My Lab Results (Please Help) - Low Test? High AST Levels? High Estradiol?

Zerovex

Awards
Hey I just got my hormone panel lab results in and it would really help if someone could go through it and point out if there is anything to worry about on my results!

For background information I never got my baseline lab results so I will never truly know what my normal levels are. I’m getting these lab results because I’ve taken a lot of sketchy supplements and testosterone supplements and I’ve taken a lot of sarms (ostarine, cardarine, stenabolic, S23, S4) and I’ve taken them incorrectly and never did a lot of research on the supplements I was taking. Yes I know I was an idiot and probably completely taxed my health but now I’m starting to take my lifting seriously and trying to fix my results.

I’m also an 18 year old male… so yeah definitely was not smart to take a lot of sketchy supplements without much research. I never took anabolics though just sarms.

It would be great to get some advice on what is wrong in my lab results and what I can do to fix it!

I think my test levels are "LOW” especially for an 18 year old male because of the sarms I took and it probably suppressed me and some other things say "HIGH” I’m not sure what they are though

I’ve also recently been feeling unmotivated and out of energy and I think this has to do with the low testosterone

TL;DR: Please go through my lab results and it would be great to know what is wrong and how I can get it fixed. I’m an 18 year old male. The testosterone is my biggest concern because it says "LOW" what can I do get my levels back up? Also some things say "HIGH” on my results not sure what they are though

Zerovex

Awards
AST - 38 "HIGH”
Estradiol - 41 "HIGH"
Hematocrict - 49.8 "HIGH”
MPV - 12.6 "HIGH”

Testosterone, Total - 169 "LOW”

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
how long has it been since you took anything hormonal i.e. sarms?

Zerovex

Awards
how long has it been since you took anything hormonal i.e. sarms?
I’ve taken them for several months on end and I never PCT correctly or took them correctly, I never was consistent with the sarms, some days on and some days off.

I haven’t taken any sarms sense like 2 weeks though and I’m not planning to take anymore, I’m just trying to get my testosterone back to normal though. I tried contacting local TRT clinics but they said I have to be 25 and I’m 18.

It would be great to get some advice on what I can do to get my testosterone levels back to normal…

I’m not on any supplements right now besides just normal things like fish oil, creatine and biotin

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve taken them for several months on end and I never PCT correctly or took them correctly, I never was consistent with the sarms, some days on and some days off.

I haven’t taken any sarms sense like 2 weeks though and I’m not planning to take anymore, I’m just trying to get my testosterone back to normal though. I tried contacting local TRT clinics but they said I have to be 25 and I’m 18.

It would be great to get some advice on what I can do to get my testosterone levels back to normal…

I’m not on any supplements right now besides just normal things like fish oil, creatine and biotin
I use Royal medical center out of Florida. $195/month with anastrazole and Gonadorelin and they won’t care if you are 18.

Zerovex

Awards
I use Royal medical center out of Florida. $195/month with anastrazole and Gonadorelin and they won’t care if you are 18.
I’ll check them out! I’m in texas though do they serve people out of state?

Does insurance cover low testosterone treatment? I’m able to pay for it but if insurance covers some of it that would be cool to know

And how does dosage work with a testosterone clinic? Do they monitor how much testosterone you’re able to get so you don’t take more then you need?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The first post should be required reading for everyone under 21 that comes to AM interested in taking steroids.

Sorry OP for your situation, but you're right that you did make mistakes and did this to yourself. I'm sure you'll get advice here, but honestly, why are you seeking advice here instead of from your doctor? My advice: (if you haven't already) go tell your doctor everything you did, be as detailed as possible, and see what your doctor wants you to do.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll check them out! I’m in texas though do they serve people out of state?

Does insurance cover low testosterone treatment? I’m able to pay for it but if insurance covers some of it that would be cool to know

And how does dosage work with a testosterone clinic? Do they monitor how much testosterone you’re able to get so you don’t take more then you need?
Insurance is a no, they will give you more than enough so take it exactly as they give it to you. You have to do labs every once in awhile for them to check your levels. Yes they do out of state, I live in California.

Zerovex

Awards
The first post should be required reading for everyone under 21 that comes to AM interested in taking steroids.

Sorry OP for your situation, but you're right that you did make mistakes and did this to yourself. I'm sure you'll get advice here, but honestly, why are you seeking advice here instead of from your doctor? My advice: (if you haven't already) go tell your doctor everything you did, be as detailed as possible, and see what your doctor wants you to do.
Yeah I know you really only want to take steroids if you’re a gym veteran with a lot of dieting and training experience and typically only start steroids after you’ve already reached your natural peak and you also have to be knowledgeable and research what you’re taking which I didn’t do with sarms and took them incorrectly which ultimately probably suppressed my testosterone.

