My bulks vs my cuts

Hemlig

Awards
In Cutting now in tren a 75 eod and tren p eod is that enough? Eating like 2000-2500

And I’m going to bulk after is it best to bulk with
Dianabol 1-5week
Test 500 per week
Deca 500 per week

or
Npp 100 eod
test p 100 eod

or test e 500 week
With tren e 500 ween

Tren a or test o

I want to get so big at possibly

so later on go go on with tren and test p

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to put a lot more info than that to get a meaningful response
Cycle history
Training experience
Diet etc

Hemlig

Awards
You need to put a lot more info than that to get a meaningful response
Cycle history
Training experience
Diet etc
Done two cycle test e 250
Test e 500
my third now tren a 75 eod With test p 100 eod

Bern training 3 years don’t want to wait more

my diet is on point

all I was to know which cycle get the most mass

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Normally I would tell someone that has only worked out 3 years, to stay natural for a little while. Do all you can with diet and training to get all you can out of your body naturally before steroids, but you’ve already dove in the deep end.
I think you started Tren way too early in your anabolic life. I only recommend Tren for someone that is much more advanced in training and anabolic use, that is going to compete. Otherwise I feel the health risk with Tren is far too risky.
As far as a bulk I would say start at Test 300 a week with NPP 300 a week to start, and then you could increase doses as you go along. Don’t add D’bol or any oral yet to see how you do on that. And I would run the NPP over Deca , because if you do get sides, NPP will get out of your system quicker if you need to stop.
I would have an AI on hand for estrogen and maybe some P5P or Prami for prolactin if needed.
What do you have for PCT?
What’s your work out plan, and diet?
Weight, body fat percentage?

And remember, even though you think anabolics will be the main driving force, they are not, food and training are the major driving force. Anabolics just enhance what “you” do.
A lot guys on steroids walking around with
Dad bods, because of improper training and diet. Oh and 90% of guys on here, when we ask, say their diet is on point, when it is not….just being real.

Last edited:
klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The best mass combo have ever used was DMZ+Msten. I know most guys will argue against them but I get very good results at pretty low dosages.

I hear that superdrol is good for quick weight gain but I’ve never used it so I can’t give any reviews.

Dbol is a tried and true mass builder for me as well.

I used to use Tren A back in the day when we had to make our own from Finaplix/ComponentTH pellets. Tren is very harsh and gave me mid day exhaustion, night sweats, and anxiety. Make sure you don’t have a wife or GF that you argue with on a regular basis. It will get worse, YOU will get worse. The best way I took Tren was transdermal via DMSO gel…… Much less side effects as compared to injecting.