29 years old
5'6
163 pounds

Blood work last week.
hormone binding globulin adult: 24
testosterone total: 222
testosterone free: 5.1
testosterone bioav. 119

Sounds like my test is low for a 29 year old right? i plan to do another testosterone check half way through the cycle.

Currently calories at 2500 because i was on a cut. i was 169 about 2 months ago. plan to up it back up to 3000 now that im gona be on test.

training 6 days a week, about 2 hours per session.

cycle lay out:
Test E 500mg split into 2 shots for weeks 1-10
weeks 11-12 im not gonna run anything
weeks 13-15 clomid at 50mg a day
i have arimidex in case i feel any symptoms but dont plan on using until i do.

i did my first pin ever yesterday, my ass is still sore today. what do you guys think? pretty basic cycle. ill see if i can attach a picture of my body. im pretty lean, not sure what my body fat is because none of those lil electronic ones you hold are accurate anyways.
Am i missing anything else?

Attachments

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes test is low. Have you ever ran any other hormonal cycles before?

laja3218

Awards
i tried ostarine for one month, didnt feel anything, switched to the 1-andro prohormone then one day i realized the pills were being absorbed because i could see it in my ****. got off everything or a month, did the bloodwork last week, and here i am now starting test.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yikes. Sounds like you might still be supressed from the ostarine and 1-andro. Did you run any kind of PCT following the ostarine/1-andro?

laja3218

Awards
no i didnt run any pct. didnt feel like i needed it with the 1-andro because i just assumed the pills werent being absorbed since i was pooping the whole pill out

laja3218

Awards
im done with sarms and prohormones. how does my pct with clomid only sound for this testosterone only cycle?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
too bad you started already.... it might have been worth to bring your calories back up and doing a real PCT. oh well....

I'd tweak your cycle to something like this:

Week 1-10
test-500 mg/wk
HCG-250 iu/wk
arimidex-.25mg 2x/wk

Week 11-12
HCG-500 iu/EOD
arimidex-.25mg 2x/wk

Week 13
arimidex-.25mg 2x/wk
clomid-25 mg/day

Week 14-18
clomid-25 mg/day

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/297449-info-hcg.html#post5870442

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

laja3218

Awards
hey thanks for the reply. ive read so many forums where people go back and forth on the HCG that i decided ima keep it as simple as possible. Also, the study you provided about AI and arimidex especially, it was for elderly people with low testosterone. with that being said, can you explain to me deeper why i shoulld take arimidex if i dont feel any issues? im definitely new to this world so im just trying to get better understanding

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hey thanks for the reply. ive read so many forums where people go back and forth on the HCG that i decided ima keep it as simple as possible. Also, the study you provided about AI and arimidex especially, it was for elderly people with low testosterone. with that being said, can you explain to me deeper why i shoulld take arimidex if i dont feel any issues? im definitely new to this world so im just trying to get better understanding
You need kenpoengineer in here.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Well, your e2 is gonna go up. You can wait until it's an issue and play catch up, or be proactive and minimize issues.

Some of those studies are in young men, so they are pretty applicable, btw.....

laja3218

Awards
thanks man i appreciate it. how do you know if you're taking TOO much of an AI tho? blood work would be the only way right?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
thanks man i appreciate it. how do you know if you're taking TOO much of an AI tho? blood work would be the only way right?
You'll know. You'll have creeky joints, no libido, probably feel like complete sh*t

Brenwad

Awards
I'd run test at 750mgs a week.

I'd ditch the hcg etc and just run 100mgs a day of 6 Bromo. As good as any of the expensive stuff advocated above.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'd run test at 750mgs a week.

I'd ditch the hcg etc and just run 100mgs a day of 6 Bromo. As good as any of the expensive stuff advocated above.
no.

HCG is to prevent issues down the road., and isn't an AI anyway.

and you can get "research chem" arimidex for much, much cheaper than 6-bromo, and is prolly more effective to boot.