At 18 you also probably don’t need steroids as if you’re a healthy teenager you have a good base to make gains naturally. I was just an idiot and took sarms for faster results thankfully never did the full on steroids thing because I probably would have been worse off without any research but now I’m getting back on my game and doing heavy research on everything

Zerovex

Awards

I also have already made an appointment with my primary care doctor and I’m going to see what he can tell me and if he can refer me to anyone or any treatments. I don’t really want to tell him I took sarms though because I don’t want to be written down as a "steroid/drug" user as that could affect my employment opportunities. I also posted on here because I like to get a lot of opinions and just average out what everyone says and I’m sure there is a lot of knowledgeable people here also even though they might not be a doctor.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know you really only want to take steroids if you’re a gym veteran with a lot of dieting and training experience and typically only start steroids after you’ve already reached your natural peak and you also have to be knowledgeable and research what you’re taking which I didn’t do with sarms and took them incorrectly which ultimately probably suppressed my testosterone.

At 18 you also probably don’t need steroids as if you’re a healthy teenager you have a good base to make gains naturally. I was just an idiot and took sarms for faster results thankfully never did the full on steroids thing because I probably would have been worse off without any research but now I’m getting back on my game and doing heavy research on everything
You are gonna make a lot of mistakes if you keep up with the way you are thinking right now. You need to go to your primary, tell them the truth about taking sarms, get a referral to an endo, and make sure you are safe to be taking anything and not rely on your own research alone.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I also have already made an appointment with my primary care doctor and I’m going to see what he can tell me and if he can refer me to anyone or any treatments. I don’t really want to tell him I took sarms though because I don’t want to be written down as a "steroid/drug" user as that could affect my employment opportunities. I also posted on here because I like to get a lot of opinions and just average out what everyone says and I’m sure there is a lot of knowledgeable people here also even though they might not be a doctor.
They cannot tell anyone what you have done or “label you”. If you aren’t willing to tell your doctors the truth you are probably gonna suffer a lot of unnecessary consequences bud. I would have thought after what has already happened you would have learned that.

Zerovex

Awards
You are gonna make a lot of mistakes if you keep up with the way you are thinking right now. You need to go to your primary, tell them the truth about taking sarms, get a referral to an endo, and make sure you are safe to be taking anything and not rely on your own research alone.
I’m not relying on my own research anymore. I’m not planning on taking any sarms or steroids right now I’m just trying to get my test results back to normal and then go from there. If I wanted to take steroids I would make sure to have done plenty of research (and make sure I have healthy levels on everything to begin with) and also I would find a knowledgeable coach who knows what he is doing and pay for training. I also have started watching a lot of educational videos and reading a lot of articles and I find more plates more dates on youtube highly educational

Zerovex

Awards
They cannot tell anyone what you have done or “label you”. If you aren’t willing to tell your doctors the truth you are probably gonna suffer a lot of unnecessary consequences bud. I would have thought after what has already happened you would have learned that.
I mean yeah I don’t really mind that much about telling him about sarms and most likely they probably don’t know what it is and sarms aren’t necessarily illegal so it doesn’t worry me to much but it was just a concern. It’s not like I was taking tren or something big like that.

I’ve just seen a lot of articles where doctors write down things you tell them and it stays in your medical record and I want to become a truck driver and have to go through a DOT which examines medical health record and they have strict health requirements and strictly no drug policy but sarms isn’t really an "illegal" drug though so I think I’ll be fine

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean yeah I don’t really mind that much about telling him about sarms and most likely they probably don’t know what it is and sarms aren’t necessarily illegal so it doesn’t worry me to much but it was just a concern. It’s not like I was taking tren or something big like that.

I’ve just seen a lot of articles where doctors write down things you tell them and it stays in your medical record and I want to become a truck driver and have to go through a DOT which examines medical health record and they have strict health requirements and strictly no drug policy but sarms isn’t really an "illegal" drug though so I think I’ll be fine
I doubt SARMs use as a kid on your medical record will prevent you from getting a job as a truck driver, and even if it did, this is your health we are talking about here, and that's more important that your future occupation.

Sounds like you're going to tell your doc what you did, which is the right decision, so he/she can help you, so I'll stop beating a dead horse.

