My first cycle log

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Well finally got over the anxiety and got my first pin in tonight, 200mg test cyp, 23 gauge pin, 3ml barrel, wow was that nervous racking, feel all right now, hit the quad for my first pin, little tender but good, so here’s the building block plan in place, 400 mg test cyp a week, Thursday and tuesday pins, diet is been clean for 1.5 years now, aiming to stay about 3200-4000 calories a day, 200 grams of protein, this cycle will be 12 weeks with a pct of nolvadex , and yes I have arimadex on hand, I’ll be digging for more info from you gents time to time even though I have done the research, it’s a little more comforting hearing it from first hand experience, here’s my current stats and composition
IMG_3233.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG

Thanks for all the info and support up to here

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quads fucking suck. Glutes and Delts are the sweet spots.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man best of luck to you on your run! Delts and VentroGlute are def the way to go. Took me weeks to figure out my quads but that comes with the territory. Looking forward to seeing your run be successful!

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Man best of luck to you on your run! Delts and VentroGlute are def the way to go. Took me weeks to figure out my quads but that comes with the territory. Looking forward to seeing your run be successful!
Thanks for the advice

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Is it common for my quad to feel sore as hell this morning lol ?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you’re going to do delts you should probably get a smaller gauge needle for pinning and use your 25s for drawing.

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
If you’re going to do delts you should probably get a smaller gauge needle for pinning and use your 25s for drawing.
K, I got 23 gauge currently, what gauge would ya recommend for delts?

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
OK bro I’m home and now I see that my Luer lock syringe with a three mill barrel comes with a 23 gauge needle. I draw with that needle. Then I change tips to a 27 gauge half inch long, Delts all week long .
Cool, I’m on it, I’ll grab some Monday morning, thanks so much bro

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Well, second pin was last night, did delts, wow , much better then quads, would just like to say **** quads, I’ve been reading I shouldn’t feel or see change till about 3-5 weeks, but I’m feeling different and maybe it’s a placebo effect , but my work outs I seem to be sweating more and earlier and feels quite a bit more intense then previous , here’s a pic of my last weight stats, and I’ll do selfie pics every 7 days, keep on keeping on, and shout out to humble3 for some on the spot advice
IMG_3256.JPG

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this one man. Have you considered running HCG on cycle?

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
In for this one man. Have you considered running HCG on cycle?
Not this go around, it’s my first run so I’m gonna see how I react to just test on it’s own, I’ve got a pile of research to do before I try any other stacks,thought the injection was gonna be the hard part, but it’s clearly trying to meet my macros every day that’s the real challenge , eating that much is exhausting

Treninator

Awards
Well finally got over the anxiety and got my first pin in tonight, 200mg test cyp, 23 gauge pin, 3ml barrel, wow was that nervous racking, feel all right now, hit the quad for my first pin, little tender but good, so here’s the building block plan in place, 400 mg test cyp a week, Thursday and tuesday pins, diet is been clean for 1.5 years now, aiming to stay about 3200-4000 calories a day, 200 grams of protein, this cycle will be 12 weeks with a pct of nolvadex , and yes I have arimadex on hand, I’ll be digging for more info from you gents time to time even though I have done the research, it’s a little more comforting hearing it from first hand experience, here’s my current stats and composition View attachment 199389View attachment 199390
Thanks for all the info and support up to here
Awesome, keep the updates coming bro. I'll be looking out for progress updates.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In regards to needle size for delts I use 25ga 5/8” sometimes but I like to use 29ga 1/2” slin pins more. Just backload them. I don’t do more than 1ml doing that method tho

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
In regards to needle size for delts I use 25ga 5/8” sometimes but I like to use 29ga 1/2” slin pins more. Just backload them. I don’t do more than 1ml doing that method tho
Last 2 pins now I used the 23 gauge 1” in delts and actually wasn’t to bad, think I gotta just go a little slower, I’m losing a small amount of product trying to come out while injecting

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last 2 pins now I used the 23 gauge 1” in delts and actually wasn’t to bad, think I gotta just go a little slower, I’m losing a small amount of product trying to come out while injecting
The smaller needles will be better in the long run by leaving less scar tissue. You shouldn’t be removing the needle while you’re injecting. You should be leaving it in for a short time after you are done

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will commend the decision to use 400mg instead of 500 or 600 of test. Its absolutely more than enough and you will have less sides.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will commend the decision to use 400mg instead of 500 or 600 of test. Its absolutely more than enough and you will have less sides.
I agree with this. My go to is 400mg when I decide to blast. Honestly I don’t even always go that high. I have a nice blend of ace,iso,pp that’s 300mg/ml and a lot of times I just use a ml a week. .33 MWF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manifesto Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 8
Cycle Logs 109
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
manifesto Cycle Logs 422