My gw50 shredding log 2016/17

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Are you supposed to feel anything on ostarine? Pretty mild as far as anabolics go. Sounds like it's working if the weight is coming down. Got nothing much out of GW either btw. Slight increase in endurance during cardio but didn't correlate to increased fat loss.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Are you supposed to feel anything on ostarine? Pretty mild as far as anabolics go. Sounds like it's working if the weight is coming down. Got nothing much out of GW either btw. Slight increase in endurance during cardio but didn't correlate to increased fat loss.
Not sure. I would think better pumps. Muscle fullness, strength gains. I do feel my joints hurt a little. Lost weight from my diet. Still on those fat burners. Got 3 days worth left. Could be that too. Who knows. I just wanna get stupidly ripped.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day no idea lol: sorry bout lack of updates. Been training on and off. Diet is no so good. Been eating low cal but not enough protein. Ostarine is nowhere near as strong as lgd. It's very very mild. Pumps are normal. Strength is up abit. Look fuller then I normally would. Will post pics soon. Weight is around. 194lbs.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Excuse the body hair. I haven't lifted in a week and I was starving in these pics so look flat.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. Feeling really really lethargic and aching joints. Mainly Elbows. Find it hard to bench. Not sure if I should continue 8-10 weeks to get the most benefit for end it at 6 weeks. (End of this week). What are your thoughts guys. Sex drive is super high.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update. Feeling really really lethargic and aching joints. Mainly Elbows. Find it hard to bench. Not sure if I should continue 8-10 weeks to get the most benefit for end it at 6 weeks. (End of this week). What are your thoughts guys. Sex drive is super high.
I would take 4-5 days off.
Give it some rest, bro.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Still wanna get heeeeaps leaner. Gotta get my ass on diet again
Honestly just track the calories and do a little bit of cardio. It sucks but that's the way to do it.

I don't think I could do 1andro/epi for a cut but maybe a lean bulk. The hunger would be too great. If you can deal with that then it could be a good cutter

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I think my liver needs a rest lol. I am keen to do a trest cycle to lean out. But might just wait a while to ok fully recovered

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I think my liver needs a rest lol. I am keen to do a trest cycle to lean out. But might just wait a while to ok fully recovered
Yeah I've never used trest but make sure you log that **** when you do!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest to lean out?
Well, this will be interesting. :)

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys today was the Last dose of ostarine and completes about 8 weeks. I have lost 10lbs on this cut. My training wasn't very consistent and my diet wasn't always on par so the results are not the greatest. Things I noticed from ostarine were very similar to lgd but a lot more mild. Aching joints, lower back pain. Painful pumps and extreme lethargy. Overall I don't think I will be doing ostarine again. Would rather go lgd. Gw was a complete failure for me and I believe it is a waste of money. I would like to try s4 next to see how my body responds. My end weight is 194lbs. Here is some after pics. I will take pictures with same lighting and poses Tommorrow for comparison.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well done! Great read as well!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys been on clomid for 5 days now at 50mg. I'm getting bad testicle pain today. Anyone experience this ?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
7 days on 50mg clomid testicle pain gone. Tommorrow drop to 25mg for 2 more weeks