my order

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jsut wondering if anyoen can tell me why my order still has not come in, its been 12 days.... not cool

Invoice Number:7862
Customer ID:7862

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got a UPS tracking # now....looks liek they shipped it once i complained.......hope it comes soon, i am very dissatisfied, i did not expect this from APP NUT :-(

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
i got a UPS tracking # now....looks liek they shipped it once i complained.......hope it comes soon, i am very dissatisfied, i did not expect this from APP NUT :-(
I've never heard of anything like this happening, bro. I'm sure you will be taken care of if you explained the situation.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Mike-

I take it that this order is from the AppNut website?

I will look into this and try to find out why it took 12 days and get an answer why it took so long.

I apologize for the inconvience.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes it was from teh website which is another reason y i did not expect this, but thank you for your concern and time looking into the issue i appreciate it

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
yeah this never happens with AppNut. usually, you receive your package within 3-4 days. glad you posted your problem on here and R1 helped you.

brittsappnuts

brittsappnuts

Awards
It usually doesn't! We had soooo much attention from the July 4th half off promo that we actually ran out of some product. Your package is on it's way with a Free Test Tshirt and some samples hid inside!! I also shipped it 2 day shipping to get it there faster! Sorry about the inconvenience Mike. We try to avoid these situations as much as possible but times like these when it's unavoidable. Hope it doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth for App Nut - we appreciate your business !! :) Never hesitate to contact me with any other future problems.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It usually doesn't! We had soooo much attention from the July 4th half off promo that we actually ran out of some product. Your package is on it's way with a Free Test Tshirt and some samples hid inside!! I also shipped it 2 day shipping to get it there faster! Sorry about the inconvenience Mike. We try to avoid these situations as much as possible but times like these when it's unavoidable. Hope it doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth for App Nut - we appreciate your business !! :) Never hesitate to contact me with any other future problems.
thanks i appreciate it.....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this isnt an excuse, but with the new website coming out, cool down and new flavor of lit up, its been pretty busy. plus the 4th of july sales and stuff like that.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well.....if you are looking for people to log the lit up/cool down stack when available.....keep me in mind :happysad:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if im allowed to pick again, which i should be cause im on here 24/7 (lol) ill keep u in mind

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
well.....if you are looking for people to log the lit up/cool down stack when available.....keep me in mind :happysad:
Hey, hey, hey....wait your turn, bro! Haha. I can't wait for Cool Down to hit the market. It is going to be awesome!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, hey, hey....wait your turn, bro! Haha. I can't wait for Cool Down to hit the market. It is going to be awesome!
same here....gonna be epic, have a real good feeling about it for sure even jsut as a standalone but i can only imagine what appnut has planned with it working WITH lit up....gonna be great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it can be a stand alone product, yes. just like RPM is as well as Drive. but RPM and Drive are made to stack together, but can b stand alone products

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
App Nut usually ships fast, you might have just drawn one of the few short straws.