My Review on San infusion/SwoleV2/Nectar

jetrob

Awards
I will start with the San Infusion : Mixes well, Tastes much better then Isomatrix, Lots of high quailty stuff. I am sure it kept a stead supply of aminos while I was sleeping because I slept through night without getting up to eat.
I usually wind up getting up after about 4 hr's when i was downing muscle milk or lean mass matrix before bed. Highly recommend most likley the best all around protien(Expensive)

Synthrax Nectar Isolate : Mixes great, Tastes Great, A big change from the usually boring vannila or choclate. I like my isolate to have a plain flavor since I mix it with Grape juice and some dextrose right after a workout and these fruit flavors make for a great change. Highly recommend(Reasonable priced for Isolate)

Synthrax Swole v2: Tastes ok(meaning you can get it down ok) Did not notice any weight gain, Did not mix well Granules on the bottom of the container when mixed with water. I did notice increased pump. Not worth the money. Note 10 days of use I will finish the container and if I see any increases I will post it.

I will be starting a Noraderm 4 aderm stack this week and I will post starting stats and then update them each week

IronMike

Awards
Synthrax Swole v2: Tastes ok(meaning you can get it down ok) Did not notice any weight gain, Did not mix well Granules on the bottom of the container when mixed with water. I did notice increased pump. Not worth the money. Note 10 days of use I will finish the container and if I see any increases I will post it.
Any updates on the Swole V2?

jetrob

Awards
thumbs down on the swole! did not do anything for me

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
how did u take it?ie dosages?

wow u can tell infusion worked because u didnt wake up to eat? there r better choices imo than infuion,like beverly's ultra size and muscle provider or xtreme formulations ultra peptide..they dnt have the mct's or fiber but r better tasting imo and more versatile.u can chew infusion

jetrob

Awards
I just took the recommend dosage of the swole. I was just not impressed. As far as the infusion is concerned I agree the taste is ok I may try one of the ones u mentioned. I am big on trying new stuff

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
def recommend the muscle provider the taste is amazing..pricey too though but worth it imo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
def recommend the muscle provider the taste is amazing..pricey too though but worth it imo
Is Infusion anything like Muscle Provider? The ingredients don't match up. Infusion contains mainly micellar cassein and whey with good amount of fiber and low carb. Muscle Provider is Whey/Egg and contains maltodextrin (don't know how much though). They don't seem similar to me.

Infusion does take a good amount of liquid to mix and taste is ok but is too expensive IMO. Probably only good for bedtime.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
he called it a great all around protien..i said i prefer mp for a protien and its composed of mainly of whey but has casien and egg u would be hard pressed to find one bad review of this outside of price..it has vey little malto in it considering it has 5 grams of carbs albeit 10 whole grams for evey 44 gams..ultra peptide has micellar casien with egg and whey..i was talking protein as he called ifusion a "Highly recommend most likley the best all around protien(Expensive)"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And he could be right. THere isn't a right and wrong answer but as far as quality, Infusion is better than both Beverly products in every way just by the ingredients. I don't think it really makes much of a difference in the real world but on paper, Infusion is better in quality. Comparing them is pointless. Extreme formulations is different since it actually contains micellar but it still contains maltodextrin and doesn't have the EFA's, fiber, etc that Infusion has. But like I said, in the real world it probably won't make a difference.

Reviews of protein don't mean much to me. He'd be better off just buying whey and egg in bulk.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
THere isn't a right and wrong answer but as far as quality, Infusion is better than both Beverly products in every way just by the ingredients. .
That is saying quite a bit!! Beverly is one of the top notch companies as far as quality goes. That is what sells their products! Cause the price sure deters people!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the ingredients out. There is a reason its so expensive. Too pricey but as far as quality, its better.