MY FIRST 2 PINs ever BOTH GOT INFECTED!!!! Help

laja3218

Awards
Last week on 4/20 I did my first pin ever (testosterone only). It felt sore but as I read from forums it was to be expected. Three days afer I also pinned the morning of 4/23. First pin was right glute and 2nd pin was left glute. By the end of 4/23 I realized my right cheek was so swollen and red so I went to the ER because I could hardly walk. They gave me anti biotics through the IV and some oral ones. The following day it was getting worse so I went to the doctors again and they gave me a different anti biotics. The day after that the new anti biotic wasn’t helping and my left side was beginning to feel tremendous pain so I went to the ER one more time! Small abscess in the left cheek they had to drain the puss out. Why are both my pins affecting me like this? I wash my hands, sterile needles every time , wipe down the injection spot, wipe down the top of the bottle, put a bandaid over when I’m done. I follow all the rules and this **** still happens. The infection is called cellulitis by the way. I REALLY want to do this cycle so I want to try pinning in my deltoid which would be tomorrow. Any feed back guys? Lemme know if you need any more information. 29 years old, 5’6, 164 pounds. Pretty muscular.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad gear or possibly your allergic to the type of carrier oil that its suspended in...ditch immediately.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened to the other comments on this post??

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Bad gear it sounds like, you did all the right stuff to sterilize the spot

laja3218

Awards
Yeah man I can barely walk right now it’s bad

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You are very unlucky or doing something terribly wrong. What gear did you buy lol I wouldn’t trust it

laja3218

Awards
It’s gotta be the gear. Everything I used are new, sterile, I even wore gloves the first time. I used a band aid after. Pretty safe about it

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Last week on 4/20 I did my first pin ever (testosterone only). It felt sore but as I read from forums it was to be expected. Three days afer I also pinned the morning of 4/23. First pin was right glute and 2nd pin was left glute. By the end of 4/23 I realized my right cheek was so swollen and red so I went to the ER because I could hardly walk. They gave me anti biotics through the IV and some oral ones. The following day it was getting worse so I went to the doctors again and they gave me a different anti biotics. The day after that the new anti biotic wasn’t helping and my left side was beginning to feel tremendous pain so I went to the ER one more time! Small abscess in the left cheek they had to drain the puss out. Why are both my pins affecting me like this? I wash my hands, sterile needles every time , wipe down the injection spot, wipe down the top of the bottle, put a bandaid over when I’m done. I follow all the rules and this **** still happens. The infection is called cellulitis by the way. I REALLY want to do this cycle so I want to try pinning in my deltoid which would be tomorrow. Any feed back guys? Lemme know if you need any more information. 29 years old, 5’6, 164 pounds. Pretty muscular.
Question!! You use a steril needle to draw your gear. After you fill the syringe do you swap and put a brand new needle on?! If you dont make sure u put a new needle on after you draw! Also, if that's not the case it's the gear bro! Throw it away and get new gear! PM me If you need any help!

laja3218

Awards
Draw with 18 brand new sterile. Switch to 23 to pin. Wipe down injection site and even put a band aid after just to be safe

mattwv

Awards
Bad gear. Ditch it. I prob wouldn't buy the same brand from the same lab.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question!! You use a steril needle to draw your gear. After you fill the syringe do you swap and put a brand new needle on?! If you dont make sure u put a new needle on after you draw! Also, if that's not the case it's the gear bro! Throw it away and get new gear! PM me If you need any help!
With the way he sterilizes everything, using the same needle isn't going to cause infection. (Everything's sterile).

Big_Zeus166

Awards
With the way he sterilizes everything, using the same needle isn't going to cause infection. (Everything's sterile).
Rubbing an alcohol pad over the top of a vial doesn't completely sterilize it. If you inject properly you should use a different needle to inject. The one time I didn't use a different needle I got a mild infection.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rubbing an alcohol pad over the top of a vial doesn't completely sterilize it. If you inject properly you should use a different needle to inject. The one time I didn't use a different needle I got a mild infection.
Hmmmm....., If that were the caee, wouldn't Drs and Nurses do the same?

Don't get me wrong, I change my out almost every time anyway, but it's more for ease than sanitary reasons.

...and think about it...if a swab couldn't sanitize a vial top, it sure couldn't sanitize our nasty skin.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Hmmmm....., If that were the caee, wouldn't Drs and Nurses do the same?

