My stack proposal (DAA, Arimistane, MacaPro, Forskolin, HGW, L-DOPA): opinions needed

WBWolverine

Awards
Hi everyone!

This is my first post ever in AnabolicMinds.com Forum. I know there are myriads of questions like this in the forum. However, there are some many different stacks proposed, that I just boldly ask my own. If there are some very similar stack threads existing already, please guide me forward to them (I'm quite "the newbie"; and my age is, if it matters 31)

So to my proposed stack. I will first state the ingredient, then (proposed) amount/dosage of ingredient, and lastly how long my proposed cycle

AI Sports DAA: 3000g/day; 8 weeks
Arimistane: 50mg/day (beginning about 1,5 weeks after taking first dose of DAA); 8 weeks
BPS MacaPro: 3 caps 1500mg/day (according with manufacturers recommendations); about 6 weeks (120caps in total)
95% Forskolin 33 or 66mg/day (only got one bottle: 33mg/day would suffice 90 days; 66mg 45 days)
Horby Goat Weed (10% icariin, from purelabsnutrition) 1000mg/day; 8 weeks
Mucuna Pruriens (L-DOPA from purelabsnutrition) (standardized to 98% L-DOPA) 500mg/day; about 6-8 weeks (45 servings with 500mg/day - depending if taken everyday vs. 5 times a week (e.g. no intake on weekends)

Adding to stack:
Genomyx Phenadrol, Green Coffee, Green Tea : for aiding leaning process (I am currently in 10%ish regarding body fat; weight about 200lbs)
Also having currently Orange Triad (with Greens), omegas and of course protein supplements (with creatine and HMB).

So, that's my proposal for my stack. Asking for You pros for opinions/suggestions/corrections!

Few questions that arises within myself:
1) How should I start taking each of these supplements? I started DAA 4 days ago (also with Genomyx, green tea and coffee with orange triad and protein of course). I was wondering if it would be good idea to start them all at once within 1 to 2 weeks after starting taking DAA(?).
2) Are there (You pros know better) any redundant or antagonistic effects /rather than synergistic) between the listed supplement in my stack. If there is, should rather cycle them than take all of them simultaneously?

Thank You all for any replys. Very much appreciated.

PS. Sorry for possibly "messy" post (I'm in a hurry right now). Also apologies for possible occasional bad language (I'm not a native speaker: greetings from Finland!)
-WannabeWolverine

WBWolverine

Awards
Hi,
haven't dot any ideas from You guys. I guess my proposed (natural testo boosting) stack is either an overkill or simply stupid or something else :)

Just to state my goals here: I guess my idea is to gain lean muscle mass and increase in strength. I train bodybuilding/weightlifting 4-6 times a week and also have aerobic/anaerobic workouts 3-6 time a week (depending on various, mostly time-related, circumstances).

I have now been taking DAA 6 days and would be adding other stack ingredients (as listed above) to my daily regimen. Would love to hear some opinions; maybe most of all, if there are some redundancy in my stack supplements that one could take not simultaneously but as "different cycles" or would it be reasonable to stack all them at one about 8 week cycle. Also the amounts of the differents ingredients mentioned in my proposed stack; if there is something very mistaken about them, it would nice too have some opinions about that too.

(I hope this thread is in right sub-forum anyway...)

Thanks You all!

-WannabeWolverine

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone!

This is my first post ever in AnabolicMinds.com Forum. I know there are myriads of questions like this in the forum. However, there are some many different stacks proposed, that I just boldly ask my own. If there are some very similar stack threads existing already, please guide me forward to them (I'm quite "the newbie"; and my age is, if it matters 31)

So to my proposed stack. I will first state the ingredient, then (proposed) amount/dosage of ingredient, and lastly how long my proposed cycle

AI Sports DAA: 3000g/day; 8 weeks
Arimistane: 50mg/day (beginning about 1,5 weeks after taking first dose of DAA); 8 weeks
BPS MacaPro: 3 caps 1500mg/day (according with manufacturers recommendations); about 6 weeks (120caps in total)
95% Forskolin 33 or 66mg/day (only got one bottle: 33mg/day would suffice 90 days; 66mg 45 days)
Horby Goat Weed (10% icariin, from purelabsnutrition) 1000mg/day; 8 weeks
Mucuna Pruriens (L-DOPA from purelabsnutrition) (standardized to 98% L-DOPA) 500mg/day; about 6-8 weeks (45 servings with 500mg/day - depending if taken everyday vs. 5 times a week (e.g. no intake on weekends)

Adding to stack:
Genomyx Phenadrol, Green Coffee, Green Tea : for aiding leaning process (I am currently in 10%ish regarding body fat; weight about 200lbs)
Also having currently Orange Triad (with Greens), omegas and of course protein supplements (with creatine and HMB).

