My LGD 3303 Experiences

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay so this is my first experience with LGD 3303. I am using this on a cut for show preparation. I have taken one 4mg capsule the last three days and I am going to bump it up to two most likely for the remainder of the bottle. Maybe 3 caps the last two weeks. As I mentioned I am cutting, I am already down 20lbs. I am currently 229 lbs, 6'2" and not entirely sure where my BF% is, but I have included some pictures. I definitely have some work to do in the next 7 weeks. Being my first show I am not even really sure what stage weight to shoot for.

My diet is currently 320g P 100g C 80g F on training days, 300g P 50g C 90g F on non training days and I get one refeed a week 225g P 440g C 60g F.

Now I am taking an ass ton of other supplements so take this with a grain of salt but LGD 3303 should stand out, or at least Im hoping. Currently taking Fish Oil, Acetyl L Carnitine, 7 Keto, Flax Seed Oil, Cardarine, Bronkaid, Letrone, Lean Edge, Caffeine, Tadalafil, Forskolin, Cycle Assist, Cardarine, and cruising on 200mg Test Prop.

Carts Labs seems to be a well respected company. Their products are third party tested and I have seen other have good results. This stuff was stupid expensive and probably more useful in a bulk, but we will see if it can shine in a cut. Really looking to hang on to strength, muscle and hopefully get some hardening effects.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I will update weekly or so, or if I notice something significant. Happy lifting friends.

Attachments

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, smash it bro. Glad your on test too, lgd3303 is supposed to be really suppressive

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome back man. Strong rear deltazoids.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Definitely a stronger area for me, room for improvement. Chest and Bi's being my weakness. Legs can always use work, I'll put a pick up some time. They're not massive but I'm not unproportional lol

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Subbed, very interested in this stuff. Would like to hear more before I pitch a couple hundred on a cycle of it though.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Very interested to see how this goes! I'm considering an ldg cycle myself.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So any updates bro?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What show?

Are you doing cardio with the cardarine?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes! so far so great, strength is being maintained. Pretty much tired all the time but I have class, work, lifting while on low carb so no way to really pin point that to the LGD. I am still on the 100g of carbs a day and my lifts have been pretty solid and I have been increasing in a lot of lifts as well which is super surprising considering my deficit. I will post some pics up this week, and I think I am going to make the jump from 2 caps to 3 daily.