My experience with Injectable YK11 & MK677

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen any logs or much at all about injectable sarms on here and not much anywhere so I figured I'd chime in and make a contribution.

I'm 6 weeks into it. Started with 20mg for the first 2 weeks of yk11 and then just 20mg on workout days which varies from 4 - 6 days a week depending on my work schedule. And I have gone up to 30mg as well.

Took a few days to kick in, the only side effect really was acne on my shoulders and rear delts. And a few pimples in the middle of my back. Nothing crazy tho. The scale hasn't much. I've been fluctuating between 250 - 255 for a while now. Eating like a Haas. Metabolism def sped up. Recomped pretty decently even tho cardio was moderate at best. I'd eat like **** on a Sunday, carbs galore, Ben and Jerry's, pizza and whatever. I'd wake up Monday looking leaner.

Strength wise I put about 25 - 30 pounds on my bench. Good pumps, Endurance was up, recovery time between sets has been really good as well. No sleep issues.

I ran the oral yk11 maybe 3 years ago. I liked it but the injectable is def better and I'd run it again.

Injectable mk677. I'd do 20mg every 3 days because the half life I believe is I believe 72 hours and I don't want the water retention and it has subsided. I'm sure the yk plays a part.

Hungry af mainly the day after I pin. Bottomless pit and food always on the mind. Constantly. Lol. I still have some time to run this and I'll be done with YK in a few days.

All in all a good cycle. Legit and I'd recommend it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alex Kikel put up an interesting post on his Instagram comparing traditional AAS to inj SARMs and oral SARMs. His tentative conclusion is that inj route has better gains and less sides.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alex Kikel put up an interesting post on his Instagram comparing traditional AAS to inj SARMs and oral SARMs. His tentative conclusion is that inj route has better gains and less sides.
Technically yk and mk aren't sarms. I haven't tried actual injectable sarms yet. I'm interested in the lgd 3303 and s23 as well. I'll give them a shot at some point. The yk is g2g and so is the mk.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Technically yk and mk aren't sarms. I haven't tried actual injectable sarms yet. I'm interested in the lgd 3303 and s23 as well. I'll give them a shot at some point. The yk is g2g and so is the mk.
Injectable rad was really good to me. My girl has seen me run msten at 40mgs and didn’t say a lot other then you look bigger. On injectable rad she said what the hell are you doing and how is it possible a body could look. That different that fast. Ha

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30lbs on bench for an advanced traine is impressive. Any joint or muscle pain. The rumors of it causing muscle tears is what’s stopped me from trying it.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
In for follow. I have a vial of yk injectable on the shelf, curious to see how yours plays put

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very interested in this but it’s pretty pricey

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
30lbs on bench for an advanced traine is impressive. Any joint or muscle pain. The rumors of it causing muscle tears is what’s stopped me from trying it.
I have joint pain already. Arthritis, 2 herniated discs and a bulging disc. For 36 I'm pretty beat TF up but as I was able to lift more there was more joint pain, obviously but I played it safe.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Injectable rad was really good to me. My girl has seen me run msten at 40mgs and didn’t say a lot other then you look bigger. On injectable rad she said what the hell are you doing and how is it possible a body could look. That different that fast. Ha
I've heard that about rad as well. Any anger issues or extra aggression on it ?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow this sound interesting. What were the effects?

I heard its generally weaker than even anavar.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did injectable lgd 4033 about a year ago, biggest difference was roundness in my shoulders and arms. Like a weaker version of dbol, I'm definitely a fan.
Last month I tried a little of the injectable mk and the only difference between it and oral for me was the increase in hunger was pretty strong from the injectable where the oral dosent really do that to me, not since the first time I used it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I did injectable lgd 4033 about a year ago, biggest difference was roundness in my shoulders and arms. Like a weaker version of dbol, I'm definitely a fan.
Last month I tried a little of the injectable mk and the only difference between it and oral for me was the increase in hunger was pretty strong from the injectable where the oral dosent really do that to me, not since the first time I used it.
I ran inj LGD and my body changed daily it seemed. Recomped really nice and biggest thing was strength. I had to be careful because I was adding too much strength. Granted I was going from a rest period(took 3 months off) so there was a degree of muscle memory for sure but it was definitely the strongest PED I’ve taken. I used 10mg once a week. Based on feeling I’d say the half life is about 3-4 days. If I run it again I’ll break it down to 5mg every Monday/Thursday

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran inj LGD and my body changed daily it seemed. Recomped really nice and biggest thing was strength. I had to be careful because I was adding too much strength. Granted I was going from a rest period(took 3 months off) so there was a degree of muscle memory for sure but it was definitely the strongest PED I’ve taken. I used 10mg once a week. Based on feeling I’d say the half life is about 3-4 days. If I run it again I’ll break it down to 5mg every Monday/Thursday
Injectable i used 10-20mg every day and I also tried 30mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

I initially started at 5 mg every day and didn't get anything out of it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Richie Rich

Did you notice any hair loss?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard that about rad as well. Any anger issues or extra aggression on it ?
Yeah rad is known to cause that for some. Injectable is way stronger so if you get that from oral injectable will probably be worse. Definatley little things are more irritating but I don’t have a problem controlling it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow this sound interesting. What were the effects?

I heard its generally weaker than even anavar.
I’ve never ran Anavar. I used lots of tren years ago when you could get finaplix and make your own. People will think I’m crazy but I’d compare it to that. Hard vascular look with big strength increases. Maybe it was spiked. Lol. I’m going to run it again this summer to see if I get similar results. Also it kicked in fast. Strength was up in a few days.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I really want to run this yk-11 at the end of my blast, but im worried about hair loss...

I have a full set of thick hair, and no genetic predisposition to hair loss.

@Smont scared me when he said it's the only thing to make him shed lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've just been on 500 test/primo with some Stanogen right now...I have plenty of orals on hand, but they seem to make me feel like **** a week in when I try them....thats why I may opt for the yk to end this thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really want to run this yk-11 at the end of my blast, but im worried about hair loss...

I have a full set of thick hair, and no genetic predisposition to hair loss.

@Smont scared me when he said it's the only thing to make him shed lol
It did, the oral version and I think I noticed it on only 10mg. To be fair it could have been a coincidence but I don't think so, most of the sarms I ran multiple times and really played with the doses to see what they would do, but I pulled the plug on YK when I thought my hair was shedding more than normal and I never went back to it. Somewhere down the road I may give it another try but it doesn't fit into anything I'm doing currently and would probably be counterproductive right now.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It did, the oral version and I think I noticed it on only 10mg. To be fair it could have been a coincidence but I don't think so, most of the sarms I ran multiple times and really played with the doses to see what they would do, but I pulled the plug on YK when I thought my hair was shedding more than normal and I never went back to it. Somewhere down the road I may give it another try but it doesn't fit into anything I'm doing currently and would probably be counterproductive right now.
Do you lose hair normally, and were u balding at all already?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Old thread, but still doing some research on yk-11 injectable.

@Richie Rich did you ever get bloodwork done after? Any weird side effects ever pop up, after discontinuing?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Old thread, but still doing some research on yk-11 injectable.

@Richie Rich did you ever get bloodwork done after? Any weird side effects ever pop up, after discontinuing?
I never saw the question you asked back in April no, I have a full head of hair, a slightly receding hairline but I have had that since before gear and no gear seems to make it worse. I usually slightly shed more on cycle but it could be my imagination because looking at pictures over the years I don't see changes, I shaved my head to stubble a while back and now it's growing back in. Just as full as always.

Little blurry but you get the point
IMG_20220603_193918976.jpg