My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Intriguing, was there a Special ingredient ? It was way better than other amp products . Or is better if it hasn’t changed which my last tub seemed

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its the combination and dose of 3 ingredients. That's why it was better then the others.

Oswizle

Awards
Im down to order some and try it out when I play basketball.... The Original Craze gave me God Vision on the court

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Definitely smelling some major BS on this thread re:Dr Nick...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Any news on the status of Frenzy Sldge ?
I took it (just the raws, no flavor first thing Mon, Tues and wed at 1.5 scoop dose). It feels the same to me. Nothing has changed except the flavoring system and the tolling facility. The active formula hasn't changed (suppliers or doses).

predator665

predator665

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ordered Rize but got Frenzy, was asked to send them photos and stuff, my oc said Rize. Never heard back from pn since then even having emailed them every other day..I mean everyone can make a mistake but then you correct it if you want to do right by your customer. I will never shop at predator again after this, they don't even answer me anymore.
We’ve looked into whether we’ve ever had any complaints regarding a customer receiving Frenzy instead of Rize. We can see no emails, phone calls or social media communications from anybody relating to this.”

As such, we ask “Dr Nick” to once again forward the evidence he’s ordered and reported this specific issue. We wouldn’t want anybody to think you’re making it up because you have a hidden agenda...:33:

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Ok took CRZ og for the first time today. Only took 3\4 scoop to test the waters and it was late enough 5pm . Now here’s the thing, I took it before a Road bike ride . The taste was as expected and just like rize . I didn’t like it . It’s not a good tasting pre and to be honest I just don’t like the flavor . Anyway I can get over that if it works, and wow it certainly did.
I’m a regular cyclist and tend to this particular route today at least three times a week . It’s pretty easy to measure statistics from this on Strava.
First off it gave me a good mood lift and I can still feel it . It’s a nice feeling but nothing mad . Now here’s where it gets better . I felt fantastic . It nearly had a Superman effect on me . I felt super strong and my average speed was up considerably. To be honest I’m a bit shocked - 3/4 scoop isn’t much. I’ll reserve my judgement on this pre until I’ve used it a few times but on that first use it seemed really good. It seemed better than the previous DMHA products I’ve used. I’ll report back on my next use .
I didn’t get the aggressive feel I got from Frenzy . It felt different like very smooth . It will be interesting to see what it will be like when I take a rounded scoop before the gym

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i might have to give some of this DA OH GEE a try...

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 2 scoops daily with zero tolerance I sip it all day and feel the same as you do feel great but it's a 2 scoops thing and would buy forever if it had 60 scoops.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Interesting on the 2 scoops . I only used 3/4 and it had me flying . I’ve used Re1Gn for the odd road ride and although I loved it for gym work and rowing in particular I got nothing from it on the bike . I’m wondering if CRZ is going to be a fantastic cardio supplement . Let’s hope . I didn’t like the RIZE one to be honest and I still feel they changed Frenzy and aren’t telling us . I’ll ley ya know my feelings after my next use .

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have a sample of Re1gn I haven't used yet. I've been kind of scerd to try it lool

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I still have a sample of Re1gn I haven't used yet. I've been kind of scerd to try it lool
Ah you will be grand . It’s strong but won’t blow the head off you . It’s quite good .
I’m talking about the DMHa one .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any idea on caffeine content? Honestly doesn't look to be much to the ingredients to put it in some sort of elite PWO category but you never know.
i believe its the first two ingreidients that matter here.. iirc 1 of those were the problematic amines.. the fact OP stayed awake all night makes me wonder if they won their court case.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Ok two more times I’ve used this - initially a 3/4 scoop and today a full scoop. Didn’t get quite the feeling I got the first time . Having said that it worked very well both times . One thing I have noticed is how time flies when using it . A good sign .
Another thing is I have been starving the three times I’ve used it a few hours later. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m killing myself thus burning more calories or it just makes me hungry . Definitely no appetite suppression for me .
Next time I’ll use it will be tomorrow for some indoor rowing on the concept 2 . That usually is flat out for approximately 25/30 minutes with near maximum heart rate by the end . This will be another good indicator of how well it works . I row a lot and it’s easily measurable
The taste as I say is not pleasant and actually annoys me as it’s just the same as Rize and the latest batch of Frenzy . I liked the flavours of the original craze and it would be nice if they changed it up a bit . No issue sleeping the two times I’ve taken it around 5pm .

