My Arimistane Experience

DSF89

Awards
Thanks , so no sides even at 100mg ?did you decide to taper off ?i ask because ive been considering this for a while and i dont want something thats too harsh as estrogen is just not required by women but men also
Yeah I can recommend Arimistane for these purposes, after 15 days now I experience no sides whatsoever.
I don't think it's too harsh, however 100mg is on the lower end of the common recommendation for a solo cycle. Most of the info I found on running it on its own places the dose between 100-200mg daily.
I think the sweet spot for me or in general is 100mg. I might bump the dose up for a week with another 25mg just to see but only if don't experience any adverse effects for another week or so.

DSF89

Awards
Days 15, 16 ,17

Nothing to report really, everything is okay. Getting leaner and leaner, however I have unusually big appetite. Normally when I'm on a diet I have no problem controlling my portions and hunger even when on a huge deficit. Now I struggle to fit into my really loose macros​. I'm still getting the results I wanted but it's something I found interesting.

Could this increased appetite be down to the androsta as a result of elevated testosterone (which I assume I have, no chance of blood work now)?

DSF89

Awards
Days 18,19,20,21,22,23,24 ?

Nothing to report. Still on 100mg daily. No sides, no new features. I look somewhat leaner, harder and I have steady level of strength despite the deficit.
Just ended my first bottle of Arimistane, about halfway through this now. Looking forward to the end of week 6.

DSF89

Awards
Days 24-28

Leaner. Stronger. Mad libido, seriously...it's awesome ?
Bumped up the dose to 125mg daily.
This is the second day so I can't really say anything about it, no adverse effects just yet.

From tomorrow I'll take the DAA out of the business as I need to cycle that to be effective.

I'm going to look into something different for a little testosterone optimization. I'd like something scientifically proven, easy to travel with (preferably single component product in capsules with once a day dosage) can be taken for up to 4-6 weeks at a time.
Any suggestions welcome.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Days 24-28

Leaner. Stronger. Mad libido, seriously...it's awesome
Bumped up the dose to 125mg daily.
This is the second day so I can't really say anything about it, no adverse effects just yet.

From tomorrow I'll take the DAA out of the business as I need to cycle that to be effective.

I'm going to look into something different for a little testosterone optimization. I'd like something scientifically proven, easy to travel with (preferably single component product in capsules with once a day dosage) can be taken for up to 4-6 weeks at a time.
Any suggestions welcome.
Forskolin, tried and tested. try looking for forskolin 95, PES sell it but a company called PURE sell it for like half the price but it's finding it :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Now youre on 125mg per day how will you taper down ?

DSF89

Awards
Now youre on 125mg per day how will you taper down ?
I'm on 125mg for a couple of days now and I'll be honest I don't see any difference like I felt when upped from 75 to 100. To answer your question I'll be lowering the dose from next weekend to 100mg for 2 weeks and then 3 days on 75mg 2 days on 50mg and that's it l. I don't see any good reason to make this "coming off" period longer.
Btw it's Day 33 and I'm rocking the PES Forksolin 95 two pills a day.
Due to the extra Arimistane pills I'm taking I will run out of Arimistane early so I've ordered Olympus labs Elim1nate which is the same thing.
Also change in fat burner Optimum nutrition Thermo cuts twice a day now.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 125mg for a couple of days now and I'll be honest I don't see any difference like I felt when upped from 75 to 100. To answer your question I'll be lowering the dose from next weekend to 100mg for 2 weeks and then 3 days on 75mg 2 days on 50mg and that's it l. I don't see any good reason to make this "coming off" period longer.
Btw it's Day 33 and I'm rocking the PES Forksolin 95 two pills a day.
Due to the extra Arimistane pills I'm taking I will run out of Arimistane early so I've ordered Olympus labs Elim1nate which is the same thing.
Also change in fat burner Optimum nutrition Thermo cuts twice a day now.
thermo cuts-isnt that like 600 mg of cafffeine perday?Are you fairly tolerant to that sort of a dose?

