Mxxz's MyoSynergy Log - Recomping to a shredded 500lb cow

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys, i just got my order of MyoSynergy from Nutra so i decided to share my experience with it as a log here to help you decide if you want to try it or not. so here it is the stash of peace. i will be running it solo for the most part, but have allot of other goodies to throw in here and there. im currently in a calorie deficit and have been for almost 20 weeks now, on the last 4-5 weeks with roughly 3-5lbs to go. strength has been very good but difficult to hold onto as my macros get cut even more, i am working with a pro coach, John Otis Hollywood. who takes care of my macros and my training. and will be sharing my lifts, and pictures of food, and changes in body comp.
Stats 156lbs - 10% body f - 18 Training - 2.5 years
Staple Supplements / OthersProtein Powder (Select Protein, Cellucor Whey, ON, Oxy Elite protein)Multi VitCreatine (Beast creature)BCAA's (Splyce/ Amino IV)Vitiman D3 Pre workout (Craze/Mr Hyde/Katana)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of use, I had my first serve on monday (training chest)notes my lifts on my first exercises which was incline bench, felt much easier, and endurance throughout the whole workout in general lasted the whole time for everything i did allot more volume than usual. the same thing happened yesterday for my back hypertrophy workout, i record all of my lifts and sets down in a notepad on my iphone, i started out with widegrip pullups, and currently i usually hit (Bw x 12/Bw x 9/Bw x 6-8), but for this workout i felt i could have done up to 5 sets for 12 each no problems but saved it for bent over rows, and got (Bw x 13/bw x 11/bw x 12) so pullups felt amazing. heres the rest of the workout

x5 Bent over rows (80kg x 12/90kg x 11/100kg x 6/100kg x 6/90kg x 8)

x3 Netural grip lat pulldowns(70kg x 12/80kg x 10/82.5kg x 9)

x4 T-Bar rows (60kg x 12/80kg x 10/75kg x 8/75kg x 10/75kg x 10)

x3 Behind neck pulldowns(105kg x 12/105kg x 9/105kg x 7)

x2 One arm dumbbell rows(35kg x 12/42.5kg x 10)

x3 Dumbbell lat pullovers(30kg x 12/37.5kg x 10/37.5kg x 8)

*PR's - (T-Bar rows, Pullups, Bent rows, pullovers)

- im really happy with the t-bar rows, since this cut i have been stuck at 70-65kg as the typical working weight without hitting failure, but today i felt great and managed to hit 80kg on it for explosive concentrics and slow negatives stopping one off failure. Supplement notesPump was just great, i had some caffeine caps pre workout (400mg caff) with the myosynergy, i wasn't worried to much about trying to get a massive pump but i was surprised at the fullness i had, and felt pumped as **** by the end on dumbbell pullovers, will be exited to see how the pump is on no stims.

Macros for that day

P 200
C 130
F 40