My Fighting cycle example, opinions?

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Hi everybody :)

I have put together a cycle after doing a lot of research and i just wanted to hear any opinions on the products it have decided on.
I am not currently fighting or training for fights etc. so it's all in theory and i am considering strongly just doing karate and not MMA as this was intended for when i put it together but i am still undecided so i would still hear some feedback if people would provide it. I have also used the forum searh engine and my cycle is based off of a lot of information i got using that.

I am 175cm and ca. 70kgs and 23 years of age.

Epiandrosterone at 500mg ed with 20-30mg Ostarine and 14-21mg Cardarine for x amount of time when training and for fights i would add in halotestin in 30mg ed for the strenght gains.
Other products i have considered: Low dose of plain old Testosterone, Boldenone and Winny or Anavar.
There is no testing btw.

My goal would be to maximize endurance when training so i can train harder for longer and get the most out of sparring etc. And i am aggresive by nature and i do feel steroids adds to that aggression that is already there and i have heard that halotestin is very good for strenght and aggression but i have actually never tried it so i would also like to hear an opinion on Halotestin usage in general as more opinions and experiences are always welcomed by me. I also thought about using a modest dose of Adderall or another long lasting potent stimulant on fight day only.

For PCT / On Cycle Support i have: Essential Cycle, Hawthorn Berries, Arimidex, Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG. This is just some of the things i have on hand and i was thinking the PCT would be just Nolva/Clomid

Thanks if you read and have a nice day :)

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
This sounds like a good cycle mate would love to see how u get on, I'm a boxer and on a tren , mast and test cycle which was a big risk as people say tren can affect cardio however in my case I've been fine and actually improved stamina, my power is also through the roof and crazy aggression just need to take it easy sparring as I could literally take the heads of my sparring partners lol, anyways that cycle sounds good, good luck with it mate

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
I have some Tren on hand but was thinking about using it but also read a lot about people losing cardio and so i haven't added it in. I do have both Tren E and some prohormones that are called Tren and Trenavol Max but thanks for the insight and i guess it can't hurt to try it out for myself. I have done Tren before but i did no cardio whatsoever back then so i don't know if it ****ed with my cardio lmao. But Tren really got me in bulldog mode mentally so that is why i also considered it and researched it. Thanks for reply

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
No problem mate good luck whatever you do, go kick some ass in the ring lol

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
I am strongly considering using Trenavol Max in this cycle instead of Ostarine at 90mg a day after doing some research. I have seen different results and sides from different people online and i will just take it and do some cardio and stop usage if it affects my cardio. But i read good aggressiveness which is one of my main focuses. I will always be respectable towards coaches and teammates and other people in general. But if i one day get in the cage i am not coming there to be friendly i am coming there to bring the pain, and that also regards training. I am not coming there to bond and make friends (i don't mind making new friends though) i come there to feel the pain so i can bring the pain so the more i can get in the zone the better and i think this coupled with Epiandrosterone could shape up to give me the results i am after and added endurance from the Cardarine.