DSF89

Awards
thermo cuts-isnt that like 600 mg of cafffeine perday?Are you fairly tolerant to that sort of a dose?
Two servings only 400mg I separate them so I take one serving right after I wake up and one serving later between meals. I also use a high caffeine pre workout on training days and 1-2 coffees every day as well so I'm pretty comfortable with caffeine.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
what youve said about arimistane has certainly give me more confidence to use it. I think im right saying its not the strongest ai out there and is natural?

DSF89

Awards
what youve said about arimistane has certainly give me more confidence to use it. I think im right saying its not the strongest ai out there and is natural?
Yeah I wouldn't worry about a harsh crack down on estrogen or mad side effects, however everyone is different so being careful is never a bad thing. 4 weeks in I can say it's a mild but definitely effective compound shouldn't expect a lot from it but it delivered some results.
One of the reasons I ran androsta standalone because I was curious about it's capabilities.
What do you mean by natural tho?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wouldn't worry about a harsh crack down on estrogen or mad side effects, however everyone is different so being careful is never a bad thing. 4 weeks in I can say it's a mild but definitely effective compound shouldn't expect a lot from it but it delivered some results.
One of the reasons I ran androsta standalone because I was curious about it's capabilities.
What do you mean by natural tho?
"
Characteristics
An Armoatase Inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor.

It's a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA. The usual dosage of 7 Keto is 100-200mg, but this is not 7 Keto, it is 7 Keto DHEA. They're different.

This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body. Arimistane will elevate the user’s natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition."taken from http://www.pro-hormones.co.uk/arimistane/

DSF89

Awards
Ok, I get it. Yes in that sense it is natural, not a crazy foreign chemical to the body. I'd say it's pretty safe.

hanslifts

Awards
Subbed. Thinking about adding some Arimistane to my TRT protocal soon to help shred up for the summer months. Mostly for it's shredding benefits. Now I'm curious about Forskolin too. Would Arimistane and/or Forskolin benefit some on TRT? Keep us posted.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Thinking about adding some Arimistane to my TRT protocal soon to help shred up for the summer months. Mostly for it's shredding benefits. Now I'm curious about Forskolin too. Would Arimistane and/or Forskolin benefit some on TRT? Keep us posted.
I'd say arimistane is ok, nothing special, little boost in vasc and libido, that's all. Now forskolin would help help anyone, trt or not, to be honest I love the boost it gives you in the last phases of a cut at 100mg if you can handle any gastric isssues it may give you, luckily I don't get any

hanslifts

Awards
I'd say arimistane is ok, nothing special, little boost in vasc and libido, that's all. Now forskolin would help help anyone, trt or not, to be honest I love the boost it gives you in the last phases of a cut at 100mg if you can handle any gastric isssues it may give you, luckily I don't get any
Cool. I took the OG Erase Pro with Arimistane back in 2012 and enjoyed the drying and vascularity I got from it. Granted, I was a lot leaner then too. But I'm curious to see how it interacts with my TRT protocol. I noticed (at least back in the day) that Arimistane and Forskolin were a popular stack, usually with Alphamine, so I might try this out in a few weeks. Maybe stagger them so I can monitor their effects on my physique individually and synergistically. Thanks man!

hanslifts

Awards
Should have asked, I have some Nolvadren XT and that has DIM in it as well, 200 mg per dose to be exact. Any thoughts of that as well?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's not an AI at all. There isn't a single person on this board that has taken it and had labs show that it affected e2 levels at all to this point. It is ok for cort control, but that is about it and even that is debatable.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have asked, I have some Nolvadren XT and that has DIM in it as well, 200 mg per dose to be exact. Any thoughts of that as well?
Probably not good to take DIM above 100mg. There are several threads alive on the board with links pointing to adverse affects above 100mg. At lower levels, it is a good supplement for managing estrogen in terms of metabolizing bad to good enzymes.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Probably not good to take DIM above 100mg. There are several threads alive on the board with links pointing to adverse affects above 100mg. At lower levels, it is a good supplement for managing estrogen in terms of metabolizing bad to good enzymes.
yes i read that too and now take it eod even though the caps are 100mg.Others days 100mg of transreversatrol

hanslifts

Awards
Oh ok, thanks for the head's up. What kind of sides? I guess I could split the dose of the Nolvadren XT so it would be 37.5 of Arimistane per day and 100mg of DIM per day? I guess that makes the Arimistane dose pretty null tho, huh?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as sides the studies indicate it can lower testosterone. I have not seen much on it, but it is worth noting.

