My 2018 Ostarine/s4/sr9009 cut

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Starting my shred diet to get in shape before the end of the year.

Plan of attack is:

Week 1-4 osta 30mg/s4 2x 25mg
Week 5-8 osta 30mg/ s4 2x 25mg/ sr9009 6x 5mg
Week 9-12 sr9009 6x 5mg

All above are per day dosages

Stats

Bf%: 18% ish
Weight: 196.6lbs (89.2kgs)

Diet will be 2200 calories a day. That’s 700 under maintenance.

Doing full body workouts every other day.
Will slowly include cardio as weight loss (or gain ) stalls.

If anyone has Any advice tips throughout this journey don’t hesitate to comment. Let the journey begin.

W

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
That, sir, is a deep cut. The osta will certainly help, but you are going deep. Best of luck. Frankly, you don't even look as though you particularly need a cut. Are you prepping for something or is this just vanity? Note: Vanity is a wholly legit answer.

Also whats the full body workout plan? Are we talking every muscle group every other day?

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
That, sir, is a deep cut. The osta will certainly help, but you are going deep. Best of luck. Frankly, you don't even look as though you particularly need a cut. Are you prepping for something or is this just vanity? Note: Vanity is a wholly legit answer.

Also whats the full body workout plan? Are we talking every muscle group every other day?
Thanks mate. Yep. Hate my current conditioning. Let myself go too much. Definitely not vanity lol. Feel
So much better when I’m leaner. Looking to get to 10% hopefully.

Yes I train each muscle 3-4 times daily. Focusing on frequency rather then volume.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Took 30mg of osta and 25mg of s4. Taste like ****. Washed it down with soda. Off day from training so just chilling.

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
why such a large deficit? you're not even that high of BF to begin with. I wouldn't run a 700 cal deficit, gonna lose muscle. also SR9009 is TRASH, even the creator said it himself that it sucks. stick with S4, osta, and maybe some GW

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why such a large deficit? you're not even that high of BF to begin with. I wouldn't run a 700 cal deficit, gonna lose muscle. also SR9009 is TRASH, even the creator said it himself that it sucks. stick with S4, osta, and maybe some GW
The oral version not the compound.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Took dosages in the morning went to work. I’m usually ok with my normal diet lunch of tuna sandwich and a protein bar with some fruit. I was starving today. Bit early to be from the sarms but thought will mention. Nothing else to report. Today was another off day from training. Keen to hit the weight room Tommorrow.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I like to be in a extra deficit cause my cheat meals can get messy lol. My research on sr9009 was nothing but positive. Only way to find out is to try. I ran a gw cycle that didn’t do anything at all. Complete waste of money. Every body responds differently to different substances.

S

Slapoyjoe

I’m in.

I’d use GW in addition to what you are already running. You can run the Ostarine longer also imo.

What is your macronutrient breakdown? Those are some hungry cals, man.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Dosed in the morning and went to work. The s4 really does taste crap. Ostarine is not so bad. Trained chest and abs today. Felt motivated and ready to get after it. Got a solid pump and felt good. Got lower ab cramps doing abs. This happened to me at week 3 of my lgd cycle. I hope it’s not starting this early . I bailed on the full body workout thing. Back to traditional bodybuilding split.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I’m in.

I’d use GW in addition to what you are already running. You can run the Ostarine longer also imo.

What is your macronutrient breakdown? Those are some hungry cals, man.
200g protein
160g carbs
70g fat

Some days I lower protein and increase carbs when I don’t feel like eating a shot load of protein.

I’ve already ran gw in the past and got nothing out of it at all. So I wanted to give sr9009 a try. As for Ostarine. I may run it for 12 weeks see how I go I guess.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Off day from training today. Nothing to report. Diet has been very good. Lost 2.2kgs since I started my diet 2 weeks ago. So down to 88.0kgs (194lbs).

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to be in a extra deficit cause my cheat meals can get messy lol. My research on sr9009 was nothing but positive. Only way to find out is to try. I ran a gw cycle that didn’t do anything at all. Complete waste of money. Every body responds differently to different substances.
So your taking the sro9009 6xs a day?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also the S4 will blow away the osta. Doubt youll even feel the osta over S4.
I'd get more S4 and crank it up to 80 mg.
SR9009 is only worth it TD. ( which I've got action at in 3 weeks can't wait)
S4 does everything osta can do and way more.
The one cool thing about osta is you feel it right away. So maybe if run it for 2 weeks until you feel like a cold play song........( it was all yellow).

S

Slapoyjoe

Ostarine is great for recovery. I also love S4, but they are useful for different reasons. I run them both in a cut.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Also the S4 will blow away the osta. Doubt youll even feel the osta over S4.
I'd get more S4 and crank it up to 80 mg.
SR9009 is only worth it TD. ( which I've got action at in 3 weeks can't wait)
S4 does everything osta can do and way more.
The one cool thing about osta is you feel it right away. So maybe if run it for 2 weeks until you feel like a cold play song........( it was all yellow).
I’ve used osta in the past and found it to be mild. Also ran s4 but didn’t feel it was that strong compared to lgd. So I thought combining both will be a good stack.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used osta in the past and found it to be mild. Also ran s4 but didn’t feel it was that strong compared to lgd. So I thought combining both will be a good stack.
I think sources important also you need to get up into this 60 milligram or higher range for s4 to really shine

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

my muscles feel harder then usual when i tense. No sides to report as of yet. Everything still feels normal. Diet and training going well.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Sleep been off. I’m finding that my heart races as I start to fall asleep. Causes shortness of breath and wakes me up suddenly. Hasn’t happened before. I’m thinking maybe the s4 the second dose I take it later in the arvo. Can that be it?