I hope everything works out for you and that you will continue to post here so we can see the eventual outcome, and perhaps so that one day someone else might benefit from reading your story and might not make the same mistakes.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a horrible advice for an 18 year old.

OP, do not contact a sketchy TRT clinic! It only been 2 weeks since you stopped your SARMS so of course your bloods will be out of range/Test low and they are actually not that bad for what you did. Fix your diet/lifestyle and maybe use some OTC Test boosters and you should get back to normal, you’re young so you should recover fine, just give it some time. But, whatever you do, do not use any steroids right now.

Zerovex

Awards
This is a horrible advice for an 18 year old.

OP, do not contact a sketchy TRT clinic! It only been 2 weeks since you stopped your SARMS so of course your bloods will be out of range/Test low and they are actually not that bad for what you did. Fix your diet/lifestyle and maybe use some OTC Test boosters and you should get back to normal, you’re young so you should recover fine, just give it some time. But, whatever you do, do not use any steroids right now.
Interesting input! Why are you against a TRT clinic at 18 if I already have low T?

Would it be okay if my doctor referred me TRT treatment? (I have an appointment with my primary care doctor tomorrow and I’m trying to see what he tells me to do)

I really don’t mind paying the price for TRT and having to inject every day as long as it will fix my levels and get my life back together. (I’ve been feeling out of place, unmotivated, lack of energy and low confidence/nervous and I’m guessing that’s because of the low testosterone levels)

Without TRT and healthy dieting and OTC test booster how long could it possibly take to restore my test levels to normal?

I bought a PCT test booster online but I didn’t want to take it until I’m fully sure it’s the right thing to do as I don’t want to screw up my levels any more then they already are. This is the test booster PCT stack I got:

- Huge Nutrition: Enhance
*Powerful Test Booster, Increase Lean Mass, Explosive Strength

- Huge Nutrition: Rebirth PCT Post Cycle Formula
*Reduce Estrogen, Promotes Lean Mass Gains, Supports Healthy Testosterone

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting input! Why are you against a TRT clinic at 18 if I already have low T?

Would it be okay if my doctor referred me TRT treatment? (I have an appointment with my primary care doctor tomorrow and I’m trying to see what he tells me to do)

I really don’t mind paying the price for TRT and having to inject every day as long as it will fix my levels and get my life back together. (I’ve been feeling out of place, unmotivated, lack of energy and low confidence/nervous and I’m guessing that’s because of the low testosterone levels)

Without TRT and healthy dieting and OTC test booster how long could it possibly take to restore my test levels to normal?

I bought a PCT test booster online but I didn’t want to take it until I’m fully sure it’s the right thing to do as I don’t want to screw up my levels any more then they already are. This is the test booster PCT stack I got:

- Huge Nutrition: Enhance
*Powerful Test Booster, Increase Lean Mass, Explosive Strength

- Huge Nutrition: Rebirth PCT Post Cycle Formula
*Reduce Estrogen, Promotes Lean Mass Gains, Supports Healthy Testosterone

View attachment 211438
Do you realize that TRT is not a fix and you have to be on for life? Are you ready to inject yourself for the rest of your life with a possibility to not have kids?

Zerovex

Awards
Do you realize that TRT is not a fix and you have to be on for life? Are you ready to inject yourself for the rest of your life with a possibility to not have kids?
Well I‘ve never been too much of a fan on having kids and have much excitement for it but maybe it’s because I’m still relatively young and haven’t really found a true love yet

I did some research though and it said that testosterone treatment infertility can be reversed

I do know that you have to be on TRT for life as I said before I don’t mind injecting every day and I have a lot of tattoos needles aren’t nothing to me lol

I do know that TRT is not a cure-all fix but it certainly can help as my biggest issues are confidence, motivation and energy and all that I believe is directly correlated with testosterone. I can follow an active lifestyle and diet.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I‘ve never been too much of a fan on having kids and have much excitement for it but maybe it’s because I’m still relatively young and haven’t really found a true love yet

I did some research though and it said that testosterone treatment infertility can be reversed

I do know that you have to be on TRT for life as I said before I don’t mind injecting every day and I have a lot of tattoos needles aren’t nothing to me lol

I do know that TRT is not a cure-all fix but it certainly can help as my biggest issues are confidence, motivation and energy and all that I believe is directly correlated with testosterone. I can follow an active lifestyle and diet.
You've (hopefully) got a long and healthy life ahead of you. The fact that you're not interested in having kids now considering your age, is natural and probably for the best. Your attitude toward having kids someday could very likely change.

