My first peptide cycle. IGF-DES + IGF LR3 and MGF(non peg)

BigAJ4

Awards
Can I first say that doing research into dosage and protocol of peptides is horrible. Every single thread and every single forum has something different. So I'm hoping what I suggest sounds good and "peptide vets" can offer their critique

Firstly my background + stats

29 yrs old
2 x AAS cycles under my belt(not doing another for a while)
185cm
88 kilos
15.6% BF

I train 6-7 times a week(I do have a rest day, sometimes I might train twice in the day) - I like to try and train every muscle group twice a week.

Onto the good stuff. I was thinking of just doing a IGF1-LR3 + MGF combo, but im interested in these "igf pumps" with DES. So let me know if all the IGF1 is overkill. Money is a factor so i'm not running really high doses.

Here it is-

-80mcg IGF DES injected IM bi lat(40mcg each side) into muscles being trained 10 mins before workout

Protien + carb shake during workout? or will this ruin the MGF pwo?

-15 mins PWO - 200mcg MGF split into 100mcg doses into muscles trained.

-30 mins post MGF shots, 50mcg IGF1 LR3 in just the one IM shot.

-First PWO meal 30 mins after IGF1 LR3 shot????

Another random question, if i'm training 2 x muscle groups during the workout(for example chest/bi's) should I split the 200mcg MGF into 4 x 50mcg doses to go in both muscle groups, left and right sides???

I appreciate the help.
Gymguy

kirkmorgan

kirkmorgan

Awards
Hi there, my name is Kirk, I hope you won't mind me give you a few pointers? I noticed about your Mgf course..
I would advise taking carbs and protein during your working, the resulting insulin release will nullify you GH attempts..
Also training 6 days a week, would stress you nervous system, resulting in cortisol release.. To much cortisol will lower your thyroid hormone, which you need to optimise GH.. Also it will encourage fat gain and muscle loss.. Working against your goals..

Kirk Morgan MSc, BSc, CSCS, Cep..

anonuser

Awards
hi, im by no means an expert, but ive been trying to study this for a while. as you say there is alot of conflicting advice, but i think thats because its a relatively new and not much studied drug.
i read an interesting thread a while ago about how once igf1 receptors bind, they're working for around 72 hours, and any more igf1 applied beyond that during that time will contribute to down-regulation. the aim of the thread was year round use though, so you can extrapolate that its still ok to use a 4 on 4 off cycle when injecting every day, because of the time to resensetize.

i say all of this because he was trying to point out that once the receptor has been filled, its unavailable to further igf for 3 days. so im not sure theres much point in doing the des and lr3 both if your aim is site specific growth. i could be wrong though. ive heard plenty of testimonials to the contrary.

another point i took from that article was that he seemed to think that the downregulation occured regardless of site injected. for example if i saturated the receptors in my chest, then injected into my arms, downregulation would still occur. now i dont understand why or how that could be possible, but the guy seemed to be a bit of a guru on igf1.

his name was grunt76
wont let me post a link to the thread but its called: "My take on IGF-1"

hope all of this helps ;)