My acne weirdly went away after I stopped rotating injection sites

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive been having acne issues since switching to Insulin Pins. and had no Idea why.
I inject 30 mg EOD, and rotate Shoulders and Ventroglutes. I started suspecting that maybe it had to do with my shoulder injections going sub Q, unintentionally due to there being more fat content in that region vs my Ventroglutes. So rather than inject shoulders, I started rotating different ares in my ventroglute: Left front VG, right front VG, left rear VG and right rear VG.

Anyone have any similar experience?? Do different injection sites yield different absorption rates?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm more interested in how you are anatomically dividing up the VG into front and rear on both sides? The VG, as I understand and know it, is a pretty small area, like the size of a business card (if that), and is orientated vertically, not horizontally, making a front/rear distinction strange (but not impossible, of course).

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm more interested in how you are anatomically dividing up the VG into front and rear on both sides? The VG, as I understand and know it, is a pretty small area, like the size of a business card (if that), and is orientated vertically, not horizontally, making a front/rear distinction strange (but not impossible, of course).
I pin the part nearest to my hipbone, then rotate to the left side,

then rotate back and pin the area closest to my actual glute, and rotate to the left side, same area

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pin the part nearest to my hipbone, then rotate to the left side,

then rotate back and pin the area closest to my actual glute, and rotate to the left side, same area
Ah ok. Just so I'm following...the difference between near the hipbone and nearer the glute is like an inch or so?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11