My friends cycle info and what he needs to know

norm dobson

Awards
He started at 800mg a week for 2 months, he's dropped to 500mg for 2 months, now he's dropped to 400mg for 2months, he hasn't done any bloods and he's barely done any anti estrogen pills maybe once every 2 weeks half a pill at 12 mg, hes also done no blood work. He did a blood pressure test and it was very high. Should he be worried and should he drop the dose, and how should he cycle it.

Iv cycled before and know my **** just give me the info for him

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’ve cycled before and you know your **** as you said.. why ask?. Also if you know your **** you know whatever your "friend" this is absolutely ridiculous. Starting high and dropping dose as cycle goes? Nice way to make the body completely unresponsive... also pretty hard to keep bloods steady also. No bloodworks.. what can ANYONE say about the situation? Maybe a wizard could say something.

norm dobson

Awards
If you’ve cycled before and you know your **** as you said.. why ask?. Also if you know your **** you know whatever your "friend" this is absolutely ridiculous. Starting high and dropping dose as cycle goes? Nice way to make the body completely unresponsive... also pretty hard to keep bloods steady also. No bloodworks.. what can ANYONE say about the situation? Maybe a wizard could say something.
He didn't believe me and I posted this to get some responses to prove him wrong because he didn't believe me iv been trying to get him to stop for months

norm dobson

Awards
Can you treat it like a real response so I can show him? Like the best advice you can give.
I'm serious can you dude won't listen to me I'm 20 years younger then him and he's killing himself

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He started at 800mg a week for 2 months, he's dropped to 500mg for 2 months, now he's dropped to 400mg for 2months, he hasn't done any bloods and he's barely done any anti estrogen pills maybe once every 2 weeks half a pill at 12 mg, hes also done no blood work. He did a blood pressure test and it was very high. Should he be worried and should he drop the dose, and how should he cycle it.

Iv cycled before and know my **** just give me the info for him
He should Stop, now. And get blood work done. ...And order Nolvadex.

Everything he's doing is wrong.

You don't taper dosages down.
You don't run a cycle without blood work (especially if you have no idea what you're doing).
You don't run a cycle forever (which seems to be his plan).
You don't ignore bad side effects.
You don't ignore advice from people who know more than you do, on a specific topic.

norm dobson

Awards
He should Stop, now. And get blood work done. ...And order Nolvadex.

Everything he's doing is wrong.

You don't taper dosages down.
You don't run a cycle without blood work (especially if you have no idea what you're doing).
You don't run a cycle forever (which seems to be his plan).
You don't ignore bad side effects.
You don't ignore advice from people who know more than you do, on a specific topic.
What if he keeps dosages to the end of the week and then does blood work with no estro

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He/you need to stop right away and speak to their/your GP. I would start Clomid or Nolva and something for blood pressure in the mean time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He should stop the cycle or at bare minimum go down to a real trt dose of like 150mg. He should schedule an appointment to get blood work done and go over his health markers. High blood pressure is the silent killer for everyone but especially for men 35 and older. Even slightly elevated blood pressure for long periods of time put stress on your kidneys and once your kidneys go down it's very hard to get them functional again. Sometimes impossible.

I honestly don't know if going to pct is better then going to trt for the time being because pct can be a hormonal rollercoaster and very stressful for some ppl. If I had to guess though I would say PCT is the best way to get health markers back in check fastest.

No one cares how Jacked you are how much you can bench when you're dead

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s all been said above bro.

@Mathb33 said it clearly and @Renew1 gave the answer to the question you wanted/needed.

dudes an idiot. None of us know him and if he’s ignoring advice then it’s on him. What is frustrating though is dicks like this end up destroying their kidneys (long term unchecked high BP does that btw) or causing other health problems, then their family run to the media and say steroids are super dangerous and then regulations get tightened yet more.

steriods aren’t inherently dangerous, stupid usage like this is. Same as alcohol, sensible drinking doesn’t cause significant health problems, massive binging does, should we ban alcohol?

In short, anyone who wants to have decent health long term (which incidentally goes hand in hand with aesthetics over the long term, how many dudes with kidney failure you see laying pipe every day?) then you don’t run stupid cycles like this, you do blood work and you dial in supports to avert individual risks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My friend says, that this is the stupidest thing he's seen in a while.
My friend said something similar,

But also in a serious note, this is typical s*** that people do. They don't care about their health and they wait till something goes horribly wrong and then try to fix it after it's too late. This guy might be fine staying on cycle for the next 2 years. But sooner or later it's not going to be okay anymore and when it's too late it's really going to be too late.

neil.sullivan

Awards
My friend said something similar,

But also in a serious note, this is typical s*** that people do. They don't care about their health and they wait till something goes horribly wrong and then try to fix it after it's too late. This guy might be fine staying on cycle for the next 2 years. But sooner or later it's not going to be okay anymore and when it's too late it's really going to be too late.
Sort of off topic but as a nurse have to chime in .... and then everyone blames the medical staff that we couldnt fix them after months to years of them destroying their body, we are supposed to fix them up in a few days and make it all better .... your body doesnt work like that !!! (Sorry for the rant... thank you for coming to my Ted Talk)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sort of off topic but as a nurse have to chime in .... and then everyone blames the medical staff that we couldnt fix them after months to years of them destroying their body, we are supposed to fix them up in a few days and make it all better .... your body doesnt work like that !!! (Sorry for the rant... thank you for coming to my Ted Talk)
Only ignorant people are going to blame their medical care team or Dr. Whatever for them not being able to reverse damage that someone did to themself intentionally.

If I was 50 years old and smoked for the last 30 years and got lung cancer I wouldn't be pointing at the doctor blaming him for not fixing my lung cancer lol. I would have did it to myself. Anytime we stick a foreign substance in our body or a synthetic hormone you're taking your health into your own hands and it is your own fault whatever happens to you. If 30 years from now I end up having a heart attack or get kidney failure or whatever it may be, I know there's a 90 something percent chance that it's my own damn fault

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 4
dsw222 Anabolics 34
ripped22 Anabolics 6