My M-1-test/trans 4AD cycle

PC1

On depression.......... It's common for guys to get more moody, depressed or even bitchy taking anti-e's. The reason many women get this way during their monthly periods is for the same reason, low estrogen.

On the weight/strength loss......... that's common to at least some degree. But in your case, with only doing a 2 week cycle, I suspect your loss is more attributable to your stomach virus. Once you get your eating and fluids back up, you should be fine. If you haven't exceeded your own endocrine system's ability to maintain that 12 pounds, you should get it all back again.

On your appearance........ Well androgens are going to give you a harder more muscular look while on. But again, your stomach virus and diet change is probably more to blame at this point. Most guys won't lose much over the course of 1-2 weeks post cycle if they continue training and eating, it usually takes longer than that. Blame your flu.

On the acne........ Many guys experience this at least somewhat while on. More seem to get it for awhile when they get off. I asked Patrick Arnold of Ergopharm about this. He didn't have a "clear cut" answer, but speculated that it takes some time for the bodys sebaceous glands to respond to the additional androgens (in producing more oil) and once androgens are discontinued, it also takes awhile for them to respond to the lower level as well......... kind of like a delayed reaction.

QUESTIONS: 1. Are you going to change your training post cycle, or continue what you've been doing?

2. I seem to hear a lot of concerns about methyl 1-test with respect to impact on the liver. If a lifter is going to do repeated back to back mini cycles, why the methyl 1-test? I'm not questioning it's efficacy, but why not just run a standard transdermal 1-test 4-ad cycle? It may not be quite as effective in the SHORT run, but it should be a lot easier on the liver over the course of many months/years, no?

michael

Awards
On depression.......... It's common for guys to get more moody, depressed or even bitchy taking anti-e's. The reason many women get this way during their monthly periods is for the same reason, low estrogen.

On the weight/strength loss......... that's common to at least some degree. But in your case, with only doing a 2 week cycle, I suspect your loss is more attributable to your stomach virus. Once you get your eating and fluids back up, you should be fine. If you haven't exceeded your own endocrine system's ability to maintain that 12 pounds, you should get it all back again.

On your appearance........ Well androgens are going to give you a harder more muscular look while on. But again, your stomach virus and diet change is probably more to blame at this point. Most guys won't lose much over the course of 1-2 weeks post cycle if they continue training and eating, it usually takes longer than that. Blame your flu.

On the acne........ Many guys experience this at least somewhat while on. More seem to get it for awhile when they get off. I asked Patrick Arnold of Ergopharm about this. He didn't have a "clear cut" answer, but speculated that it takes some time for the bodys sebaceous glands to respond to the additional androgens (in producing more oil) and once androgens are discontinued, it also takes awhile for them to respond to the lower level as well......... kind of like a delayed reaction.

QUESTIONS: 1. Are you going to change your training post cycle, or continue what you've been doing?

2. I seem to hear a lot of concerns about methyl 1-test with respect to impact on the liver. If a lifter is going to do repeated back to back mini cycles, why the methyl 1-test? I'm not questioning it's efficacy, but why not just run a standard transdermal 1-test 4-ad cycle? It may not be quite as effective in the SHORT run, but it should be a lot easier on the liver over the course of many months/years, no?

Post cycle Im doing more of a modified 5x5 strength program, but due to a week off lifting Im adding some high reps the first few workouts to get the muscles, tendons, joints, etc.. use to moving again. This is something I usually do after a layoff.

Good point and question about running M1T back to back for livers sake and I thank you for bringing it up as I might reconsider and do a homebrew tran 1test/4-AD. I had originally thought this would be the best and safest way to run prohormone/prosteroids but I guess I just got a bit giddy and greedy about the great gains I made. I have been running liver sups but it's probably best to er on the side of caution with a relativley new substance. Cheers.