My first 2 Pins ever both got infections. Please help

laja3218

Awards
Last week on 4/20 I did my first pin ever (testosterone only). It felt sore but as I read from forums it was to be expected. Three days afer I also pinned the morning of 4/23. First pin was right glute and 2nd pin was left glute. By the end of 4/23 I realized my right cheek was so swollen and red so I went to the ER because I could hardly walk. They gave me anti biotics through the IV and some oral ones. The following day it was getting worse so I went to the doctors again and they gave me a different anti biotics. The day after that the new anti biotic wasn’t helping and my left side was beginning to feel tremendous pain so I went to the ER one more time! Small abscess in the left cheek they had to drain the puss out. Why are both my pins affecting me like this? I wash my hands, sterile needles every time , wipe down the injection spot, wipe down the top of the bottle, put a bandaid over when I’m done. I follow all the rules and this **** still happens. The infection is called cellulitis by the way. I REALLY want to do this cycle so I want to try pinning in my deltoid which would be tomorrow. Any feed back guys? Lemme know if you need any more information. 29 years old, 5’6, 164 pounds. Pretty muscular.

laja3218

Awards
Forgot to mention I use 18 to draw and 23 to pin. Both 1 inch

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you have dirty gear bro. Very uncommon to have two pins back to back get infected unless there is an issue with the gear. I would get a new sterile vial and a .22um syringe filter and register into a new sterile vial

laja3218

Awards
So you think it’s the gear? I’d rather just throw that **** away then I don’t even wanna mess with it anymore

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah prob the gear. Why I try to get pharma grade ampules. Don’t trust ugl/homebrew

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that sucks bro

laja3218

Awards
I got it from an online source. Am I allowed to say from where on this forum?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been putting pins in me for 5 years. And 75% of the time ugl. That’s not normal! Do NOT do a third injection of that gear if the first two resulted in abscesses.
PM sent bro.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second thread*

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah prob the gear. Why I try to get pharma grade ampules. Don’t trust ugl/homebrew
All I run is home brew and never ever have had any infections.