Don't get me wrong, I change my out almost every time anyway, but it's more for ease than sanitary reasons.

...and think about it...if a swab couldn't sanitize a vial top, it sure couldn't sanitize our nasty skin.
I understand where you are coming from! But nurses also draw from pharma grade vials and not UGL vials. Alot of nurses also use Amps instead of vials now due to sanitary purposes!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s definitely a bummer.
I just draw and stick. I have a very good immune system though.

laja3218

Awards
I emailed the company and they said it’s because I used test E 500 and the concentration is too strong so the pip gave me infection like symptoms. Iono man

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I emailed the company and they said it’s because I used test E 500 and the concentration is too strong so the pip gave me infection like symptoms. Iono man
I would drop them bro! All the Test-E I see is dosed at 250mg! If I were you I would find a new source! Gear shouldn't be giving you infection like symptoms that's ridiculous!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They're full of crap.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would the concentration matter? I see the Test E 500 you got...
Does it usually give bad PIP/infections because of the concentration? You should email them again asking what its suspended in (what carrier oil was used in the Test E 500)? Whatever it is, id pick another source, regardless of concentration and make sure its suspended in some other carrier oil. Usually its either water or some kind of oil (grape seed oil, etc), correct?

laja3218

Awards
Iono bro this was suppose to be my first cycle. When you read other forums people do say higher concentration may cause more pip

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iono bro this was suppose to be my first cycle. When you read other forums people do say higher concentration may cause more pip
More pip, yes.
Infection...no way.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like something made for animals in Mexico lol
Testo-400

laja3218

Awards
Check this out guys. I stopped using the test 500, picked up a new bottle of test 300, different source. Pinned in my left shoulder, did .7 cc 3 days ago and on the first night I could immediately feel the pain after objecting. It felt like a horrible ache. I warned the test, massaged injection site with a warming pad after and next day I couldn’t move my arm. Very high pain then it started to get swollen and red and it was warm to the touch compared to the rest of my body. I’m starting to think my body doesn’t react well with gear. I poked my right deltoid yesterday with the needle just to see how it affected me today and nothing. Feels perfectly fine. It’s something about when I inject the test that really messes me up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check this out guys. I stopped using the test 500, picked up a new bottle of test 300, different source. Pinned in my left shoulder, did .7 cc 3 days ago and on the first night I could immediately feel the pain after objecting. It felt like a horrible ache. I warned the test, massaged injection site with a warming pad after and next day I couldn’t move my arm. Very high pain then it started to get swollen and red and it was warm to the touch compared to the rest of my body. I’m starting to think my body doesn’t react well with gear. I poked my right deltoid yesterday with the needle just to see how it affected me today and nothing. Feels perfectly fine. It’s something about when I inject the test that really messes me up.
As (I think) somebody suggested above...you should have found out what oil they use. It could be an allergy to the specific oil.

laja3218

Awards
The new one is test enathate 300
Benzyl benzoate 10%
Benzyl alcohol 2% as preservative in grape seed oil.
Could another possibility be my body just can’t handle that much and try a lower dose as well?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new one is test enathate 300
Benzyl benzoate 10%
Benzyl alcohol 2% as preservative in grape seed oil.
Could another possibility be my body just can’t handle that much and try a lower dose as well?
I doubt it.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty scary to think what some of us will go through just to build some muscle. Not hating or anything just saying that sounds absolutely awful. Must be bad gear but damn. All those ER visits, 2 infections that’s crazy. The other day a regular gym goer who I see everyday was telling someone he just started using insulin because he’s sick of losing at his competitions. I swear since he said that a week or so ago he’s disappeared. It’s just crazy. I’m starting to wonder if it’s really all worth it.

laja3218

Awards
I’m hard headed and pissed I just can’t take my physique to the next level. I have another thread asking for help on my first cycle somewhere with pictures

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most likely cause--bad gear. It's very unlikely that your skin had enough bacteria on it, especially after disinfecting the area, to cause an infection like that...and to have it happen two times in a row? That's VERY unlikely. I'm calling bad gear. I've never had an infection after hundreds of jabs.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most likely cause--bad gear. It's very unlikely that your skin had enough bacteria on it, especially after disinfecting the area, to cause an infection like that...and to have it happen two times in a row? That's VERY unlikely. I'm calling bad gear. I've never had an infection after hundreds of jabs.
This^