My 2020 journey Math33

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Little update about the possible sides.. touching wood but so far I’m not having estrogen issues. Taking 12.5mg aromasin daily

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watch alot of his videos too and i understand his point but to me its more about what was your ways of training before? how heavy or how light? alot of volume or not so much? alot of TuT or not so much and more explosive reps? alot of negatives or no? etc. My coach set this way of training with alot of time up and down not necessarly because its the most optimal way to train to reach hypertrophy and muscle growth but rather because of how my body is used to training and how i was training in the past. basically put me in the most discomfort possible for ME, making these workouts the most horrible they can be for me and my weaknesses which will bring the most muscle growth at that time. we will switch that in 5-6 weeks and keep adapting.
Ahh..yes that makes sense! Good to hear you are in tune with your body and know what works. That’s rare these days.

Keep the gains coming!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good morning all. Woke up and scale indicated 4.5 lbs up since day 1 Which is almost too much for my liking lol. Feel extremely pumped in the morning.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I watch alot of his videos too and i understand his point but to me its more about what was your ways of training before? how heavy or how light? alot of volume or not so much? alot of TuT or not so much and more explosive reps? alot of negatives or no? etc. My coach set this way of training with alot of time up and down not necessarly because its the most optimal way to train to reach hypertrophy and muscle growth but rather because of how my body is used to training and how i was training in the past. basically put me in the most discomfort possible for ME, making these workouts the most horrible they can be for me and my weaknesses which will bring the most muscle growth at that time. we will switch that in 5-6 weeks and keep adapting.
agree with this 💯 - great explanation of how ‘optimal’ has to account for previous training modalities rather than pure science.

your coach (and you) are completely switched on here - this should be great

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
agree with this 💯 - great explanation of how ‘optimal’ has to account for previous training modalities rather than pure science.

your coach (and you) are completely switched on here - this should be great
Thanks man!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like this is treating you well!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
update day 5 : did shoulders today and woke up another 3 lbs heavier than prior TREST. i feel like as the day goes by trest loads my glycogen levels up like NOTHING i have ever used. I do feel like this drug has an immense potential and im getting very curious to see what these next weeks will bring.
Looking super full and pumped. Great work and everything is going well. However, you're a little too big to be wearing gym shark... lol. Gasp or animal is more fitting 😂

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
update day 5 : did shoulders today and woke up another 3 lbs heavier than prior TREST. i feel like as the day goes by trest loads my glycogen levels up like NOTHING i have ever used.
Same thing happened to me the first week I took Transdermal Trest I shot up like 4 pounds. It was nice, but I am cutting so it made monitoring my progress quite challenging to say the least. After a week the weight gain leveled off, but I was eating in a big deficit.