hanslifts

Awards
As far as sides the studies indicate it can lower testosterone. I have not seen much on it, but it is worth noting.
Lo, **** that! Nevermind, I'll pass. Thanks man!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It's not an AI at all. There isn't a single person on this board that has taken it and had labs show that it affected e2 levels at all to this point. It is ok for cort control, but that is about it and even that is debatable.
where do you get your info from to say its not an AI

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
where do you get your info from to say its not an AI
He's right.
There was a few guys on am who did bloods after arimistane and it does nothing for e2. Not an ai at all, was all hype though might dry you out a little but too much and your joints will ache like hell

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
He's right.
There was a few guys on am who did bloods after arimistane and it does nothing for e2. Not an ai at all, was all hype though might dry you out a little but too much and your joints will ache like hell
but wheres your proof?despite what you say theres enough information to the contrary and no one has anything to gain by saying what they do because its available for any supplement company to put out there [
https://supplementreviews.com/vmi-sports-nutrition/arimistane
https:/www.evolutionary.org/arimistane/[/url]

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ok then just use it as an ai then get bloods done and complain to the am community that your e2 is now higher and you need help finding an effective ai

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ok then just use it as an ai then get bloods done and complain to the am community that your e2 is now higher and you need help finding an effective ai
so what do you say to the OP and his account of using it?What alternatives do you suggest. ?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-e and letrone among a few that get great reviews on here

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Currently 2 weeks in with letrone at only 1 cap per day whilst also 2 weeks on m-test, leaning out nicely with the letrone and getting great sleep, excited for the next few weeks.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Currently 2 weeks in with letrone at only 1 cap per day whilst also 2 weeks on m-test, leaning out nicely with the letrone and getting great sleep, excited for the next few weeks.
good to hear , can you just stop or will you taper down by say taking a dose eod or every 3rd day?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
good to hear , can you just stop or will you taper down by say taking a dose eod or every 3rd day?
Not sure yet as I've asked this on another thread and had no answers.
I may taper off as no one knows if it's a suicidal ai or competitive. I'll treat it as competitive to be on the safe side

hanslifts

Awards
So really Letrone, Inhibit-E and Erase Pro are our only viable OTC options?
I ask because I just found out Arimistane does jack for E2, so I'm hoping to pick up a bottle of Erase Pro+ today if that works as a mild AI.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So really Letrone, Inhibit-E and Erase Pro are our only viable OTC options?
Yes, the above are all better options. I have never used Erase Pro but I have used the others.

For me, Letrone is very potent and very successfully gives you the hard/lean look. Myokem Alphadex is also amazing in this department and is still available if you look a bit.

Inhibit-E has bloodwork to back it up as far as E2, not really sure about the others. If the hard/lean look is all you are after then the numbers are irrelevant. My personal choice would be Letrone or Alphadex if you are looking for dramatic visual results..

hanslifts

Awards
Yes, the above are all better options. I have never used Erase Pro but I have used the others.

For me, Letrone is very potent and very successfully gives you the hard/lean look. Myokem Alphadex is also amazing in this department and is still available if you look a bit.

Inhibit-E has bloodwork to back it up as far as E2, not really sure about the others. If the hard/lean look is all you are after then the numbers are irrelevant. My personal choice would be Letrone or Alphadex if you are looking for dramatic visual results..
Ok cool! So since Erase Pro+ and Inhibit-E have the same core ingredient, theoretically EPro should do the same thing, no?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok cool! So since Erase Pro+ and Inhibit-E have the same core ingredient, theoretically EPro should do the same thing, no?
Not so sure, I kind of like the additional ingredients Inhibit-E offers over those found in Erase Pro. It might be the synergistic affect of the ingredients that has lead to the promising bloodwork.

