my first "real cycle"..could use some input

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Ok so real quickly heres my past experience

deca only @ 400mg/week about 8 years ago
since then many PH cycles (M1t, 1-test, superdrol etc.)and a Fina transdermal/winny cycle

I've decided to go for it once again this far down the line.

Now my original plan was to go with
500mg test/week
75-100mg TA/Eod

I was then told to not do the Tren and just use the test since it was my first time pinning..which it kind of is since it was so long ago

I have access to T250 (250mg/ml Test enth)

Should I just run test alone for the 12 weeks or do yous think tren would be ok.

I was also thinking of EQ, but so far the only thing I can get is a 500mg/ml. I'm not sure how much EQ hurts in general and if that high of a concentration would be really painful....

I'll have an AI and what not on hand throughout and pct and all that will be fine.
Actually if I'm running the test for 12 weeks, is it necessary to use HCG or will the research chems/supplements out there suffice?

I'm planning on a 12 weeker

h19

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your stats etc.?

I dont think the tren would be a good idea at all for you. Just to warn you I have never injected steroids before but i have been researching and self teaching with the help of am.com for a while now.

12 weeks is a good duration and 250mg test E 2x week is the ideal first cycle that will be suggested the most by the experienced guys. Get an AI llike Arimidex, Letrozole, or better yet Aromasin just incase and make sure you have plenty of nolva and some clomid too. Keep reading too bro'

post stats...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
What are your stats etc.?

I dont think the tren would be a good idea at all for you. Just to warn you I have never injected steroids before but i have been researching and self teaching with the help of am.com for a while now.

12 weeks is a good duration and 250mg test E 2x week is the ideal first cycle that will be suggested the most by the experienced guys. Get an AI llike Arimidex, Letrozole, or better yet Aromasin just incase and make sure you have plenty of nolva and some clomid too. Keep reading too bro'

post stats...
I've been reading for years and used to know a lot more several years ago but i haven't really paid attention to black market stuff in a while b/c there was no need IMO, but i have yet to hear anything else besides "don't do tren at all first cycle"....i mean granted the absorbtion ratio when doing transdermal TA is a lot different then injections, but I had a really high concentration when I did my transdermal. I put I think 11 grams in an 8 oz bottle.

Anyway, I will have my AI's and nolva etc as I always do. I won't run nolva probably at all during the cycle, and use it only for post cycle therapy.

And if all the "PH's" that are now banned were actually anabolic steroids, then it's by far not the first cycle...

anyway, my plan was 250mg twice a week. So for all intensive purposes no tren..fine, I can wait.

what about the EQ?

My stats are 5'6.5, 180 lbs, about 11-12% bf..27 years old

h19

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you posted TA im assuming it was Tren Ace?

I have done a handful of "PH" cycles myself but I consider injecting my first "real" cycle so to speak. Im planning on goin against the suggestions of others and im going to use test E, EQ (14weeks), and Dbol. I think Eq is the best choice if you really want to use 2 injectables because from my understanding it is pretty mild so sides will most likely not be so bad.

How was that deca cycle you did? you were 19! wow how was that?

B4n3 0n3

when I have done a handful of "PH" cycles myself but I consider injecting my first "real" cycle so to speak. Im planning on goin against the suggestions of others and im going to use test E, EQ (14weeks), and Dbol. I think Eq is the best choice if you really want to use 2 injectables because from my understanding it is pretty mild so sides will most likely not be so bad.
Same here. I am probly gonna go with test E and EQ for my first. I know it goes against the grain a little, Glen will probly come on here and tell us that we are stupid and need to do a one compound first cycle and I respect that.

tattoopierced1

i'd stay away from the tren IMO. Test and EQ would be a good combo, or plain test alone.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Diet is Key...Take a quick read through this thread..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/69809-real-deal-those.html#post880155

I personally say go with the tren...My first cycle was a Prop/Tren cycle....(yes you read correctly)and I pinned ED...That was an amazing cycle.

I was So sore that cycle it still haunts me to this day...Loved every miniute of it though:head: I Bet I had test flu for the entire first month...LOL...if it wasn't the Flu,it was the "Rage"...Makes me LOL just thinking about it...
Those we're the days..:lol:

Good luck on your cycle...if you go with the tren,just make sure to keep your water up...and some Milk thistle at least...Have Fun!