So, that's my proposal for my stack. Asking for You pros for opinions/suggestions/corrections!

Few questions that arises within myself:
1) How should I start taking each of these supplements? I started DAA 4 days ago (also with Genomyx, green tea and coffee with orange triad and protein of course). I was wondering if it would be good idea to start them all at once within 1 to 2 weeks after starting taking DAA(?).
2) Are there (You pros know better) any redundant or antagonistic effects /rather than synergistic) between the listed supplement in my stack. If there is, should rather cycle them than take all of them simultaneously?

Thank You all for any replys. Very much appreciated.

PS. Sorry for possibly "messy" post (I'm in a hurry right now). Also apologies for possible occasional bad language (I'm not a native speaker: greetings from Finland!)
-WannabeWolverine
Yes, it's a messy post, but it's ok:)
Daa, as you said, but 1,5 morning and 1,5 before bed.
Arimistane- 50-75 a day, start from day 1.
Maca and horny goat weed is OK.
Can't tell about forskolin, cause never tried it :). It's probably ok.
L-dopa ok, and you can take it every day.
Even if daa takes ca 2 weeks to "kick in ", I would start all supps at once.
No problem taking these supps together man:)
If I should go for a natty stack like this, I probably would add some zma and a good bcaa supplement. Maybe even some extra leucine.
Vit C and multis are of course important too, but you probably know:)
Good luck with your natty cycle bro:)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you already purchased all this?

You could have ran Alphamax. It contains your arimistane plus forskolin 95. It also has Divanill, L-Dopa, ZMA, and Vit D. That makes it an all in one solution for boosting free test, reducing estrogen and prolactin, and helping to keep lean mass.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see any contraindications in the proposed supplements, although I'm not entirely sure what Phenadrol is. Here's some thoughts about the stack:
1.Your original post says 3000g DAA. I'm sure this is a typo and you meant 3000mg or 3 g. Studies have now shown that over 3 g. Daily of DAA may possibly have a negative effect on test levels so be sure and keep it at 3 g.
2. You have a ton of stuff so I wouldn't buy anything else to add. As long as you can take everything consistently and spread some things out throughout the day you ought to see some positive results.
3. You can start Arimistane immediately or wait a week or so if you want. It won't really make a lot of difference.
4. No need to wait on starting things unless you want to.

WBWolverine

Awards
Thanks guys for replies! Very much appreciated!

oyvind: I also reckoned my original post as little bit of a mess :) And yes there is a definite typo: daily DAA dose is 3000mg not 3000g LOL. I also have ZMA, C-vit. and pretty good bcaa supplements in my disposal (among other "basics"). Thanks for Your contribution oyvind and for the "good lucks"!

One additional question though: why should one dose DAA 1,5g morning & 1,5 before bed? (AI Sports (the manufacturer) recommends taking the whole 3g in the morning) I guess it has to do with the anabolic effects of DAA working through night also(?).

cubsfan815:: Yes, I already have purchased all the mentioned supps. Interestingly enough, I was looking Alphamax as an alternative, but I calculated that all these individual ingredients would last longer and offer better value with my proposed dosing (I was very tired while making my order, so maybe Alphamax could've offered still better value; never do any shopping when tired, right?). Maybe I'll try Alphamax in the future though. Thanks for the reminder!

Jebrook:: (1) As mentioned above the daily DAA dosage I'm taking is 3000mg or 3g (sorry for the typo). (2) I'll try my best to take everything consistently and spreading them throughout the day. (3 & 4). I think I'll just start taking all the mentioned supps tomorrow.

Phenadrol is the name of the supplement by manufacturer Genomyx (it contains various ingredients supposed to facilitate fat loss, for example Higenamine and Yohimbine etc. I could post the direct link to the supp but I' don't know if it is allowed in this forum; You can always google it :) )

One further question still: I've read many things about dosing L-DOPA and there seems to be very different practices. I guess it would be best to take one dose before training (for increasing HGh levels) but should other dose be taken before bed-time or upon waking (or take larger single dose one time a day before workout)?

Thanks again guys for Your contributions!