My first testosterone injection was… weird.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I just injected 100 mg of testosterone for the first time ever 20 minutes ago and it was very weird! I injected and after about 50ng I started feeling really weird and took out the syringe. Within the next 90 seconds my heart rate sky rocketed, I got sweaty, I began throwing up, and that lasted for a couple minutes. After a couple minutes I felt fine and thought maybe that was just an anxiety attack cause I hate needles and finished the other 50mg without a problem.
I’m wondering if anyone has ever heard of something like this? I feel totally fine now just that first immediate reaction. Was I just having an anxiety attack? I thought maybe it could have been my body reacting to its first time seeing testosterone?? :p
Thanks!!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The brain is a strong machine never forget that. You can start thinking really hard you’re dying and you will develop some type of symptoms that makes you believe you’re about to die. You panicked and you were stressed that’s all and your body reacted to that stress.It’s always stressful the first couple times. Next time relax and chill out. Unless you’re a complete idiot nothing bad can happen except some pain.

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think I was just so scared I nearly passed out and puked! My wife and I are having a great laugh at it now though haha I have to do this for the rest of my life so I better get used to it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I think I was just so scared I nearly passed out and puked! My wife and I are having a great laugh at it now though haha I have to do this for the rest of my life so I better get used to it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My first injection I was **** scared and shaking like crazy. Now I’ll pin my glutes , lats , shoulders , pecs , arms, whatever you ask me. Ill even inject my calves for a couple hundred dollars as a challenge.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It gets a lot easier the more the weeks go by.

But you can absolutely psyche yourself out. Just take a few deep breaths, and calmly, deliberately, execute. Nice steady push, don’t rush it but keep her moving, then it’s done.

My first few, I was definitely all sweaty after. I even started doing them in front of a fan when I would feel my face getting warm in anticipation! But I don’t get that any more.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember my hand was shaking so bad and was chilling in the bathroom for 20 minutes trying to hype myself up, I think I held the needle in my hand for 5 minutes going back and forth before actually shoving it in.

But now it’s as casual as brushing my teeth.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sticking a sharp object relatively deep into a muscle to fill it with an oil based drug is about as foreign an action as you can possibly do, what in your everday life has came close up to now, even when you get a shot its at least by a professional and you don't have to look or concentrate. I reckon all but the coolest of cucumbers have a fair bit of anxiety first and even few times after, i still do because i typically have very long breaks in between so have never really get used to it. Just don't get so comfortable that you slack on hygiene, that can come back to bite you in the ass!

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember my hand was shaking so bad and was chilling in the bathroom for 20 minutes trying to hype myself up, I think I held the needle in my hand for 5 minutes going back and forth before actually shoving it in.

LOL same. I remember the intensity of it well. It felt like such an extreme act.

In reality its really just as intense if not less than flossing. Especially if using an Insulin pin

Mimbuild

Mimbuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was shaking like fuk, syringe moving all over the place, probably dug a hole in my glute during the process.
That’s
LOL same. I remember the intensity of it well. It felt like such an extreme act.

In reality its really just as intense if not less than flossing. Especially if using an Insulin pin
i use an insulin pen for my gonadorelin and I did that one nooo problem first try in my belly fat. My testosterone is in a 1” needle and I was told to put the entire fucking thing inside of me which is my problem. I already can’t stand shots or blood draws so a needle that big for the first time ever by myself was horrible. I am too scared to shove it in “quick and smooth” cause I just have this image in my head of my leg jerking and the syringe tip breaking off or something so I do it way too slow I know I need to speed it up a little. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac if you couldn’t tell haha!

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s

i use an insulin pen for my gonadorelin and I did that one nooo problem first try in my belly fat. My testosterone is in a 1” needle and I was told to put the entire fucking thing inside of me which is my problem. I already can’t stand shots or blood draws so a needle that big for the first time ever by myself was horrible. I am too scared to shove it in “quick and smooth” cause I just have this image in my head of my leg jerking and the syringe tip breaking off or something so I do it way too slow I know I need to speed it up a little. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac if you couldn’t tell haha!
you can inject test with an insulin syringe intramuscularly. I do it

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I love hearing these stories. I did the same thing, sat there so long with the needle in my hand I got pissed at myself. That's when I said F it and plunged her in. And like everyone says once you get passed the psychological aspect it's easy.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same. I hate doing it and I've been doing it for months. Other than the mental aspects that accompany self injections, your experience/symptoms mirror mine. I injected once and didn't clear all the air out of the syringe first. 5 minutes later, I experienced everything you described.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s

My first shot was with 1.5”! That’s the length I need as I have some big glutes and higher bodyfat. But once it breaks the skin, they all feel the same, you can’t tell a difference in length. Just always bury it to the hilt and don’t use something too long.

For anything 0.6ml/cc or less now, I typically use a 27g 5/16” slinpin intramuscularly. And that’s because I don’t mind it and it draws faster than an even smaller needle - I have pushed unheated oil through 28 & even 29g slinpins.

So if you are only doing 0.5cc or less per shot, you can absolutely get some little slinpins (although I think 30g is just too small) and administer that way in delts and quads. Or subcutaneously in fat works for some guys fine for TRT, but it will change your levels. Some guys get more estrogen doing subq, some much less. Only your bloodwork can show.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fast forward to today, 3ml of glutathione in the right glute for this RSV my son brought home, 2ml of mast/test/deca in the left (my big shot for the week), and 0.5mg CJC DAC reconstituted with 0.5ml (250mg) of L-Carnitine subq in my belly.

Just taking care of business!