my first bloods!help plz

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys so im ready for my first ever real cycle(my first cycle was 11 andro brawn at 800 mg but i stop this after 4weeks cause i found that 11 oxo and actually brawn is a bunk!after that i do a mini pct with alphamax xt (performax labs) im on 3 week of test booster and i want a help with my hormonal bloods.. im 23 years old male here they are
e.jpg

so what do you think guys ! can i run with safety a cycle all i will have got problem to my pct? cause as i can see my FSH is low
Cause my blood are in greek language first is FSH ,LH , TESTOSTERONE ,FREE TESTOSTERONE

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha max is not a pct. you need a serm like clomid or nolva

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bloods 3 weeks into a pct isn’t going to be suitable for telling you where you are at.

You need to wait at least a month or two afterwards to see if you have returned to a normal balance.

You also aren’t running a proper pct but with your cycle you don’t need one - I mention it as if you do run a proper cycle you will need a proper pct

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea but 11 oxo is very mild and 4 weeks only run is very little supressive.. as you can see my testosterone is ok an LH also..only mh fsh is low

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloods 3 weeks into a pct isn’t going to be suitable for telling you where you are at.

You need to wait at least a month or two afterwards to see if you have returned to a normal balance.

You also aren’t running a proper pct but with your cycle you don’t need one - I mention it as if you do run a proper cycle you will need a proper pct
exactly! THis is my first ever bloodwork serm for 4 weeks 11 oxo is overkill iwant to know if my bloods are ok .. what do you think from your experience am i hypogonadal? i mean if a run a real cycle with epistane for example ,and after that my pct will be off course with clomid or nolvadex ,you think that i can do this or i should not mess with my hormones cause my fsh is low from nature?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
exactly! THis is my first ever bloodwork serm for 4 weeks 11 oxo is overkill iwant to know if my bloods are ok .. what do you think from your experience am i hypogonadal? i mean if a run a real cycle with epistane for example ,and after that my pct will be off course with clomid or nolvadex ,you think that i can do this or i should not mess with my hormones cause my fsh is low from nature?
I’m saying it’s too soon after you ran 11 oxo to know where your natural levels are at. Wait 6 weeks and check again

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m saying it’s too soon after you ran 11 oxo to know where your natural levels are at. Wait 6 weeks and check again
thank yo very much for your help bro so maybe my fsh will be much more than 2.3

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes in about a month to six weeks I would expect your fsh and lh to be as high as they’re going to get.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sort of looks like that 11oxo wasn’t a bunk after all...

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sort of looks like that 11oxo wasn’t a bunk after all...
yea but why my testosterone is high???you think that i should run a serm now or just wait 6 weeks?and begin my next cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d wait six weeks, check blood, things should be fine, then start next cycle.

Your testosterone is high because 11oxo is mild and you only took it a few weeks, you barely even got suppressed, bounced back immediately, and it’s been three weeks. Numbers are still on the rise because you’re not finished bouncing back.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx for your help bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so there isnt any reason to worry about!!!!!!!!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna say, if you thought the product was bunk why are you running pct?
i want to be sure ... bro with just a test booster... ididnt notice anything at 600 -800 mg no fat loss no loss of libido nothing... for this reason i stop my cycle and do a mild pct to be ready for a heavier cycle ...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to be sure ... bro with just a test booster... ididnt notice anything at 600 -800 mg no fat loss no loss of libido nothing... for this reason i stop my cycle and do a mild pct to be ready for a heavier cycle ...
Before we call it bunk. They are as you kinda stated weak steroids and if you're not jacked before starting the cycle I wouldn't expect much.. Maybe slight definition. I like to see it this way, if you don't have abs before a cycle you likely won't have them after. bulking and these steroids probably won't be able to lean you out and during a cut i dont think they will be able to add mass. If you start the cycle as a skinny/lean person i think you could expect some veins and maybe a slight increase in muscles, mostly noticible during the cycle itself. Now the last part is diet, if your diet isn't good enough it doesn't matter what steroid you take.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before we call it bunk. They are as you kinda stated weak steroids and if you're not jacked before starting the cycle I wouldn't expect much.. Maybe slight definition. I like to see it this way, if you don't have abs before a cycle you likely won't have them after. bulking and these steroids probably won't be able to lean you out and during a cut i dont think they will be able to add mass. If you start the cycle as a skinny/lean person i think you could expect some veins and maybe a slight increase in muscles, mostly noticible during the cycle itself. Now the last part is diet, if your diet isn't good enough it doesn't matter what steroid you take.
bro i know that 11 oxo is very weak and didnt wanted to see mass but at 800 mg at least on the 4 week i should have lost my libido?? or no?? also im reading many reviews here about brawn and this brand seems very underdosed... for example one guy is talking about brawn's m sten , other about brawn's p mag.. and epistane.. all these guys told the same: THEY DIDNT NOTICED RESULTS.. also about my bloods.. i think that i never be supressed... maybe my fsh is low from nature and not from suppresion.. what do you think?as i said these are my first ever hormonal blood tests,and im afraid that im hypogonadal with so low FSH at 23 years old