Diet is on point. Haven’t been making it to the weight room as much as I’d like due to working 2 jobs 7 days a week.
No sides as of yet.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Sleep been off. I’m finding that my heart races as I start to fall asleep. Causes shortness of breath and wakes me up suddenly. Hasn’t happened before. I’m thinking maybe the s4 the second dose I take it later in the arvo. Can that be it?

Diet is on point. Haven’t been making it to the weight room as much as I’d like due to working 2 jobs 7 days a week.
No sides as of yet.
So... That's considered a side.
It's probably just due to the fact you're starting a new cycle

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Ok interesting today. I’m starting to have difficulty adjusting to the light when coming inside from bright sunlight. Had to renew my license today and barely passed the eye test lmao. Was annoying. Did a push workout today and got a huge pump. Feeling leaner and motivated. Here’s a pic of my post workout meal
IMG_3226.JPG

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Had a big day at work today. Was like a freaking 8 hr cardio session. Was dripping in sweat. (Truck driver/ hand unloads ). My sight is feeling a lot more sensitive then normal. I’m getting really vascular in my forearms when I’m lifting heavy items. Feel strong. I have noticed my joints are aching Mainly elbows and wrists. Got this on my lgd cycle. Hope it doesn’t continue to get worse. Will weigh myself on Sunday morning to see how I’m progressing.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Had a big day at work today. Was like a freaking 8 hr cardio session. Was dripping in sweat. (Truck driver/ hand unloads ). My sight is feeling a lot more sensitive then normal. I’m getting really vascular in my forearms when I’m lifting heavy items. Feel strong. I have noticed my joints are aching Mainly elbows and wrists. Got this on my lgd cycle. Hope it doesn’t continue to get worse. Will weigh myself on Sunday morning to see how I’m progressing.
Loved s4. I ended up bumping up to 100mg for the last little bit. You seem to be susceptible to the vision sides, for me they kicked in fully on day 4. (Yeah day FOUR). I put up with it for 2.5 months because the results were great. But i really didnt realize how bad my sight was til it came back lol

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Loved s4. I ended up bumping up to 100mg for the last little bit. You seem to be susceptible to the vision sides, for me they kicked in fully on day 4. (Yeah day FOUR). I put up with it for 2.5 months because the results were great. But i really didnt realize how bad my sight was til it came back lol
Lmao. Damn 100mg. That’s crazy. Never know I might go up later on. See if my body adapts to it. Can’t wait till it’s in full effect.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

Weighed in this morning at 88.0kgs (194lbs) (-0lbs). Had a really good pull workout today. Good pump. Vision is still sensitive. Took full 50mg dose of s4 today cause I woke up late. Off day from training today. Diet is going well.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Hit legs and abs today. Felt good and got a solid pump. I feel like I’m looking more defined for sure. Also hit my first official hiit sesh in 5 years. Felt good besides the fact that a lung was gonna fall out. Did 5 sprints of 15sec on 45sec off for a total of 12min. Burnt 140 cals. Will do this twice a week and slowly increase as time goes on. Diet this weekend was meh. Still in a deficit but didn’t hit my protein goals for the days. Back on the grind today.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Did a big chest workout today. Huge pump. Almost painful. Weight is still the same. Vision sides have calm down. Diet is not 100% strict. Not getting enough sleep. Over worked. Doing my best as possible. Here is some post workout snaps. Offical progress pics will be posted at week 4.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

Gone back to full body workouts cause I’m finding it hard to make it to the gym more then 2-3 days a week. This way I can get my whole body trained per session. I haven’t been eating right at all lately. Lost motivation. Was considering ending cycle after these bottles run out. I’ll see how I go. Body weight is still the same but I look so much more leaner. I have been dosing s4 50mg in the morning rather then splitting doses. By doing this my vision sides have come back bad. Is there a reason why I should split doses? Find it more convenient doing it all at once. My pumps in the gym have been crazy from the s4. Muscles are hard and tight. Love the feeling. I don’t feel osta is doing much. This is the last time I try it. My last cycle I ran it solo and didn’t get much benefits. Would rather lgd/s4 next time.

I really wanna get in shape so I’m gonna try push through this lack of drive I’m experiencing atm.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm surprised you're not using s23 if you're cutting, and isn't sr9009 basically a Cardarine alternative that's not orally bioavailable?

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is night driving still possible with the vision sides? Stick with it man!

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Is night driving still possible with the vision sides? Stick with it man!
Yeh I’m fine at night. Only feel it when I’m going from a sunny outdoor to a dark room. Takes about 30 secs or so to adjust. I don’t have that yellow tint people speak about.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you're not using s23 if you're cutting, and isn't sr9009 basically a Cardarine alternative that's not orally bioavailable?
Never heard of s23. I ditched sr9009. Too hard to dose so frequently.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sr works differently to cardarine. Basically it increases mitochondrial oxidative demand. Orally, it has a very short half life so u have to take it every couple hours to notice anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
T Supplements 281
TrainerTone Supplements 761
musclemaker Supplements 19