My initial thoughts on JAcked

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Simply put, I like it. Will it be a staple in my rotation? Not sure yet but leaning towards yes.

I used it when I was low on energy and had very little sleep the nite before. I was happy to get through my workout considering the circumstances.

What's most important to me is, this product gives me a fierce focus. Focus to work hard every single rep, every exercise and to push to the limit. Exactly what I was looking for. Ephedrine used to do this for me; it's refreshing to have that back w/o drugs. I've always been able to get pumped so the pump you get doesn't really impress me but that doesn't mean it's not contributing.

Lastly, I feel great when I head home from my workouts and I don't crash. I get a great nites sleep; Not necessarily from the product itself but the byproduct of working my ass off because of it.

Hope this helps for some who might be looking to try this product.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to try this product after my white flood is out white flood gives me solid energy and focus but this products seems better thanks for the review i keep seeing good reviews on it so i might aswell try it.

fitfrancopro

fitfrancopro

Awards
Jacked is one of the best pre workout powders out there (even better then Ultimate Orange) Mixed with some BCAA, and bamm, you are good to go.