My first Test E cycle.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
23g. ..crap man i use 23g just to draw from vials..29/30 g 1 in soo much smoother..depends on the carrier thou.. my test luckiy is made with mct oil..super thin.. you plan to just pin in glutes? id suggest bouncing around alitte.
Might grab some 25gs anyone else on the forum use smaller than 23?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am about to join you all in the Test E pin cycle for first time in a month or so.

I bought 25g 1in for injection, 18g for drawing.

But it seems perhaps I could have gone smaller, if my test E is in a thin oil?

I guess I could buy 26-29g needles instead?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am about to join you all in the Test E pin cycle for first time in a month or so.

I bought 25g 1in for injection, 18g for drawing.

But it seems perhaps I could have gone smaller, if my test E is in a thin oil?

I guess I could buy 26-29g needles instead?
25g is a pretty good size for most oils

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think 23 is a bad size. I’ve used 22g and although I didn’t like it as much, it might be better for people newer to pinning since it’ll be quicker and have less movement. 25g is pretty good though.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
3rd injection and I’ve came to the conclusion that it’s not the needle that’s giving me pain it’s the test I believe. Is that normal?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But other than that I’m fighting through the pain and still working hard 6 days a week. My diet has been good but due to visiting family I’m not getting as many calories as I’d like.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it can creates a lump. I can feel like you have cramps

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
So anything good to report yet? What mg AI are you at now?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So anything good to report yet? What mg AI are you at now?
The gym I’m working out at this week weight doesn’t go high enough so I’m not sure how my strength is I’ll report on that in week when I’m back in my gym. I’ve kept it at .25 oed and I’ve been fine.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another injection was today did it a little later than usual. Only taking 1-2 days for the pip to be gone now so it’s fine if I can avoid legs that day.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My strength and stamina seems to be rising. My lifts seem easier and I’m not waning to leave once I get there. Could also be placebo haha

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fifth shot was tonight and I did it around 7 and the pip still hasn’t hit. Hoping that my body is accepting it more now. As for my lifts I’m close to getting my pre cutting strength back. Might be in my head but my lats already feel like they’re wider. Will be posting more pictures next week

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Current update: I have put about 8 pounds on and my strength has shot up insanely fast. I’ve put 60 pounds on my deadlift 30 pounds on my squat and 20 on bench.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Current update: I have put about 8 pounds on and my strength has shot up insanely fast. I’ve put 60 pounds on my deadlift 30 pounds on my squat and 20 on bench.

Right on bro. What week are you on again?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My body fat is going down a lot already so I have to decided to hold onto the var and just do test this cycle since my body is reacting good to it.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I’ve been trying to upload some current pictures for weeks but it says there’s a problem. My strength is still shooting up but my weight is stuck around 8-10 heavier. My body fat is still going down though so I’m not mad.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Well I’ve been trying to upload some current pictures for weeks but it says there’s a problem. My strength is still shooting up but my weight is stuck around 8-10 heavier. My body fat is still going down though so I’m not mad.
Have you tried the app? I hate the app but it works great for uploading pics

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finally. I have 4 weeks left and I feel like my lats of grown the most. (Used to be my weakest point.) focusing on my traps and legs for the next 4 weeks.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only put 12 pounds on So hopefully I gain another 10 this month. Anyways my diet has been great one cheat meal a week and my abs keep getting better. Not really focusing on them but if they want to keep growing I’m not complaining.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If anyone’s still following I have extra test to either run it 14 weeks in total or up it to 600mgs a week. Should I do either or keep it at 500 for 12? I just don’t want to waste some if I’m gaining still.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If anyone’s still following I have extra test to either run it 14 weeks in total or up it to 600mgs a week. Should I do either or keep it at 500 for 12? I just don’t want to waste some if I’m gaining still.
I'd go to 14 weeks if it was me

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log and extend it to 14 weeks
Try to keep the dose as low as long as possible

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also Here’s a update of unflexed pic to kind of show I’ve put on a little more thickness. I’ve been focusing on my lower body and hitting it more than upper to let it catch up and I’ve made a good deal of progress there. (My legs were my weakness now My lower is catching up) I’ll try and find a full mirror and upload before and after legs before the cycles done.
1F78863C-F573-4388-972B-2325D254E16A.jpeg

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A little less than 2 weeks left here’s some picture updates
IMG_1167.jpg
IMG_1163.jpg
IMG_1168.jpg
IMG_1173.jpg

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How's pct going
It’s going better than expected. Thursday will be 2 weeks then I’m dropping to 20mgs a day. I started a new workout plan 3 weeks ago and upped my calories and stopped running. The only significant loss I have is my abs arent as tight but that’s expected with not running and adding calories. I’m down 4 pounds.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long after you finish your cycle do you expect to lose gains? Should I keep everything I have after the pct is finished?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. The goal is to obviously try to keep as much as possible I'm sure some lose more than others. I wouldn't expect to keep ALL of it , but i like to go into it with the mindset that more than likely i won't keep it all, some is obviously water weight. if i can keep half mine ill be happy. I start my Nolva/clomid next week

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Look good man, im going to mimic your cycle exactly come June. In hindsight, would you have added the anavar or was it a good idea to keep it out?

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look good man, im going to mimic your cycle exactly come June. In hindsight, would you have added the anavar or was it a good idea to keep it out?
If it’s your first cycle I’d say just say do the test to see how you react. The test can be just as beneficial as anavar if your diets right

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
If it’s your first cycle I’d say just say do the test to see how you react. The test can be just as beneficial as anavar if your diets right
Im actually going to use tbol instead of anavar which from what i understand will yeild similar leaning out effects but much more of a dry/ hardness muscle definition as a kicker. Its good you have the maturity to understand that you’re young and dont need to flood your body with a bunch of crap at once to get good gains.

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im actually going to use tbol instead of anavar which from what i understand will yeild similar leaning out effects but much more of a dry/ hardness muscle definition as a kicker. Its good you have the maturity to understand that you’re young and dont need to flood your body with a bunch of crap at once to get good gains.
I’m interested in seeing how it goes for you. Going to start start planning my next cycle for 4-5 months from now. Will run test again but would like to add somethings this time

Rhino230

Rhino230

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can anybody give me tips on how to get blood work done? If I just go to the hospital what do I ask for? Is there a home kit that is easier?

wmass413

Awards
good cycle and log thanks for sharing. much respect to people giving honest and solid advice