My first cycle - planning stages for January

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first cycle - planning stages for January

What's going on guys? There are a lot of really smart people here that know more about hormonal compounds then I do and you all are who I want to query so I get this right the first time. Here is the plan so far and it will grow/change as I get advice from you all.

Fun stuff:
Epistrong - dosing 30/30/45/45
Helladrol - dosing 50/75/75/75

Dosing is dependent on how I tolerate both compounds together but my buddy ran these together and had no issues so I HOPE I am the same.

Support stuff:
AI Cycle Support 2.0 x 2 - Start 2 weeks early, run through PCT or until I run out but I should have a full two months worth at least.
Taurine - 5-10 grams/day keep back pumps away
Any suggestions that I need to add?

Pre-workout stuff:
Something that is non-stim, probably Ultima or something with a high creatine content.

PCT compound - TBD but I was recommended to run Clomid. As for dosing, again, please provide your insights here.

Other PCT items:
Phytoserm 347 - Dose per bottle
AI Post Cycle Support - 4 per day
NTKTS after a few weeks, Ultima for at least week 1 minimum.
Additional creatine mono 5 grams/day to help keep mass.
Cort control - Lean Extreme or Suppress C started week 2-3.

As for the lifting routine, it has not been determined but it will probably be pretty high volume focused as opposed to crazy weights as my goal is a serious recomp with some mass gains (10 pounds would be nice). Feel free to tear my plan apart if you think I am off in my thinking but here is what I cannot change because it is already purchased:
Epistrong
CS 2.0
Post Cycle Support

The rest is up in the air at the moment. Help an iron brother out!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
33 views and no comments... come on now! Where is the love? I know so many of you have way more experience and can at least give me a hand getting the right PCT together.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey buddy!

I think the cycle looks great. Everything should be g2g!

As for the clomid dosing, i think

50/50/50/50 will do. Some like to do 100 the first few days or the first week, but I don't think you'll be too shutdown from this cycle.

Enjoy the cycle, it should be a good one. And btw look out for some of the contests over at NTBM forums, I will be having one soon as well as other reps. Could have a shot at getting some HCGenerate or something to add to your cycle :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely want to try some epi sometime.
I suggest you get over to Mr. Supps or Orbit because it will not be around for long. Frankly, I might be picking up a few bottles just in case because everything is on its way out and that sucks!

thenightmare2

Awards
Id bump the hella dosing! I ran it at 150 mgs for 4 weeks!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I would throw HCGenerate in the cycle to help minimize shutdown.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok a little update: some people much wiser and more experienced than I suggested running just the Epi and I am going to head this warning. With just one compound, do I really need to run something like HCG on cycle?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im assuming helladrol is hdrol, that would be pointless at 4 weeks, it takes about 3 to really kick in, you could do
epi-30/45/45/45
hdrol-50/50/50/50/75/75
but you already said just epi, you wont need hcgen for that. ur plan looks good man good luck
get some supercissus Rx bulk for ur joints if they get dry

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im assuming helladrol is hdrol, that would be pointless at 4 weeks, it takes about 3 to really kick in, you could do
epi-30/45/45/45
hdrol-50/50/50/50/75/75
but you already said just epi, you wont need hcgen for that. ur plan looks good man good luck
get some supercissus Rx bulk for ur joints if they get dry
I definitely will be doing that, getting the SCRx, and I will pick up an extra bottle of fish oil as well. I do get dry joints from high dose AIs so I am sure Epi will not be any different.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i ran epi at 90mg before, i never had the joint issues but a friend of mine did at 60mg. I hope u the best