My Proposed Recomp Cycle: Havoc/Straight 11 Test

OME

OME

Awards
Alright I've been going back and forth lately but have decided once and for all that I want to do a recomp cycle. Here's what I've got so far:

______________________________ ______________________________ __________

Stats
6ft
190lbs
13%BF
2.5yrs training

Cycle
Day 1-30: Havoc 30mg/day
Day 31-60: Straight 11 Test 600mg/day
Day 61-88: Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
Day 61-gone: Sustain Alpha 5 pumps (5 on 2 off)
May add DTH or Activate Xtreme to PCT as well

Supplements
Cycle Support
Fish Oil
BCAA
Taurine (if necessary for painful pumps)
Animal Flex
DHEA (only if I'm lethargic)
Creatine Mono (PCT)

Cardio
3-5 days a week: First thing in the morning on an empty stomach - Treadmill approx. 5-7mph/30min. Than later in the evening for an additional 30min walking my dog.
May also throw in 2 or 3 10-15 HIIT sessions.

Diet
Undecided

Routine
Haven't decided yet. Either going to do a 4 day split or a 3 day split.

______________________________ ______________________________ __________

As you can see there are a few things I haven't decided on yet. I'm at about 13% BF right now so I'm not exactly fat, however, my goal this cycle is to get down to 8% bodyfat. Doing the math that means I only have to lose 10-12lbs of fat to reach my goal. Knowing my body type (ecto-meso) and how I respond to fat loss I don't think that goal will be too difficult in an 8 week period. In fact, I think going into a calorie deficit that long won't be beneficial.

Therefore, I was wondering If eating at maintenance level during the first month of the cycle on Havoc would be alright? My hope is that I'd lose fat but be able to pack on a few lbs of LBM in the process. Then, I could go into a deficit while on the Straight 11 Test and really get shredded. Do you guys think this is to lofty of a goal?

Any advice is appreciated guys.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
whats straight 11 test?....im not familiar with this product

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i personally am not a fan of recomps...cut or bulk...thats what i say....on a recomp your not gonna lose as much fat as you would with a cut and your not gonna gain as much muscle as you would on a bulk....id start out a couple hundred under maintenance and see what happens....your not gonna lose a lot of muscle while on cycle...just make sure you get your protein on....

OME

OME

Awards
I guess the best thing to do would just be to cut from the start. If 6 weeks in I've reach my BF goals I'll just start bulking again. The 11-oxo should help me pack on muscle a little faster and still stay really lean, not that I'll gain much fat in two weeks anyways.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt jump straight into a bulk but mabye go back to your new maintenace level for the rest of the cycle....but why even stop if you meet your goal...why not get shredded...it will be summertime then...

OME

OME

Awards
Will Havoc just increase my ability to retain LBM while cutting or will it also increase my rate of fat loss?

If I was cutting without a PH I'd set my calories aiming to lose about 1.5-2lbs a weeks but on a PH I was thinking of just setting them to lose 1lb a week. Should I increase my calorie deficit or will I lose more fat with just the PH?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u want an awesome recomp...id stack havoc with trenadrol