My Hitech "superdrol" and Xtreme DMZ 6 week cycle Results and pct question.

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
Hi everyone. I have been reading these forums for about 3 months now and decided to do a ph cycle.
Let me tell you about my self.
I'm 27 years old. have been working out since january 1st of 2015
At the start of my fitness journey i weighted 250 lbs 5'9 at like 35% body fat.

With a lot of healthy dieting I managed to get to 175lbs and build an important amount of muscle.
on january 1st of 2017 i got my hands on Hitech's Superdrol (1&4 ANDRO BLEND) as a test base and a bottle of Extreme DMZ by Hardcore Formulations. At the beginning of my cycle i weighed 185lbs and was at 13% body fat.
Now after almost 6 weeks i weight 206lbs and dropped to 11% body fat.
Serratus is really showing and thick. I made some awesome dry gains. zero water retention.
During my cycle the only sides I felt were back pumps, some mild shoulder acne which is now gone and libido has dropped which really sucks.

My main concern now is PCT.
I have purchased Iron Mag Labs super pct, a bottle of Hitech's Estrogenex Depot, which is an aromatase inhibitor and a liver support complex.
Do you think i will be fine with these three products as pct ? Or do I really need a SERM like nolvadex or clomid? I just don't want to spend 60 dollars on a SERM if with what i halve already I will be fine. You guys know more than I do so let me know. I just want to keep my gains, regain libido and make sure my internal organs are working properly after this. I plan on taking at least a month break and starting another dry compound cycle.

I forgot to mention that i have access to Arimiplex. which has Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione which is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, milk thistle extract 360mg cardiovascular support red yeast rice extract, grape seed extract 150mg, prostate support and DHT inhibition complex 250mg. sounds solid but maybe a SERM is more what I need

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my log and PCT question.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I would not gamble with your health. SERM is a must when using prohormones.

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
DennisTheDane Thank you very much for your valuable input. I will try to look for a legit online source. I just don't want to get screwed with a low quality watered down serm.

I guess im going the SERM route. Do i Ditch everything else? also. do i start right away the day after my cycle is over? i have two more days to complete cycle. I need to order SERM asap. foolish mistake I made by not having it on hand I see.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SERM, always no matter the cycle. You should have everything on hand and have all questions answered before beginning your cycle.

EDIT - you don't have to ditch everything else. A SERM should have you covered, but you can run OTC products with the SERM.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane Thank you very much for your valuable input. I will try to look for a legit online source. I just don't want to get screwed with a low quality watered down serm.

I guess im going the SERM route. Do i Ditch everything else? also. do i start right away the day after my cycle is over? i have two more days to complete cycle. I need to order SERM asap. foolish mistake I made by not having it on hand I see.
Your welcome. Keep the other stuff on hand.. I can help you recover better..