My Next Cycle Feedback

Jackmephisto

Awards
Hello all,

I have got my fourth cycle coming up. I have taken Test Cyp (up to 600 mg/week), Anadrol, (up to 75 mg/day) and Dianabol (37.5 mg/day) all without issue, bloodwork coming back healthy two months after PCT ended.

This cycle described below is what I have in mind for my fourth cycle.

Length: 12 weeks

Injectables:
1) Test Cypionate - 600 mg/week Weeks 1-4, 450 mg/week Weeks 5-12
2) Equipoise - 300 mg/week Weeks 1-8, 150 mg/week Weeks 9-12

Orals
1) Anadrol: 50 mg/day Weeks 1-3, 25 mg/day Weeks 4-5
2) Dianabol: 25 mg/day Weeks 1-3
3) Halotestin: 5 mg/day Week 12 (this is separate from the D Bol/Anadrol kickstart, this serves to get my ready for my meet end of the week)

Cycle Support: TUDCA, NAC, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Krill Oil, Hawthorne Berry, Beetroot Extract, L Citrulline. Defend by Huge Nutrition. Nektar by Ambrosia Collective. AI (Arimidex, 1 mg pills) & Clomid (SERM for possible Anadrol, gyno never had an issue with Anadrol gyno however) as needed each week. 2000 iU of hCG Weeks 1-15.

PCT: Starts Week 16, 3 weeks after last month injection due to the long half life of EQ. Consists of
1) 7000 iU of hCG Weeks 16-17, 6000 iU Week 18
2) 100 mg/day Clomid, Weeks 16-20
3) 40 mg/day Nolvadex, Weeks 16-22

Jackmephisto

Awards
* meant to say PCT starts three weeks after last injection

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To me the risk:reward using any 19nor (tren, deca, ment, etc) or EQ is simply not worth it if PCTing. The only exception I think I'd make is if you were competing. Otherwise, youre just putting your body (and mind) under alot of stress for gainz you won't wholly retain *unless* you committed to some sort of TRT longterm.

Jackmephisto

Awards
Noted thank you. Anything else you suggest?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noted thank you. Anything else you suggest?
I don't think dosing clomid at 100mg is helpful or needed, 50mg is for most people ample at maximally stimulating the hPTA. I'd probably rather run it longer, than higher. But you've PCT'd before? If 100mg doesn't make you feel like total a$$ I guess you'll prefer sticking with what worked.

Jackmephisto

Awards
I don't think dosing clomid at 100mg is helpful or needed, 50mg is for most people ample at maximally stimulating the hPTA. I'd probably rather run it longer, than higher. But you've PCT'd before? If 100mg doesn't make you feel like total a$$ I guess you'll prefer sticking with what worked.
Yes I have since this is my fourth cycle (I'm not a blast and cruise guy). I always did 100 mg/day of Clomid with the HCg and Nolva dosages above. So far it's worked and had my bloodwork come back healthy the last three times I had it checked at Quest

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all,

I have got my fourth cycle coming up. I have taken Test Cyp (up to 600 mg/week), Anadrol, (up to 75 mg/day) and Dianabol (37.5 mg/day) all without issue, bloodwork coming back healthy two months after PCT ended.

This cycle described below is what I have in mind for my fourth cycle.

Length: 12 weeks

Injectables:
1) Test Cypionate - 600 mg/week Weeks 1-4, 450 mg/week Weeks 5-12
2) Equipoise - 300 mg/week Weeks 1-8, 150 mg/week Weeks 9-12

Orals
1) Anadrol: 50 mg/day Weeks 1-3, 25 mg/day Weeks 4-5
2) Dianabol: 25 mg/day Weeks 1-3
3) Halotestin: 5 mg/day Week 12 (this is separate from the D Bol/Anadrol kickstart, this serves to get my ready for my meet end of the week)

Cycle Support: TUDCA, NAC, COQ10, Milk Thistle, Krill Oil, Hawthorne Berry, Beetroot Extract, L Citrulline. Defend by Huge Nutrition. Nektar by Ambrosia Collective. AI (Arimidex, 1 mg pills) & Clomid (SERM for possible Anadrol, gyno never had an issue with Anadrol gyno however) as needed each week. 2000 iU of hCG Weeks 1-15.

PCT: Starts Week 16, 3 weeks after last month injection due to the long half life of EQ. Consists of
1) 7000 iU of hCG Weeks 16-17, 6000 iU Week 18
2) 100 mg/day Clomid, Weeks 16-20
3) 40 mg/day Nolvadex, Weeks 16-22
I wouldn’t taper down on your doses, it’s really not necessary. I know doctors recommend that on like prednisone, but anabolic steroids really don’t have to be tapered down. I’d stick with your starting doses. I like orals at the end, because they usually hit your health markers pretty heavy. When you do the old style kick start your blood work is usually out of range the whole cycle, but taken the last 4-6 weeks and your oral sides or just at the end. Usually makes for a more enjoyable cycle.