So I take it you are after the numbers?

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Enjoyed reading this seems arimistane has treat you well, a product I used in the uk had 50mg of arimistane and 200mg androsterone per cap and it is my favourite thing I have ever taken.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoyed reading this seems arimistane has treat you well, a product I used in the uk had 50mg of arimistane and 200mg androsterone per cap and it is my favourite thing I have ever taken.
That sounds rather nice!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered 2 elim1nate! How have your joints felt over the 75mg mark?

DSF89

Awards
Just ordered 2 elim1nate! How have your joints felt over the 75mg mark?
My joints are just fine, apart from the knee pain I live with for the past couple of years. Taking 125mg for about 2 weeks now and I experience no serious sides.

DSF89

Awards
Day 42

So my 6 week diet has come to an end.
The results are interesting.
Started at 78.4kg yesterday I weighed at 82.2kg my waist reduced by 4cm while I lost virtually no strength.

I'm taking 125mg Arimistane daily, 2 PES Forskolin95, 5000iu vitamin d3, and Scitec Nutrition multi pro plus vitamins/minerals, 3g HMB after training.

Up until a couple days ago I took my five pills of androsta dispersed throughout the day with 4-6 hours between doses (due to it's short half life of 2.5 hours) now I take 50mg in the morning 25 mid day and 50mg in the evening, I feel like it's easier to dose and it is more effective I feel harder and more energised.

All in all the compound has done its job, the goal was to reserve strength and muscle while dropping some body fat and this is exactly what happened.

My holiday plan is to keep taking 125mg daily plus fat burner taken in the morning on empty stomach with the supplements mentioned above except for HMB. I'm hoping to get to the gym twice a week but we will see.

Additionally please allow me to weigh in on this "is Arimistane an AI or not" debate. If you are taking serious PHs or AAS compounds which require AI to be present PLEASE don't think that this will cut it (use aromasin, arimidex etc.) check your options, educate yourself. Androsta is great as a standalone supplement to increase libido, vascularity and recovery or be part of a PCT after SARMs. Debating whether it's a legitimate AI or not is nonsense. You shouldn't use it as one even if it is one. There is no scientific evidence that androsta is NOT an AI...one person's bloodwork is not a study, there is more stuff around supporting that it is one, a mild over the counter one.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

So my 6 week diet has come to an end.
The results are interesting.
Started at 78.4kg yesterday I weighed at 82.2kg my waist reduced by 4cm while I lost virtually no strength.

I'm taking 125mg Arimistane daily, 2 PES Forskolin95, 5000iu vitamin d3, and Scitec Nutrition multi pro plus vitamins/minerals, 3g HMB after training.

Up until a couple days ago I took my five pills of androsta dispersed throughout the day with 4-6 hours between doses (due to it's short half life of 2.5 hours) now I take 50mg in the morning 25 mid day and 50mg in the evening, I feel like it's easier to dose and it is more effective I feel harder and more energised.

All in all the compound has done its job, the goal was to reserve strength and muscle while dropping some body fat and this is exactly what happened.

My holiday plan is to keep taking 125mg daily plus fat burner taken in the morning on empty stomach with the supplements mentioned above except for HMB. I'm hoping to get to the gym twice a week but we will see.

Additionally please allow me to weigh in on this "is Arimistane an AI or not" debate. If you are taking serious PHs or AAS compounds which require AI to be present PLEASE don't think that this will cut it (use aromasin, arimidex etc.) check your options, educate yourself. Androsta is great as a standalone supplement to increase libido, vascularity and recovery or be part of a PCT after SARMs. Debating whether it's a legitimate AI or not is nonsense. You shouldn't use it as one even if it is one. There is no scientific evidence that androsta is NOT an AI...one person's bloodwork is not a study, there is more stuff around supporting that it is one, a mild over the counter one.

Exactly , ive tried to get that across too As you say there is enough information out there to support its use as a mild otc AI

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
Supplements 16