Also, you are so much more than your T levels. Confidence, motivation, and energy ebb and flow through the hours, days, months and years. Having dips in any or all of those during puberty is normal for most people your age.

You're going to grow a lot in the next 10 years, and I know you probably think you know who you are and where you're going and who you're going to be, but you're going to change a ton in the next decade, so give yourself some time to listen to what your doctor thinks you should do. There's a real chance your doctor is going to ask you to stop with the supplements and wait a few weeks or even months to see if your T levels bounce back to normal. If he/she does say that, be mature and be patient and follow their instructions. You can always get a second opinion if you really think they're off base and can come back here to get more advice after you give them a chance to take a look at you and give you directions.

Zerovex

Awards
You've (hopefully) got a long and healthy life ahead of you. The fact that you're not interested in having kids now considering your age, is natural and probably for the best. Your attitude toward having kids someday could very likely change.

Also, you are so much more than your T levels. Confidence, motivation, and energy ebb and flow through the hours, days, months and years. Having dips in any or all of those during puberty is normal for most people your age.

You're going to grow a lot in the next 10 years, and I know you probably think you know who you are and where you're going and who you're going to be, but you're going to change a ton in the next decade, so give yourself some time to listen to what your doctor thinks you should do. There's a real chance your doctor is going to ask you to stop with the supplements and wait a few weeks or even months to see if your T levels bounce back to normal. If he/she does say that, be mature and be patient and follow their instructions. You can always get a second opinion if you really think they're off base and can come back here to get more advice after you give them a chance to take a look at you and give you directions.
Yeah and I fully respect doctors decisions I don’t argue with doctors so whatever he recommends to do is what I’ll most likely be doing. If he recommends me to wait it out I’ll ask him if it will be okay to take OTC test boosters.

Regarding the motivation, energy and confidence I felt way better before taking anything and after the sarm and sketchy supplement cycles I can definitely say that all of that has decreased immensely. So I don’t think I’m just experiencing that just because of my age.

(I used to always be able to get up and do whatever but now I find myself lazy as **** not knowing what to do and find myself highly unmotivated, stamina/energy/endurance seems way decreased as I had way more before, I also found that I lost a lot of my confidence and feel nervous a lot throughout the day and even suck talking to girls and I was fine before it’s like my confidence just vanished)

No I actually don’t really know who I am or know what I want to do and I’m still kind of stuck on trying to find a path, yeah I know I’ll change a lot throughout the years and I’ve been taking my time trying to find a path to go, definitely want to get my low T levels fixed though lol preferably ASAP but I know it will probably take time if doctor says to wait it out

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
a few months of sarms? without even dosing every day? I doubt that would permanently damage an 18 year old but idk.

make sure to first get your test making nutrients like zinc, magnesium, b, d.

you make test while sleeping, so make sure you're not drinking alcohol or doing other drugs that impact rem sleep.

keep lifting and eating well, the issue might resolve itself. maybe do some Natty estrogen control supps and LH boosters

a doctor could prescribe some stuff for you because the hormones could affect your next growth spurt. an AI can reduce estrogen, HCG can jumpstart LH, serm can do LH too but more sides. who knows maybe they will throw in some hgh lol.

no idea if any of them will give permanent results for you though. I'm not well versed in sarm damage

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, I understand that you’re a impatient immature kid but TRT is NOT a good solution for you. Give your body some rest and stay away from anabolic (until your mid 20’s) and you’ll see you’ll bounce back. You can still use your OTC supplement, they might help get you back to normal faster, good luck.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This entire thread is a joke. You are two weeks off sarms and no long esters at 18... retest in a month and a half and you'll most likely be close to a full recovery if not already in the 6 or 7 hundreds

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't have chronically low t, you are suppressed from SARMs use.

Run a SERM for 4 weeks, eg nolvadex @20mg for 2weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks, then nothing for another 4 weeks before getting bloodwork again.

