My experience with Supps., and another prime log.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
Hey I'm new year, figured I should share a little bit about myself.

Here's the deal, I have been taking sports supps. for a little more than a year. I have had both good, bad, and neutral experiences. I started off with whey protein, creatine and NO2 boosters by six star, various gaspari supps, and I have recently discovered the wonderful world of USP labs.

The six star NO2 boosters work well and are affordable, but they don't compare to some of the gaspari products like plasmajet and superpump (BTW, i tried a muscletech sample of NOvapor I got a while back for free, and I might has well have been drinking water, muscle tech sucks!)

I used some test boosters like isa-test and novedex xt, and halodrol (liquigels) and it worked until I stopped taking it, plus it made me break out and lose hair. I am done with that ****. I also did months of research about PH and steroids and decided it's not for me.

As far as creatine goes, I got a small strength gain and gained water weight. It's really not worth the cost for me.

Whey protein's seem to all be the same for me, although I do notice the ones with high BCAA's give me more energy and less soreness. I just buy muscle milk because its cheap and tasty.

I got kicked out of my gym for fighting with my girlfriends exboyfriend, so all I have is my set of dumbells at home :frustrate

My current stack is:
superpump
Prime
Powerfull
Sport Multivitamin
GABA
Beta-alanine
and I have a small amount of sizeon.:head:

I just started the Prime last week and I have been pretty "euphoric". i havent been gaining crazy weight or strength gains yet but I do look bigger in the mirror.

I may or may not log my meals and workout because I go to school 24/7, but I will at least post how it goes from week to week. Plus there are 800 other ones out there.:yawn:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
sweet man post this in the supp logs section

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
God I'm such a noob.

If I have time to log it I will start a new thread in the logs section.