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I’ll
How are things going for you still like crz?
Tried it today -1 rounded scoop the most I’ve taken thus far . Not getting the mild euphoria I got the very first time . Good energy but motivation wasn’t high .I’d say it works well but I won’t be rushing out for a second tub . Overall I prefer original Frenzy .
To be honest the taste is a killer and I know that’s not that important but it just puts me off. I’ve a tub of Rize here so I may try that next to see the difference. Flavour is the same . It feels like the 3 ds products Rize / crz / Frenzy now are all the same !
I’d give CRZ og a 7/10 . Good but not brilliant. It does work well on the indoor Rower so cardio etc may be its strong point .

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like crz but only at 2 scoops and unless I can figure a way for my insurance to cover it I can't maintain at that price I was hoping it got better over time like the claim and somehow would only need one scoop but it didn't happen.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
2 scoops would have me on edge I think . The rounded one I took this morning is still giving me a few jitters strangely . It’s not a bad pre at all in fairness . I go easily like with one scoop

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use it differently I take it through the whole day and fit my workouts in whenever love it that way.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
That’s an unusual way to take a pre workout. Never heard that one before , I might just try that and see does it give me a nice boost throughout the day . Now it’s just a shame it’s not the original .

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Frenzy hasn't changed. There's no reason to change it.
As for CRZ flavor, we waited to release it because of how bad it tastes, trying to improve on what we had and unfortunately this is the improvement. The raw materials together taste disgusting on a good day. Recently I sent out a tub with no flavor to have someone else work on it and see what they could do. They came up with one that was very good but it would have added and additional $4 to the price of the tub. For the time being this is it. Add more water, that might help.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I’d pay the extra for taste . It’s a killer for me personally. I know taste isn’t that important but it turns my stomach . It’s a decent pre though . Definitely not as good as your frenzy . That was a complete game changer for me in pres . Surprised it never got the credit it deserved . That had a huge effect for me on interval training in comparison to the other well known pres . It blew jack3d away .
You say it’s unchanged but surely the amp citrate was removed no ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don’t think the taste is that bad at all. If anything, it just reminds me of fruit punch.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll

Tried it today -1 rounded scoop the most I’ve taken thus far . Not getting the mild euphoria I got the very first time . Good energy but motivation wasn’t high .I’d say it works well but I won’t be rushing out for a second tub . Overall I prefer original Frenzy .
To be honest the taste is a killer and I know that’s not that important but it just puts me off. I’ve a tub of Rize here so I may try that next to see the difference. Flavour is the same . It feels like the 3 ds products Rize / crz / Frenzy now are all the same !
I’d give CRZ og a 7/10 . Good but not brilliant. It does work well on the indoor Rower so cardio etc may be its strong point .
Sounds exactly what Excelsior did to many people. Crazy little euphoric rush 1st or 2nd time taking it...then boom, barely anything.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Sounds exactly what Excelsior did to many people. Crazy little euphoric rush 1st or 2nd time taking it...then boom, barely anything.
I heard great things about excelsior so I bought it when it came back into Predator. Didn’t work for me at all , actually made me too relaxed . Was a strange one . Had to give it away . Found it useless .

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Frenzy hasn't changed. There's no reason to change it.
As for CRZ flavor, we waited to release it because of how bad it tastes, trying to improve on what we had and unfortunately this is the improvement. The raw materials together taste disgusting on a good day. Recently I sent out a tub with no flavor to have someone else work on it and see what they could do. They came up with one that was very good but it would have added and additional $4 to the price of the tub. For the time being this is it. Add more water, that might help.
Add more water and then a flavor shot (squeeze bottles) help a lot, I usually mix about half my pre’s that way

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still rocking the crz how's your progress going.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Finding hydrazine good again after a break . Haven’t used CRZ recently . I’ve another pre here I want to try called Arez God of the gym with DMHA

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
So I got to try some samples of the new Pre-workout "CRZ the OG" by Driven Sports

View attachment 173469
View attachment 173470

Phemonenal pwo. Super clean. Great energy. No spike in BP. Some mood enhancement. Increased V02 like you will see from ephedrine. My lungs can breathe way better. Better focus and pump then average. Not the strong euphoria from craze OG, but a very good PED. Flavor was great. Kept me up half the nite- Also after 2-3 hours I was starving. Which is a good thing. I rate this as A+. When I say “clean” pwo, you don’t hear things, hear your heartbeat, you dont spike your BP to 180/100.

Extra strength. Extra endurance. No crash. No beta alanine tingles (I hate Beta-ala)

Easily one of the best on the market

If anyone else has questions on the product I would be happy to answer the best I can. I am not affiliated with, or rep for DS, I did have a few people asking about my experience, so wanted everyone to have my unbiased feedback. Thanks-
It ain’t much good if you can’t sleep after taking it in my opinion I used one scoop 12 hours before bedtime and still couldn’t sleep.