Zerovex

Awards
I don't think this guy should be taking any more drugs he knows little about and without supervision. He's 18. He'll bounce back.
My doctor was actually not totally against TRT he just wanted to make sure that I knew all the side effects and how TRT is for life

Zerovex

Awards
That's because he saw really low testosterone levels in an 18 yr old guy and didn't know it was caused by you taking sarms.
I told him I took sarms. He said I should monitor my levels see if it’s going up sense I’m off of sarms right now. I doubt it’s going to go up though as I took a lot of sketchy pro hormone supplements and sarms for a long time so I’m guessing most likely I’m suppressed for good but time will tell. I honestly don’t see TRT as being that bad as eventually I’ll be on TRT anyways when I’m older. I know all the side effects of TRT and I know it’s something you do for life.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think this guy should be taking any more drugs he knows little about and without supervision. He's 18. He'll bounce back.
He might slowly recover, but I think its less likely he will bounce back from 4-5months of SARMs abuse.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I told him I took sarms. He said I should monitor my levels see if it’s going up sense I’m off of sarms right now. I doubt it’s going to go up though as I took a lot of sketchy pro hormone supplements and sarms for a long time so I’m guessing most likely I’m suppressed for good but time will tell. I honestly don’t see TRT as being that bad as eventually I’ll be on TRT anyways when I’m older. I know all the side effects of TRT and I know it’s something you do for life.
if it's really that bad, you could try a serm or HCG before going on trt for life

Zerovex

Awards
He might slowly recover, but I think its less likely he will bounce back from 4-5months of SARMs abuse.
Yeah it’s just honestly I DO NOT want to deal with low testosterone side effects and it’s affecting my life. I’m thinking of just hopping on TRT as that will quickly solve all my issues.

Ever sense the low testosterone I feel highly unmotivated, lazy and also my endurance and strength went downhill. My confidence also went downhill and I feel very nervous/anxious lately. I don’t want to be like that for several months waiting for my test to go back up.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s just honestly I DO NOT want to deal with low testosterone side effects and it’s affecting my life. I’m thinking of just hopping on TRT as that will quickly solve all my issues.

Ever sense the low testosterone I feel highly unmotivated, lazy and also my endurance and strength went downhill. My confidence also went downhill and I feel very nervous/anxious lately. I don’t want to be like that for several months waiting for my test to go back up.
You need to PCT. Like I said, nolvadex for 4 weeks to re-balance and stimulate leydig cells. You will be feeling better within a few days.

Def stay away from TRT dude, it's for men who have already had kids.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder what you think of as "older" when you say you'll eventually be on TRT when you're older. I'm 41 and my morning test levels have been consistently in the 900-1100 range (a few of those tests without any supplementation or even a clean diet) and I'm not on TRT or using any gear.

I am very thankful I haven't had to use weekly injections for the last 23 years to be where I have been naturally all this time.

Don't be too hasty. You came here for advice and you're getting response after response to stay off TRT and give your body some time to correct your hormone levels. And it's not like this advice is coming from a bunch of people who are just against TRT, this is a very TRT friendly crowd.

In the grand scheme of things, a few weeks/months might seem to you like a long time to wait to see if things start to bounce back on their own, but in the long run you'll likely see that patience was the right call and your future self will be glad you gave it some time.

Zerovex

Awards
You need to PCT. Like I said, nolvadex for 4 weeks to re-balance and stimulate leydig cells. You will be feeling better within a few days.

Def stay away from TRT dude, it's for men who have already had kids.
Where can I get nolvadex?

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
With all due respect to everyone here, you are getting a lot of well-meaning but imo bad information.

Given what you have already done to your body, you do NOT need to be adding more hormones or supplements into the mix. You do not need to be calling TRT clinics out of state. You do not need to be searching for SERMs or aromatase inhibitors or PCT supplements or whatever else on the internet. Respectfully, it is abundantly clear to me that you are very much out of your depth when it comes to fucking around with this sort of thing, and you should not be doing any more of it based on the advice of some dudes on the internet. Tell your doctor what you did and see if he or she has any advice. Then give yourself a month or two where you take the best possible care of yourself - get enough rest, eat right, hit the gym, all of that. THEN see how you feel. I am also optimistic that you will bounce back, as other posters are - especially at your age, the body is far more resilient than many people give it credit for.

If your blood work still looks like this in a couple of months, and you still feel shitty, ask your doctor for a referral to an endocrinologist or a urologist who specializes in treating low t as many primary care doctors will also be out of their depth in discussing these issues.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This whole thread makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There are 3-4 posts that are GTG though.

FOR THE OP, YOU'RE STILL SUPPRESSED! Your LH/FSH are already above expected levels two weeks after stopping SARMS. Those are still extremely suppressive just like AAS. Testosterone lags behind LH/FSH recovery after stopping any anabolic. See the graph below for a better understanding of coming off 21 weeks of 250mg/week Testosterone. The pituitary recovers faster than the testes due to the prolonged suppression of Leydig cell signalling. Your HPTA was still developing when you started these chemicals but you're showing signs of recovery. BE PATIENT! It's a problem for grown-ups too.

Attachments