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bro i know that 11 oxo is very weak and didnt wanted to see mass but at 800 mg at least on the 4 week i should have lost my libido?? or no?? also im reading many reviews here about brawn and this brand seems very underdosed... for example one guy is talking about brawn's m sten , other about brawn's p mag.. and epistane.. all these guys told the same: THEY DIDNT NOTICED RESULTS.. also about my bloods.. i think that i never be supressed... maybe my fsh is low from nature and not from suppresion.. what do you think?as i said these are my first ever hormonal blood tests,and im afraid that im hypogonadal with so low FSH at 23 years old
I've had good results with Brawn.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had good results with Brawn.
with their new line ??or the old .. im interesting about epistane and brawns epistane is cheap... but its hit or miss i bet havoc on the other hand is very legit but expensive for me. i read somewhere on this forum about brawns superdrol ,that after lab tests this product got dhea only instead of superdrol ...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
with their new line ??or the old .. im interesting about epistane and brawns epistane is cheap... but its hit or miss i bet havoc on the other hand is very legit but expensive for me. i read somewhere on this forum about brawns superdrol ,that after lab tests this product got dhea only instead of superdrol ...
Every time that I've run Brawn (that I can remember), I was satisfied. ... I have some Brawn right now... But I never ran their Superdrol. And, if others are commenting on hit or miss results, that is definitely something to think about, when making future purchases.

My real point of making that comment was that just because some people say they have had issues with some of their products, that doesn't mean that your Brawn product was automatically bad, or underdosed.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every time that I've run Brawn (that I can remember), I was satisfied. ... I have some Brawn right now... But I never ran their Superdrol. And, if others are commenting on hit or miss results, that is definitely something to think about, when making future purchases.

My real point of making that comment was that just because some people say they have had issues with some of their products, that doesn't mean that your Brawn product was automatically bad, or underdosed.
have you ever ran their epistane??? im interesting now for epistane stack with mk 677 and at this time brawn is the cheapest... ok i will give them one more shot..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have you ever ran their epistane??? im interesting now for epistane stack with mk 677 and at this time brawn is the cheapest... ok i will give them one more shot..
If I were you, giving the feedback you say that you've seen, I think I'd start another thread. Something like, "Is Brawn's Epistane legit?".
That way you could get a better idea of it, before you spend your money.
It has been a number of years since I've run Epi, so I can't remember if I've run Brawn's version, at the moment.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were you, giving the feedback you say that you've seen, I think I'd start another thread. Something like, "Is Brawn's Epistane legit?".
That way you could get a better idea of it, before you spend your money.
It has been a number of years since I've run Epi, so I can't remember if I've run Brawn's version, at the moment.
thank you very much my friend.. this is true but before 1 week i saw this thread(about brawn epi) and all guys told the same.. brawns epi is bunk and at the dose of 40 mg they didnt notice anything .. thx for your replies and wish you the best :]]

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are not hypo lol Why would you think that? Your hormones are perfect.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are not hypo lol Why would you think that? Your hormones are perfect.
cause for 23 years old i think that my fsh is very low .. if now is 2,3mIU when i will run a heavy cycle can my fsh come back to normal?? this is my only fear..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cause for 23 years old i think that my fsh is very low .. if now is 2,3mIU when i will run a heavy cycle can my fsh come back to normal?? this is my only fear..
Thats how the body regulates hormone levels to ensure they don’t go to high (or to low for a normal functioning system) - a feedback loop, when test is higher than lh/fsh will generally go lower end of normal range to prevent any further T stimulation..and vice versa

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats how the body regulates hormone levels to ensure they don’t go to high (or to low for a normal functioning system) - a feedback loop, when test is higher than lh/fsh will generally go lower end of normal range to prevent any further T stimulation..and vice versa
So my bloods are good i havent got any problem?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been hearing a lot of bad things about the new brawn stuff. As in it not working. At all. I assume you would notice pretty insane pumps on 800mg 11oxo if real. I sure did.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been hearing a lot of bad things about the new brawn stuff. As in it not working. At all. I assume you would notice pretty insane pumps on 800mg 11oxo if real. I sure did.
To be fair at the first to weeeks i noticed a small increase in libido.. After the two weeks libido was again the same with now but i never got any loss of libido.. Also i got strength up and some nice pumps.. But im sure that i up my lifts s little cause i was increasing a lot my calories... The pump was from my pre workout sparta kraken:p

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If there is a doubt about a product, I would go with a different brand (or option) for now, if possible.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there is a doubt about a product, I would go with a different brand (or option) for now, if possible.
No i deciced to try brawn epistane with some mk 677 OL or Focused and i will update my results.. With this cycle we will see if brawn is legit or bunk

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No i deciced to try brawn epistane with some mk 677 OL or Focused and i will update my results.. With this cycle we will see if brawn is legit or bunk
LOL.
Interesting choice.
:)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if you end up looking like Hulk Hogan we know the epistane is real.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my bloods are good i havent got any problem?
Completely normal. You have high test. FSH and LH can be high or low. You can't judge LH and FSH by how high they are. They are not like hormones, it's not better or worse if it's high or low. My LH for example is normally at 3.0 with total test beeing at the high end and my FSH is also nornally around 2.0.

The better your testes work less LH and FSH is needed.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely normal. You have high test. FSH and LH can be high or low. You can't judge LH and FSH by how high they are. They are not like hormones, it's not better or worse if it's high or low. My LH for example is normally at 3.0 with total test beeing at the high end and my FSH is also nornally around 2.0.

The better your testes work less LH and FSH is needed.
wtf thanks for your help bro!!!!!!!!! i gave my blood tests to my gym buddie to tell me his opinion and he told me that i will not be able to make kids easy (with low FSH ) and if i want to do i will need HCG... these words dissapointed me !

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wtf thanks for your help bro!!!!!!!!! i gave my blood tests to my gym buddie to tell me his opinion and he told me that i will not be able to make kids easy (with low FSH ) and if i want to do i will need HCG... these words dissapointed me !
lol your buddy has no idea what he's talking about