Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

my new cycle any suggestions?

maikl cy

Member
hi there I am maikl 32 y.o and I am about to begin a new 6 week cycle with boldenon parabolan and I am not so sure about it but I am thinking of going with a t3 combination as well. I also do my protein bca hmb glutamine all year. I am 180cm 86kg and of about 20/100 fat right now. I had a bulking cycle a month ago with enanthate and dianabol and I got some extra fat with it as well... any suggestions? anyone more experienced to give advice? especially on the t3 issue. thanks
 
hi there I am maikl 32 y.o and I am about to begin a new 6 week cycle with boldenon parabolan and I am not so sure about it but I am thinking of going with a t3 combination as well. I also do my protein bca hmb glutamine all year. I am 180cm 86kg and of about 20/100 fat right now. I had a bulking cycle a month ago with enanthate and dianabol and I got some extra fat with it as well... any suggestions? anyone more experienced to give advice? especially on the t3 issue. thanks

none has an opinion on this?
 
Your a troll! If your bot you better Start reading man because you are screwing your body up. You honestly have Jo knowledge on this subject so drop everything and get back to the books/drawing board.
 
Your a troll! If your bot you better Start reading man because you are screwing your body up. You honestly have Jo knowledge on this subject so drop everything and get back to the books/drawing board.

so ok... I am here to learn. but I am expecting a more complete and slight better attitude on an answer. you ate judging me by only saying what my grandmother may say that I am scrweing my body... can you be mire specific and intuitive?
 
Back
Top