my posieden turned into a brick

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Let me check in with Colden on this.
Hey man! Wanderlei took care of it and sent another one out... Thanks guys for the new container. Now I can stop workin at this one! lol!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You want my old tub? I'll give you the ice pick.
It's not that. I will just go about this the way that it seems would be the best to get a solution to a problem that I have stated 9 months ago.
I'm glad they helped you out at least.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's not that. I will just go about this the way that it seems would be the best to get a solution to a problem that I have stated 9 months ago.
9 months? Enough time to have a healthy baby ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
maybe try smoking the brick? i don't know how. maybe try crumble it a bit into a bong or something? could be interesting haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn Iron Lungz. I'd die to be on that couch with the girl in your avatar.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IL, I'm working on getting a resolution to this in some form or another. Your a stand up customer and valid member of am, one way or another your problem will be rectified. Time wise I'm sorry my friend. I'm looking into it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IL, I'm working on getting a resolution to this in some form or another. Your a stand up customer and valid member of am, one way or another your problem will be rectified. Time wise I'm sorry my friend. I'm looking into it.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for looking into it for me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems as if my last one was a bit too much. So a MOD deleted it. Hopefully this one is a tad more on the classy side. ;)
Awww damn.

I am sure that broke some hearts around here! :D

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not just the small container. I have a big container as well as some Blast that has turned to concrete and it's barely been used and been in a cool dry place. Probably won't be buying any more of these products which is a shame but it seems like everyone is having trouble. Is there a place to go specific to this problem?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not just the small container. I have a big container as well as some Blast that has turned to concrete and it's barely been used and been in a cool dry place. Probably won't be buying any more of these products which is a shame but it seems like everyone is having trouble. Is there a place to go specific to this problem?
Contact us:

http://www.nimbusnutrition.com/Contact.aspx

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey PRLD tried that link twice, allowed me to enter info but the message keeps getting returned as mailbox full/or inoperable.

07zx6r

Awards
i just got some in today. first time buying it. really hope mine doesn't turn into a brick.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No need to start a huge fiasco about this. Nimbus will take care of you if you make the effort to get in touch and communicate with them. They're still a newer company and are probably working with a few different facilities to try and make the product better and less expensive for the consumers.

I got mine in and I'm loving it again.