My 1 year 4 month transformation

• Thread starter LondonerTWBULLY
  • Start date
LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Hi I thought I’d share:
My initial weight was under 147 lbs and I was 37years old and thought I was too old to start gaining muscle until I spoke to a 55 year old bb and he said “ in your late 30s is the best time to start” so I bought some mutant mass and started to bulk but it was very slow even when I added superdrol because I listen too much about eating clean which is bs carbs are essential part of any bulking diet and it took me nearly a year of bulking slowly to realise, I’m now bulking decent weight by having 2-3 large jacket potatoes in morning with whole tin of beans and after workout added 250g pasta n tuna I weight my self today and I’m now 194 lbs which im over the moon my height is only 5”8 too getting near the 200lb mark and I’m sure I’ll shed a tear of happiness when I reach it😂
BEFORE AND AFTER PICS SO FAR:
4C5D2611-4A2F-4F72-AC58-0A3A640D5698.jpeg
8110D469-65CA-4756-B21B-EF68D23BFB63.jpeg

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Def added some slabs of meat! Great job!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lookin crazy thick for a guy under 200lbs. Neck and trap gains are off the charts. Did you do any direct work? Usually only see that on fighters and football players.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn good man. Maybe you and me are not on the same supplements. What you taking.
He says in his post superdrol. Super strong stuff. Guy also probably has good genes cause he didn’t even look small before he started at147lbs. Then throw in hard work and consistent diet and training some people can transform really quick. Most probably won’t have the genes to transform that much that quick.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Thanks everyone I’m currently running testosterone enanthate @ 500mg a week solo and it’s a great cycle for me no need for ai at that dose and gains are solid, I did superdrol as a kickstart too by intex pharma my enaanthate is hilma biocare and bulkan pharma, I train everyday @4am and have been for a year n 4 months now and my diet I now put as much effort in as I do gym and it’s really paid off I never knew adding few carbs in would make such a difference but it has and I urge anyone that wants real gains to stop reading bs about eating clean as eating clean is for cutting bodybuilders who want like 5% bf which in real life is dangerous anyway no need to go that low unless a pro bb or something

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Lookin crazy thick for a guy under 200lbs. Neck and trap gains are off the charts. Did you do any direct work? Usually only see that on fighters and football players.
I used to box but now all my cardio is punch dummy work it’s great to do punch bag work after gym i find it helps recovery as I alternate every muscle group eod X10 sets, was very hard workout to start but now my muscles have got used to it and now recover in time

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man keeping carbs high, protein moderate and fats low is what i preach.

You store fat much more easily as bodyfat than carbs, and eating lots of saturated fat while on gear is a bad idea anyway.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent work!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pics 10
Pics 9