough oil? How many carts did you use and how much oil did you use? Maybe we can trouble shoot this a little better. You might just have a 200mg/ml solution which would probably make your cows ass hurt like a bitch. Let me know. Hopefully this will help.

bullfx

Awards
ya it wwas clear up until i blew the filter.. i used 4g kit wiht 2 of those pellets ... i thin i heated it too much...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by baseballmuscle
...said that the darker your fina the stronger it is...
As a general rule that is correct...the darker yellow the final solution is the more potent [concentrated] as well.  But there is a difference between a CLEAR yellow and transluscent brown.  All those small particles diffract the light and make it so the appearance is not clear.  This is seen as the haze in the bottle.  A properly prepared experiment will be clear (you should be able to see through the bottle with clarity) and the depth of color will be a good indication of concentration.

Chemo 

baseballmuscle

Awards
Cool good to know. I would just start over and refilter then. I let the water come to a boil and then put the vial in the water once I've removed it from the heat for 15 minutes without the lid on. Keep us posted.

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Just curious as to how you came up with this deduction? Are there some lab tests around ? As far as I know, it has to do with oxidation and that is the general opinion.. No one ever oofered the opinion that color equated to a lesser concentration...

I've had it from a neon yellow to a dark amber and never could tell any difference

OH BTW.. I'm giving your UCP-1 a try for some stubberen fat areas.. John has told me some very good things about the product..
I can't wait..

As a general rule that is correct...the darker yellow the final solution is the more potent [concentrated] as well.  But there is a difference between a CLEAR yellow and transluscent brown.  All those small particles diffract the light and make it so the appearance is not clear.  This is seen as the haze in the bottle.  A properly prepared experiment will be clear (you should be able to see through the bottle with clarity) and the depth of color will be a good indication of concentration.

Chemo 

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It is a general observation that I have made in that my experiments run something like this:

(1) Extract to roughly 250-300 mg/mL and filter (depending on number of extractions). This gives a clear yet deeper yellow color than one that is at 75-100 mg/mL.
(2) Use the concentrated solution and cut it down to whatever is desired (usually 75 mg/mL but sometimes 100). This is still clear but the depth of the color somewhat is lessened.

It should be noted that I don't use the typical oil extraction (the so called "magic" solution) but instead extract the active specie and then purify through crystallization [reference a soxhlet type extaction]. This let's me dose the experiment to exacting standards and leaves nothing to guesstimates. To get a better mental picture of what I'm talking about check out the beginner's guide to soxhlet extractions...good info in there for the one's that it will be of use for ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by basskiller
...it has to do with oxidation and that is the general opinion.. No one ever oofered the opinion that color equated to a lesser concentration...
The oxidation part comes into play with mainly polar carbonyl solvents (such as acetone in particular) when applying heat to the system.  It is not bad as it is a reversible reaction...no harm, no foul chemically speaking.

It is hard to use the human eyeball as a spectrometer (an instument that measures the absorption or transmittance of a solution) but it is a mature application in analytical chemistry.  There is a DIRECT coorelation between concentration and the absorbance of the solution.  This is stated as Beer's Law which says (notice that it is a LAW and not a theory or postulate):

A= ebc, where:

• A = absorbance
  • e (epsilon) = molar absorptivity
  • b = cell pathlength
  • c = concentration
Usually, the two constants will be the molar absorptivity and also the cell pathlength.  So, Beer's Law can be condensed to simply A=c*k (constant) hence the direct relationship between concentration and depth of color [in terms of absorption/transmittance].

Most people will not be able to discern 75 mg/mL versus 100 mg/mL but a spectrometer never lies.  Once you get to higher concentrations such as 300 mg/mL it is readily noticeable.

Chemo

baseballmuscle

Awards
Damn you're smart! I don't know half those words! LOL. Good post you obviously have the knowledge that can help out others as well as myself. Thanks a lot.

nitro-sting

Awards
Bro I always thought the SAME way but my boy did a 300mg/ml & his turned out golden yellow,Is it cuz of maybe using too much heat made it darker cuz thats what i have x pierienced,but i was also told in the past that the higher the mg/ml the darker(thats NOT true) Anyways ,if mine turned out darker than golden yellow due to completing the kit process in like 6 hours instead of overnite,do i just refilter thru whatman & use no heat.Can some -1 help me on this 1?Bullfx is that what it looked like after u refiltered it? Did it do the job? Did U use heat?There are so many processes out there"use a coffee filter" "dont use a coffee filter"WHo has the BEST conversion directions for pellets?I have used the darker b-4 & had no problms but i would like to see my stuff look like the pictures on the boards 1 day.Some -1 please help?Thanx in advance!